Acceptance 21
Reading Access 60
Registered 31-3-2007
Location Remote Island
Status Offline
Post at 1-6-2007 23:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
First time!!!!

Would it be a great idea if all brothers in this forum to share their `first` ever punting experience?. Really good reading and maybe why they visted a WG in the first place when you can get free encounters with normal everyday life?. Was it just out of curiosity or was it you where born to be maybe a `chicken worm`. . I am still thinking about this point!. Please bros post your first ever experience. It would be great for the forum?.

Cheers!
HoHoHo
Nookie Newbie

UID 1744
Digest Posts 0
Credits 92
Posts 90
Karma 92
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-5-2007
Location Asia
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2007 00:39  Profile P.M. 
Las Vegas Chicken Ranch

P-diddy,

I had just divorced from my wife of many years and was in Las Vegas Nevada (sin city) with a friend. Late one night we decided to head to the "chicken ranches" we had always heard
about. The "chicken ranches" are about one hour outside of Las Vegas in Nye County. In the state of Nevada counties below a certain population level can legally have prostitutes. It is the only place it is legal in the USA. The girls are real pros, they are screened for STD's regularly, and the operation is very professional.

The "Ranches" are located way out in the middle of nowhere, when you arrive you go in to a bar next door and the bartender explains the game. We can go next door to where the girls
live, and work, they will call them all up for a line up, pick your girl. After a few bottles of liquid courage, we head over to the house. Once inside the madam calls the girls up, there are
maybe 10 girls.

They were not the prettiest women around, but some had a big "thorax", and they were all in lingerie. They look straight ahead, and do not make eye contact, as this is the practice the madam requires I later learned. I let my friend pick first, and he picked the MILF looking blonde with the biggest thorax. I was excited as that left me to pick the one girl who still appeared
under 25.

We both went back to the bedrooms. There are no showers here, and no pretending we are here for "massages", this is a place designed fro one purpose, screwing hookers. She pulls out
a 3-ring binder with a laminated menu. It has manu options: 1 girl, 2 girls, half and half, bathtub service, BJ, straight fuck, etc... etc... Then the shock hit me when I saw the prices.

A straight lay is $1000 US dollars! But, there was no way I was going to go this far down this road and turn back now. I was on a mission for my first post-marriage sex. Out comes the
Visa card, they take plastic, this is Nevada of course. My girl and my Visa leave the room for a few minutes for a credit check. I check out the room and see the book on the bed. A
romance novel with a 5X6 photo marking the page. It is a photo of her boyfriend in his US Army uniform, with love note written on the back. This is a trip to read her boyfriends love
note right before the deed.

She returns to the room, Visa is good, lets get to work. I had selected the straight lay option. She took off her red lace bra, and panties, leaving only the red hose, very sexy.
She applied the condom with me on my back and then lowered herself down on top of me. She was on her feet and sort of bouncing up and down on my little bro, WOW.

I had had enough beers that I could relax and was going strong. I had her turn around and we did doggy, then on to her back for a serious work-out. I put her legs up near her head
and had full access, I was really enjoying myself now. This was good fun. I finished inside her, and pulled out, she was very careful to make sure the condom did not lose any of its
contents as I slid out. She grabbed some tissue and handed to me to clean up, she went to the bathroom down the hall to clean up.

I left the room and the madam told me my friend was in the bar next door. I went over to see him on his second beer, I asked him what happened. He said he could only afford a BJ and
had been waitng 15 minutes. I loved his story , the girl had told him that "if you are not going to fuck me, do not touch my tits, it makes me horny". I told him I would have spotted
him the money if he had asked!

Little did I know my US $1000 would have bought me a round trip ticket to Macau/HK/Bangkok, and a girl, with better service. It was an experience I will never forget.

Santa
puffdaddy (Puff)
Erotic Emperor

UID 843
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2347
Posts 1892
Karma 2346
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 60
Registered 31-3-2007
Location Remote Island
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2007 01:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 HoHoHo's post

Nice report bro!!  US $1000 many years back! Wow really expensive!!
HornyABC
Musky Member

UID 1519
Digest Posts 0
Credits 112
Posts 110
Karma 112
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-5-2007
Location Northern California, USA
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2007 03:04  Profile P.M. 
Yeah seriously, besides airfare, imagine what ALL of that US $1000 could buy in Thailand or China!

I wish I had a good 'first time' story to tell... but being a young, poor/cheap college student, my first paid experience was using Craigslist's 'Erotic Services' section to find a girl in my area. Anyone who's ever done that, especially in the US will know what kind of quality to expect. Basically she was a cow, but I was horny (and young... and stupid...) and like HoHoHo didn't want to turn back (although I definitely should have, even though I wasn't spending nearly as much as him).

So moral of the story: at least in the US and especially when using Craigslist... you pretty much get what you pay for, so instead of wasting any money there, save it all for when you visit HK, China, Thailand, etc...
puffdaddy (Puff)
Erotic Emperor

UID 843
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2347
Posts 1892
Karma 2346
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 60
Registered 31-3-2007
Location Remote Island
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2007 03:36  Profile P.M. 
Scottish sauna scene

I was still at high school with my first ever encounter?. I was 16 then and was really curious about these places as you come across adverts in the papers as such?. Anyway armed with 100 pounds sterling of new year red packets money (li-see) bunked off school after lunch and had a quick change of clothing then headed off to one of the many establishments?. Arrived at the sauna and quickly rushed in as it was quite a busy side street. At reception the guy asks what would you like?. Errr....half an hour please. Thats 10 pounds son and he asks if i been here before. Then he looks at me in a funny way `how old are you son?. Emm.. 18? my birthday was last week i said. He was quite hesitant about this and i was getting really nervous? Whats your name he asks me. Peter i said?. He writes down on the log and then shouts Cindy.....?. In comes to reception a big big girl with blonde curly hair?. I mean big because she must have been about 40DD and and quite fat and about 38 years old?. Damn i thought and was hesitant just to run off?. Anyway Cindy showed me through to the lounge where there were 5 other ladies sitting there and i was instantly relivied about that there was more than 1 girl working. Thank god!!!. She then showed this is the sauna/ changing rooms etc. She then said you shower, if you want to use the sauna then use it because your half an hour doesnt start until once you picked a lady to the room.

A quick shower and wore a robe in to the lounge and offered a drink. Sat down and started looking at these other women?. The other girls were younger but too skinny and i  choose a 28yr old brunette B cup i think but she had a great figure i remembered?. In to the room she said make yourself comfortable and i will check us in and will be right back. Didnt know what to do as i had a boner already!!!. When she came back she said why dont you take your robe off and lie down. I took my robe off and lied down on the bed with this boner. First timer she said with a wee grin?. I was embarassed and i think she knew that i wasnt 18?. Just relax as she started to take off her clothing and my eyes where peeled on her body?. Great bod!!!!. Then she got on the bed and lied next to me with leg on top of me and started stroking my body. Then she just started kissing me and i just responded back by starting to feel her breasts and body. She then took my hand and placed it to her pussy and said `feel it..feel it..make it wet touch it!. So i started touching it and she was getting wee bit wetter and then i just stuck a finger in it and she just moaned and started to move her hips. Really wet she was now and she started stroking my dick then she just leaned down and put my dick in her mouth?. Deep throating and licking the tip i almost came a couple of times?. It was like i was doing sit ups on the bed and whenever i was just about to come i would just sit up. Then she put the condom on and just sat on top and started gyrating. This was great as i was feeling her boobs as well . Changed over to missionary and just shagged like rabbits. I couldnt come no matter how fast i was going?. I didnt know why but i no she was as she was shuddering. Still at it until the buzzer in the room went but she said keep going keep going. I still couldnt come so she said i will bj to come for an extra tenner. Ok i said and it was off with the condom and she started. Didnt take long about 30sec i think i came and she just grinned. She didnt even spit it out too and just swallowed. The buzzer went off again and we had to go. I paid her 40 pounds and she gave me a quick peck on the cheek with a wee grin. Quick shower , changed and left. Claire was the name of this girl and then when i discovered punternet later in life i read her reports and they do match what i had experienced!!!

Cheers
beta
Lustful Lord

UID 935
Digest Posts 0
Credits 905
Posts 900
Karma 905
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 40
Registered 6-4-2007
Location HK/KL
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2007 06:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 puffdaddy's post

Good one, bro She must have enjoyed it as much as you did. How many WGs get to seduce a complete virgin boy in their lifetime? Not many I would imagine.   I'm just surprised you were able to find your way around her. I certainly had a hard time finding the girl's pussy on my first time. Thanks for sharing

[ Last edited by  beta at 3-6-2007 08:28 ]
puffdaddy (Puff)
Erotic Emperor

UID 843
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2347
Posts 1892
Karma 2346
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 60
Registered 31-3-2007
Location Remote Island
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2007 15:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 beta's post

When i was 13/14 i had a group of friends who were passing around top shelf magazines amongst us?. Excellent reference material.
beta
Lustful Lord

UID 935
Digest Posts 0
Credits 905
Posts 900
Karma 905
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 40
Registered 6-4-2007
Location HK/KL
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2007 18:08  Profile P.M. 
That was how I managed to get through my "O" levels
joyrider
Nookie Newbie

UID 163
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 11
Karma 13
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2007 05:39  Profile P.M. 
Great thread
Hope it remains active, i will contribute later..
joyrider
Nookie Newbie

UID 163
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 11
Karma 13
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2007 05:41  Profile P.M. 
2 puff daddy...
Fancy that.. a scot bbc.. spent many years in glasgow studying
joyrider
Nookie Newbie

UID 163
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 11
Karma 13
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2007 08:44  Profile P.M. 
A few years ago, a fellow colleague was planning a holiday in Phuket, so he asked other like-minded male colleague for company. He only managed a duo , just like 'Batman and Robin' (I am Robin cos I was green to the scene). My spidey senses picked up some naughty vibe, as he kept raving about Thai body massages . To protect the identity of the guilty, names and some accounts will be altered. I will call myself ROBIN and my pal BATMAN.

Initially I didn't want to follow-through with the trip because I was squeaky clean/innocent in character (just like other comic book super heroes). As soon as my dick started talking to my brain, my uncertainty was lost in a nano-second. 'UNIVERSAL LAW' - horniness will always triumph  over righteousness.

So we booked a packaged tour that allowed us to stay in the same hotel for the entire duration of trip. When we arrived at HK airport, we were pleased to discover that amongst our tour group, there were a group of female Japanese (Hot)  and ABC's exchange students (not so hot).

On the first evening, we stumble by the night life area full of bars, strip clubs, etc. For the first few days we didn't dare to go into these places.. cos walking by, i was molested by a she-males... she/he had a iron-grip on my bro.. To escape, I used my 'super-powers' in begging and crying .. (at the latter part of the holiday we did go to these bars... had great fun.. lots of hot girls but careful there are lots of Hot transsexuals.. we even took the ABC girls with us..)

The tour guide give us some clues to the massage parlors (only with some persistent probing ), I forgot the name of the place. Anyway, my friend took me there, we entered up through some stairs then into a darken lobby.. my heart was beating fast.. very nervous... at the other end of the room there was a 'Line Up' of girls for display, probably over 40 or more girls.. In my opinion most of these girls rate a score 6/10 or below.. Batman only took 5 mins to pick his gal so he went upstairs first... I was more careful/nervous so I took my time .. Picked a pretty thai girl who spoke good english.. Paid 2500 baht to a dude in counter and the followed her to the room..

Nice and clean room with a big ass bath tub.. she told me to lie on bed and she started taps for bubble bath.. whilst the bath was filling up she came back to bed, we got naked and gave me a light back massage..

(BEST PART)
When bath water was ready.. She led my to bath.. got a scrub down.. nice.. Then she made me float on my back, with her knees supporting my butt.. She started to massage my torso and groin area.. Very nice..

Got out of bath without drying.. was told to lie on a inflated bed.. she massaged all my hotspots with her firm titties and hair pussy... Heaven .. but can be a bit cold (being wet and naked in a air conditioned room)..

(WORST PART)
She gave me a raving hard-on.. back to bed.. she sat on my dick.. and started bopping up and down..
Warning signs appear as she only allow me insert halfway into her.. her excuse was that I am big.. (I'm chinese so only average in size ).. Anyway got into missionary position, I start pumping.. She didn't bother to act or fake anything (well she did act like a corpse - I guess that can be counted as acting) .. Then she started to complain about the time , feeling rushed my horniness meter drops.. time passes with a little more pumping.. The last straw came when she asked me if I was drinking before cos it was taking a long time for me to cum (started 10 minutes only ).. That comment killed my mood and made my dick go limp .. So I stopped...

Got washed, dried and dressed.. Being 'green' I was remained by her to tip (silly me)... Anyway gave her 700 baht..
Yes, you guessed it.. She complained that about the size of the tip... I lost my composure and told her that is all she is getting cos I didn't cum.. That didn't stop her complaining.. I had enough so a walked out.. Found BATMAN was waiting in the lobby.. Then left together..

The build-up of lust was overwhelming, so two days later I returned to the massage parlor with the bad experience behind me. I learn something from my first experience of girls in a 'lineup', only pick girls who show signs of interest in you.. Picked a cute and friendly girl .. To cut a long story short.. Had a great time ..

The holiday in Phuket has turned me into a HOOKER JUNKIE..
HoHoHo
Nookie Newbie

UID 1744
Digest Posts 0
Credits 92
Posts 90
Karma 92
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-5-2007
Location Asia
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2007 21:16  Profile P.M. 
Ahhh, Thailand. What a great place to learn the trade!
puffdaddy (Puff)
Erotic Emperor

UID 843
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2347
Posts 1892
Karma 2346
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 60
Registered 31-3-2007
Location Remote Island
Status Offline
Post at 7-6-2007 14:19  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by beta at 3-6-2007 18:08
That was how I managed to get through my "O" levels

Pass your `A` levels too?.
puffdaddy (Puff)
Erotic Emperor

UID 843
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2347
Posts 1892
Karma 2346
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 60
Registered 31-3-2007
Location Remote Island
Status Offline
Post at 7-6-2007 14:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 joyrider's post

Yip true scot indeed!. Anybody take you to eat `sai yun choi` when you where in Glasgow?.
andy888
Nookie Newbie

UID 1691
Digest Posts 0
Credits 45
Posts 35
Karma 45
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-5-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-6-2007 02:55  Profile P.M. 
well bros. i would like to tell you my first time with the girls in hk. It happened a few years ago.I was walking daytime in mongkok, doing some shopping when i noticed a nice looking girl mid 20s who was looking at me and giving me a nice smile. At first I thought that she mistook me for another person. Anyway, she still looking at me and enters a corridor which lead to some stairs to some upper floor apartment. I was kinda of curious too, so i just followed her and I saw her, kinda inviting me to get inside her flat.

I then realized that she must be a prostitute. so i start feeling kinda excited and worried too as i was not used to it. Then i said why not as this is an opportunity and if I do not try, I will regret for the rest of my life. I then asked her her prize ( 200) which was very reasonable. By the time i say yes, i find myself in her room and she already locked the door..haha.

She start undressing me and ask me to shower. Meanwhile she got undressed too with her beautiful red bra and underwear and i could see a delightful pair of breasts. I was already hard on and she then put the rubber on my little bro and lay in bed with her legs wide open. I could not resist on this occasion and soon after, i find myself pumping her with much pleasure. In my mind, i was saying to myself what am i doing as i was also cheating on my wife for the first time. I must say everything  happened so quickly...

Anywhere, i was pleased to what i was doing and totally in control of  myself and fucking this girl as a man should do. Her pussy was also tight too and i enjoyed very much as she let me suck her nipples as well.She was pleased too. I could see from her face expression. I came soon inside her after 10 mins.
I then got dressed again and paid her.I felt very happy and she was happy too. we hugged before saying good bye. I did not even know her name.

Since that day, I can say that i have started hunting all these chinese girls when i can go to hk and i am having lots of fun....
andy888
Nookie Newbie

UID 1691
Digest Posts 0
Credits 45
Posts 35
Karma 45
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-5-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-6-2007 03:04  Profile P.M. 
From my report that i wrote, i must say that for making it happen,I must have followed the directions of my little brother head and not what was saying in my real brain.I guesss the little head below has got no brain ....hahaha. men are men....
beta
Lustful Lord

UID 935
Digest Posts 0
Credits 905
Posts 900
Karma 905
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 40
Registered 6-4-2007
Location HK/KL
Status Offline
Post at 11-6-2007 06:55  Profile P.M. 
Your little brother is a smart little brother

Was that really your first ever punting experience? I think most bros had theirs way before marriage!
andy888
Nookie Newbie

UID 1691
Digest Posts 0
Credits 45
Posts 35
Karma 45
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-5-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-6-2007 14:17  Profile P.M. 
yeah, seems strange, but it was my first punting experience.
Maybe i was too good boy and  have missed so much before...
I am catching up slowly now.. better late than never..
sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 12-6-2007 11:23  Profile P.M.