Acceptance 2715
Reading Access 80
Registered 21-7-2012
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2017 19:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Getting called out by Cruman999

So my two week trip to Asia has now come to an end. As I sit here in my Hong Kong hotel room I have decided to make a few lasting changes to my presence here on the board.

It is funny how things take interesting turns. While in BKK I had the chance to meet with fellow members Obe and Cruman999. I spent a bit more time with Obe than Cruman999 but I did enjoy the time with these two guys.

But, as I said, it is funny how things turn. During my stay in BKK Obe and I spent some time in Morning/Night watching the talent and seeing the guys get taken out playing the girls at pool more often than not.

One of the servers in MN was a 20 year old girl called Ben. Now Ben is cute, but not pretty. She is sweet and kind of a goofy girl. I was immediately attracted to her attitude. So a day after I met Ben I went back into MN and asked her if she may be interested in spending the day with me and maybe doing some shopping together at Terminal 21.

I barfined Ben, can't remember the rate, 750 maybe? Anyway, she changed and off we went to Terminal 21. She said she was wanting to buy makeup from Mac. If you don't know what this place is like I didn't, let me tell you that it is a rather high-end joint. I was 4.5K baht lighter after we left. We then went and ate some sushi together. It was okay, but nothing too special really. We then hit two other locations, one place was bra and panties set and the other was a place that sold purses. All in it was about 9K baht spent on Ben.

During our shopping, Ben kept telling me how she seldom barfines and that she really liked me and that she was very happy that I was taking her out and getting to go shopping. She seemed genuine, so it wasn't a big deal to me, I was happy to do it. We decided to go see a movie, but it didn't start for a couple of hours so we headed to my room to hang out and drop off her bags.
[attach]96646[/attach]
In the room we started to do the things that a punter would expect to do with a bar girl, except, for some reason Ben was playing it very slow and almost, not being down for anything. I was a little surprised but you need to move slow with these things and we took our time until we did end up closing the deal. It wasn't great, and Ben was now just interested in leaving.

Not a response I expected, but whatever. I told her I was a little disappointed that she was happy to hang out while I was spending almost 10K on her but that when we get around to the fun things I'm most interested in she is ready to head out. Fine, I help her pack up her gear, see below, and she was off. She later texted me that she was sorry and that she was shy. Again, whatever, NEXT!

I didn't see Ben again during my trip as I was honestly disappointed with her actions from the previous day and didn't want to just mull it over while seeing her in person.

She kept texting me while I was out of BKK in Pattaya and telling me that Obe was back in the bar. I let Obe know how things had turned with Ben and that I was out of that game for good. Thus the reference to the Ninja status in one of Obe's recent reports.

So a few days later as I was catching up with Obe over text he mentioned that he and Cruman000 had been out the night before with Ben and her friends. Obe let me know that Cruman999 had fucked Ben and that he had some fun with one of her friends.

This was really funny to me after all of Ben's claims that she was not someone that went with customers. It also seemed like a bit of hypocrisy on her part. So the next time she texted me asking when I was returning to BKK I told her I wasn't. I also told her that I had heard she had fucked one of Obe's friends, Cruman999.
[attach]96647[/attach]
She quickly denied this and said that she didn't sleep with Obe's friend and that her friend didn't sleep with Obe. Well, that wan't the response I expected. I guess someone is lying in this situation, but it was no big deal to me so I just moved on and let it go. Maybe there was a misunderstanding between Cruman999 with what the words, I fucked that girl means. I don't know.

So jump to today and I get the below PM from Cruman999. My assumption here is that Cruman999 is pissed that I asked a bar girl if she fucked him or not. I assume he is upset that he was asked about it, or he is embarrassed that she called him out for lying to people that he had fucked her when he really hadn't.
[attach]96645[/attach]
I don't in any way see this as crossing any of the guidelines of the forum such as showing a post to a girl or letting them look at the forum under a member's ID. I assume from Cruman999's tone he doesn't agree. This is a BKK bargirl, not a helper on a weekend holiday. This is her full time gig. She became a bit self-righteous about never going with customers and I was still disappointed that she took advantage of a person that was trying to be nice to her.

Anyway, I am no fan of threats or veiled blackmail as used in this message, so I am taking the opportunity to put this out there myself for everyone's own interpretation.

I can't really respond to Cruman999's statements of his 'thoughts on me from the beginning' as we had met in person on three or four different occasions and in each from my perspective we had nothing but positive interactions. I guess if you have a problem with a guy that doesn't drink buying you rounds of drinks, then I can understand his issue with me. I'm not one that puts on an air with others, if I don't like you, I won't waste my time putting in the effort to pretend I do. I guess that Cruman999 is different. If he ever had an issue with me, he has waited until this point to call it out. To each his own.

I have met enough of the membership of this board in person and have put enough of myself out here in the form of reports and feedback to questions whenever possible, so I will let the membership decide if I am the person Cruman999 has described or not.

As to his statements regarding what Ben the bar girl said about me, I'll let the photo above of Ben and her take in my hotel room  suffice to show what she could say about me. There is another member here on the board that was also in BKK at the time and had the chance to meet Ben and I as we were walking to our hotel. I will not mention him, but if he chooses to comment he can also tell anyone the state that Ben was in when we were leaving the mall together, packages in hand.

As far as Cruman999 states that I'm looking for a pissing match, I'm not. I have told as clearly as possible exactly what happened and my actions in the situation. I've included the text exchange in question as well. I did mask Obe's real name out of respect for his privacy.

So, there you have it. I won't be threatened, bullied, or stand as someone elses' judge or be their silent victim. If I have lost the trust of the forum, no worries, not only will I step down as a mod, I'll ask TD to ban me from the forum. But what I won't do, is to be silent when I don't think I have done anything wrong. In this situation, I don't feel I did anything wrong.

Thanks for reading!

[ Last edited by  Thai-delight at 28-5-2017 22:30 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
pokerking   29-5-2017 17:59  Acceptance  +3   Please just forget about this episode and consider punting by your lonesome self in future. But please keep writing in ...
batman108   29-5-2017 13:54  Acceptance  +5   Awesome and thanks
3QOxqK2Liy0t   29-5-2017 01:56  Acceptance  +1   

“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
― Steve Martin
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2017 21:06  Profile P.M. 
oh come on you guys … you're both punting … so sad to hear you're fighting over a WG or fighting over something she did or did not do with one of you …
at the end of the day, does it really matter ? except maybe you've hurt each others pride or manhood !
remember the golden rule of punting … you fight over or about a WG ~ you've lost the plot !
have both of you already lost it ?
zbmthethird
Throbbing Titan

UID 162680
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3603
Posts 150
Karma 3582
Acceptance 415
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2017 21:46  Profile P.M. 
Sirs, as we all know even when money is involved, mileage may vary....there are girls who have done A, B,C with us who wouldn't do A with someone else, and then there's the ones who will A,B,C someone else and then go D,E, F with some of us and sometimes its not just for the money..mostly but sometimes real feelings get involved on both sides

Sorry to hear that you feel she played you, have had similar situations including a recent ongoing relationship outside of work with a Macau Club Girl, who seemed to want to hit me for cash for everything, but would then act as if me wanting to do anything with her was me taking advantage of her situation

Sometimes better to cut the loss and chalk it up to experience

We battle on!
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11504
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7410
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2017 22:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 jake.houston's post

I have given the PM attachment RA120 as it seems a name is mentioned.

I don't know what else to say right now.

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   30-5-2017 19:39  Acceptance  +1   
obe
Sex God

UID 89973
Digest Posts 0
Credits 24067
Posts 2737
Karma 23778
Acceptance 5778
Reading Access 110
Registered 19-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2017 23:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 Thai-delight's post

Guys guys guys.... Seriously lost for words!

I know the girl had a great time with Jake. How do I know?
I saw her every day and she told me about the shopping etc and how she was messaging Jake when he was in Pattaya.

I know she had a great time with Cruman999 as I was at the Cabin bar with them and her friend who also works at the same bar. I know she enjoyed Cruman999 company as the four of us had dinner together the next night.

You know what the really sad thing is? She is the girl I wanted to bar fine

This is why I go for grannies as I don't cross swords with anyone.

I really think you guys should drop it and it should never ever had made it to the public's eye.

Bros: How do you know when a bar girl is lying? Her mouth is open.

Obe

[ Last edited by  obe at 28-5-2017 23:35 ]

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   29-5-2017 13:18  Acceptance  +6   wise words Obe!
Freelancer   29-5-2017 02:15  Acceptance  +1   100% don't cross swords. Guys create as much drama as girls.
zbmthethird   29-5-2017 00:11  Acceptance  +2   the words of wisdom from Master Obe!
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2017 23:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 obe's post

ah … you're the cause !
if you took that girl out before these 2 she would have turned into a grannie and they wouldn't have been interested

but seriously, just like any of us would have denied to death fucking another woman (or man) to our wife, the WGs would do the same thing with their johns
no WGs are not worth this hassle !

Recent Ratings
obe   29-5-2017 00:03  Acceptance  +10   Exactly. I also think I could have given her a better orgasm. All the girls say I am the best they have ever had! Lol
obe
Sex God

UID 89973
Digest Posts 0
Credits 24067
Posts 2737
Karma 23778
Acceptance 5778
Reading Access 110
Registered 19-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2017 23:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 obe's post

Must also say that screenshot has the most famous saying by bar girls ever "We just friends only"

I wish I had a dollar or even a baht for every time I heard that.
It's a classic!

Obe
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11504
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7410
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2017 00:07  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
obe   29-5-2017 00:03   Acceptance   +10   Exactly. I also think I could have given her a better orgasm. All the girls say I am the best they have ever had! Lol

Obviously they haven't seen Twice and his famous magic fingers.  lol

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   29-5-2017 14:42  Acceptance  +1   there's a new name for my fingers ~ can't divulge here for obvious reasons lol
obe   29-5-2017 10:41  Acceptance  +1   Lol
obe
Sex God

UID 89973
Digest Posts 0
Credits 24067
Posts 2737
Karma 23778
Acceptance 5778
Reading Access 110
Registered 19-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2017 10:55  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
This was really funny to me after all of Ben's claims that she was not someone that went with customers.

Umm she went with you right?
Are you the only guy she has ever gone with?

You are a seasoned punter with years of experience  so you can't possibly be this gullible.

Is there a hint of jealousy happening here?

I saw the girls you punted with and some of them were amazing especially your friend at baby dolls in soi cowboy. I just don't understand why you had to contact Ben to try get confirmation on what had happened.

I also saw the message you sent her when you were in Pattaya saying you were "done" with her. She kept asking me what she had done wrong.

Obe

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   29-5-2017 11:11  Acceptance  +10   Seems there's more to this story
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11504
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7410
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2017 11:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 obe's post

We are all subject to human error. It can be hard to leave your emotions at the door, especially when it involves a girl who you feel you have a special connection with. All I can say for now is, best to let this be, and allow the two guys to work out their differences in private. Okay?

Jake/Cruman/Obe, pls take this off the boards if you wish to continue. It feels so horrible seeing the laundry aired here.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   29-5-2017 13:20  Acceptance  +6   hope we all just get along..
zebra   29-5-2017 11:53  Acceptance  +4   THanks
obe   29-5-2017 11:51  Acceptance  +10   Yeah I agree and it has nothing to do with me anyway.
quartz13579
Kinky King

UID 151584
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1390
Posts 272
Karma 1354
Acceptance 729
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2017 13:31  Profile P.M. 
No one's going to mention Briffault's law?

1)Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.

2)Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit (see corollary 1)

3)A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male (which is not bloody likely).

OP got played by Ben, she was just looking to milk his money. When she got her makeups and shit, OP became disposable. As for the PM, I have no idea what was said between the 2, but I don't like people prying into my personal business, so I understand why Crumen might be angry.

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   29-5-2017 14:00  Acceptance  +5   That and 99% of WG have the attention span of a gnat after receiving said benefits :D
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2017 14:40  Profile P.M. 
no need for all these analysis  …  it's our inner cavemen instincts that some women triggers every now and then

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   29-5-2017 16:20  Acceptance  +4   Ugggg grunt! Me big chief! Me like boob! Mmmmmmm.....!!!
UncleDad
Forum Moderator

UID 4583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2021
Posts 1039
Karma 1900
Acceptance 2411
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2017 22:50  Profile Blog P.M. 
I wasn't able to read that final attachment, so maybe I'm off base... But all this over a bar girl seems a little dire don't you think? I can understand if people ain't cut from the same copy and don't want to hang out, but do we really need to be the kangaroo court involved? Have fun, don't trust bargirls, and share the experience with reports. Oh and share in intel also. Isn't that the reason we all joined this forum? I mean, as nice as I'm sure y'all are, imma y'all fine folk don't wanna be hangin with some horny perv outta the trailer park right? I'm perfectly fine with that.

Eat, drink, and fuck often. For tomorrow we may die. Lolz.

~UD

Recent Ratings
obe   30-5-2017 09:01  Acceptance  +10   
UncleDad
Forum Moderator

UID 4583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2021
Posts 1039
Karma 1900
Acceptance 2411
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 30-5-2017 11:28  Profile Blog P.M. 
Thanks for the ratings obe. But urgh! I meant we ain't all cut from the same CLOTH! Stupid autocorrect
cruman999
Erotic Emperor

UID 86004
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2450
Posts 616
Karma 2367
Acceptance 1652
Reading Access 60
Registered 10-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 30-5-2017 20:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 jake.houston's post

So you feel threatend and a victim because I sent you a personel message saying it was a douche thing to send that message her and the ONLY reason I can come to is you did it so she knew I had talked and hopefully she would be pissed with me.
You didn't send that message to her for any other reason than to stir shit for me

Yes I find you an obnoxious boor , have you ever wondered why I dont have any of your social media contacts and I have never meet up with you unless you have arranged it with Obe or Petay. If I dont get along with someone its not my mission to inform them about it, just avoid them and if our paths cross just be civil.

I dont understand why you have also made my private message to you public, are you looking for sympathy because I dont like you.
I said dont turn this into a pissing match, anyone else would just let it go and move on but not you, you have to play the victim card.

Take your back stabbing arse and fuck off.
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11504
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7410
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 30-5-2017 22:15  Profile P.M. 
Reply #15 cruman999's post

Now that you have had a chance to reply, this thread is now closed. If there must be further discussion, please take it off the board.