Karma 27
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 5-5-2017 18:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Veggie Message in HK?

Will be visiting Hong Kong.  Where could I find non-sexual/non-HJ messages, that's not done by aunties?

Preferably girls in their 20's, local and can speak Cantonese and or English.

[ Last edited by  dsgtsang at 5-5-2017 18:15 ]
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2017 06:24  Profile P.M. 
  young girls and good massage usually don't equate together …

even if you go to the big veggie saunas there's no guarantee you'll get what you want
but if you want to try :

Windsor sauna at fortress station or Hunghom
Oriental Palsm Spring sauna in Jordon
Royal Spa near Victoria Park
Daily sauna in TST

at these places tipping is mandatory ~ at least $100 per session of 45 mins
Buford
Musky Member

UID 82064
Digest Posts 0
Credits 135
Posts 46
Karma 132
Acceptance 54
Reading Access 20
Registered 5-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2017 01:37  Profile P.M. 
Are there any good veggie massage places in or around Central you can recommend? I don't need or want a spa, but a shower in the room is nice. Some place I can duck in for an hour when work is slow and get a decent massage without getting myself into trouble.
CheeseIsGood
Carnal Conqueror

UID 114249
Digest Posts 0
Credits 457
Posts 55
Karma 454
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2017 04:24  Profile P.M. 
I feel like you're asking for the impossible...  How would there be a place with young 20-somethings where you definitely won't get yourself in trouble at all?    I can't think of any place that would fit that requirement.

The "veggie" spas that twice recommended all have a tinge of shadiness with them (or perhaps a heavy dose of it), but they keep up a reasonable appearance of being on the straight and narrow.  They would be your best bet to get most of your criteria (English is very uncommon though).  Just ask the manager person that comes to you once you get seated in the lounge what you're looking for.  Also, keep in mind that it'd likely be difficult to get in and out of those places in an hour.  Closer to two hours is likely the minimum you should expect.

If your #1 priority is a serious and nothing-even-remotely sexual massage, I've been to Happy Foot (http://www.happyfoot.hk/mavista/ ... ng-reflexology-spa) a few times without complaint, for both foot and body massage.  It's a block south of the Central MTR.

Foot massages are given in a large communal room.  Body massages are in a private room, but you wear a t-shirt and shorts that the spa provides.  No oils or anything.  There's no shower or spa, and there's a wide variety of masseuses, including aunties and dudes, but the occasional 30-ish woman.  I assume the vast majority of them are not local but mainlanders, as they typically speak Mandarin amongst themselves while performing the foot massage.  Every masseuse I've had can speak enough Canto, but English might be rare.

If you call them to make an appointment, the front desk person usually speaks good enough English and you can see if they'll honor your request if you have a preference on a masseuse.  My typical request is for a strong massage and they usually deliver on that front, and they've asked before if I would be OK with a male masseur.  Not sure what they would say if you asked for a young girl though...

I've been told the typical tip if you require a strong massage is ~50HKD per 50 minute session, although it is not strictly mandatory and I did give less my first few visits.  I was gently reprimanded by a masseuse once later on and have gotten better service after adjusting.
Buford
Musky Member

UID 82064
Digest Posts 0
Credits 135
Posts 46
Karma 132
Acceptance 54
Reading Access 20
Registered 5-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 15-5-2017 01:33  Profile P.M. 
Hi Cheese, thanks for the in-depth reply. I am not the OP, so while I wouldn't turn down a cute 20-something, I was thinking of something with a little more emphasis on the quality of the massage. There are some non-veggie places where at least some of the girls give a fine massage, but my favorite place is across the harbor, and if it's near enough to my work to be convenient then it can't be too shady because I'm more likely to be spotted. I'll go to a non-veggie place sometimes just for the massage, but then I feel bad about not tipping the full price, or else I tip the full price (the way I figure it, they work harder on the massage than on the HE) and feel bad about spending twice what I would at a veggie place. If it's completely not shady at all though I feel bored, like going to a doctor's appointment.

Recent Ratings
CheeseIsGood   26-5-2017 04:34  Acceptance  +1   Whoops, sorry for confusing you with the OP. It will be vanilla boring, though.
3QOxqK2Liy0t   26-5-2017 03:42  Acceptance  +1   
3QOxqK2Liy0t
Carnal Conqueror

UID 107076
Digest Posts 0
Credits 213
Posts 42
Karma 210
Acceptance 62
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-7-2013
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2017 03:43  Profile P.M. 
I would also like to know if such places exist in Wanchai / Causeway Bay area? I don't think the ladies need to be 20 year old either, just OK attractive and good at giving massages.

Recent Ratings
CheeseIsGood   26-5-2017 04:36  Acceptance  +1   Happy Foot also has a Wan Chai branch, but once again, not "OK attractive"
3QOxqK2Liy0t
Carnal Conqueror

UID 107076
Digest Posts 0
Credits 213
Posts 42
Karma 210
Acceptance 62
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-7-2013
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2017 01:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 3QOxqK2Liy0t's post

In my searching, I have found one here http://massage.zoneonezone.com/shop/detail_en/110 in Causeway Bay