Acceptance 608
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-8-2013
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2013 13:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wanking and GF

I'm kind of a sex addict but don't frequent the WG scene coz I have a GF.  We don't see each other very often and during in between visits, I relief myself by wanking. I do think that this isn't  a good practice as it makes me less sensitive and difficult to cum when I bed my gf.  However, what bothers me is sometimes even with my gf, she is disinterested in sex because we had been together for 5 years. Please don't tell me that she has romps elsewhere or I cannot satisfy her in bed coz when we do it, she will be entirely exhausted from orgasms.

Anyway... my rant is that sometimes when I'm with her and she totally turns me on, I still have to wank because she doesn't want to do it. I just wish that someone would tell her that it is exactly this kind of refusals that make a man turn to WGs and punt.

Recent Ratings
wander   30-8-2013 14:29  Acceptance  +6   Bro... It should be YOU telling her that! today. Don't waste your sex life. If she doesn't like sex now, it will be ...
hunter (Real Slim Slapper-Status: 九叔 .)
Fucking Legend

UID 2748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16230
Posts 12435
Karma 16060
Acceptance 3408
Reading Access 100
Registered 5-8-2007
Location Pussy Paradise, Earth
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2013 13:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 stanley11's post

Women......truly unique species. Dont try to undertand them.

But in another thread you were asking about AJ and saying that your GF asking you to try anal.

If i understand correctly:
Hey Stanley, it;s either you assfuck me or you jerk off yourself!!!

PRobably the 5 years, she needed some spark.

Retired from pussy arena….Uncle 9

kaleu
Throbbing Titan

UID 45445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3308
Posts 1512
Karma 3224
Acceptance 1672
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-5-2010
Location PRC
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2013 14:22  Profile P.M. 
She is bored.  Not with you, but with the sex.  You need to start experimenting and showing more interest in getting her arroused.  This will probably make it better for you too.

Now, from personal experience...  Once you start changing it up in the bedroom you will probably have to keep changing it forever.  So my recomendation is that you start very small.  On the first try don't go for the sex swing, costumes, toys, and RP all at once.  Just try scented candles.  Then you have room to grow.  Next maybe rose petals on the bed and massage oils.  Once you pass through toys, anal, etc. I guess you will end up at bondage and public sex.
stanley11
Lustful Lord

UID 108825
Digest Posts 0
Credits 848
Posts 243
Karma 818
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-8-2013
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2013 14:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 hunter's post

Hunter,
   Noooo.. she doesn't want to be ass fcked. She wants to shaft something into me....
   We do have very nice time in bed when she wants it but when I want to and she doesn't... i have to take things into my own hands.
hunter (Real Slim Slapper-Status: 九叔 .)
Fucking Legend

UID 2748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16230
Posts 12435
Karma 16060
Acceptance 3408
Reading Access 100
Registered 5-8-2007
Location Pussy Paradise, Earth
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2013 14:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 stanley11's post

Oh my bad....the other way.
She wanna poke ur virgin ass with dildo...gosh.
Imagine, she make u jerk while she is driilling your ass....that;s gonna be orgasmic!!!

Seriously, I got nothing to say....it;s your problem, not my problem....good luck..

Pity u.....

[ Last edited by  hunter at 30-8-2013 14:50 ]

Retired from pussy arena….Uncle 9

stanley11
Lustful Lord

UID 108825
Digest Posts 0
Credits 848
Posts 243
Karma 818
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-8-2013
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2013 14:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 kaleu's post

She bought a basic vibrator recently but wasn't amused by it. Didn't do it for her. She doesn't want to try anything internal. Perhaps your suggestion of rose petals and massage oils would be a nice touch. We've had our share of spicing up the bedroom with some nice successes but they are too far and few in between. Even getting her to wear heels and stockings (my Achilles heel) takes A LOT of bribery and at times blackmail

Can't figure out the bondage bit yet. Maybe I'm not that advanced yet...
stanley11
Lustful Lord

UID 108825
Digest Posts 0
Credits 848
Posts 243
Karma 818
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-8-2013
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2013 14:42  Profile P.M. 
To wander...

I did try to hint... that why should I resort to Miss Palmer when she is right beside me... to which she offers me some part of her body for eye candy or a grope
kaleu
Throbbing Titan

UID 45445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3308
Posts 1512
Karma 3224
Acceptance 1672
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-5-2010
Location PRC
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2013 15:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 stanley11's post

The dildo issue doesn't surprise me.  It needs to be more mental stimulation than physical.  Maybe that's why she wants to try things on you, not her.  Power and control.

The fact it is so hard to get her to wear high heels and stockings for you is another issue entirely.  To me this shows a lack of caring.  It is a simple thing that you like, and she uses it to gain power over you.  I would start thinking about the core of your relationship.

I have a related story, and no where else to tell it, so I'll tell it here even though it is a bit of bragging.  I just started seeing a PRC civie last week.  She is a very cool woman.  She doesn't shave her armpits, and she knows it bothers me, so she agreed to let me shave her.  We were in the bathroom with a new razor and shaving cream when she decided she also wanted me to shave her pubic hair.  We had never talked about that, but of course I agreed.  If you know anythong about PRC women, you know this is a rare occurance.  Needless to say, it was a great night.  I just like that she is willig to try new things only becasuse she knows I will like it.

In your case you have a much longer relationship, and I'm sure is more complicated than you are stating here, but it seems she it upsetting the balance of power.  This might eat at you more and more over time.
stanley11
Lustful Lord

UID 108825
Digest Posts 0
Credits 848
Posts 243
Karma 818
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-8-2013
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2013 16:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 kaleu's post

As much as I hate to admit it, you're right mostly. It's like a power struggle. She knows that I will do anything for her to dress up and very very rarely she will and boy will we have a nice evening.

About your experience with the PRC, my gf, also a PRC offered to shave her pubic one day which was a huge surprise for me. She did that willingly and we had a very nice playtime thereafter. Lots of pics and vids taken of that evening and of course a re-introduction to her LS. Thankfully she is very aware of her armpits (someone needs to educate the 1.3 billion about this) and does that every time I'm there. We also had a permanent hair removal done and it's very effective. Additionally, her bikini area is very naturally sparse and trim, thank goodness for that.

Adding to the related story, I once had a romp on the side and took a KTV lady (PRC) for a few days. She was very petite and hot and when I asked the mamasan if she 'goes out', the answer was a flat "No".  I trust this mamasan because I had been very generous towards her. Challenge accepted! So I took this girl out as a challenge and managed to get her to bed very quickly. When I saw her bush, OMG she was as bushy as it comes!!! I literally couldn't see skin!!! It was an immediate turn off although I knew that the opportunity to screw her was fleeting. LB lost interest. I immediately called a local salon for a bikini wax and props should be given to me for convincing her to go brazillian! Of course that came with a price, took her shopping, bought her a nice pair of heels, tight skirt (all for that evening of showing off to the work mates). After the salon appointment, she was obviously in pain (visible from the way she staggered) from the waxing. Took her back to the hotel to inspect and my ohhh my.... LG emerged like a Virgin rainforest bulldozed for a new playground. The fun began! She was so tender down there that it was itself stimulating for her. Plus the newly cleared bush and skin was so smooth and sweet smelling...  What added to the excitement was the satisfaction that she was willing to do it
That evening was great. She was the focus of the evening and another couple nights of nice romp at the newly cleared playground. Should have kept her number...
kaleu
Throbbing Titan

UID 45445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3308
Posts 1512
Karma 3224
Acceptance 1672
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-5-2010
Location PRC
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2013 18:06  Profile P.M. 
This girl is not very hairy, but we had a long photo session one night (about 300 photos) and she did not like how her LS looked in the action shots.  I trim (not shave), and she was au natural.  It really didn't bother me at all but she thought she looked too hairy in the photos, hence the shaving later.

Back to your topic...
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2013 18:31  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by stanley11 at 30-8-2013 13:03
Anyway... my rant is that sometimes when I'm with her and she totally turns me on, I still have to wank because she doesn't want to do it....

a legitimate rant,

and one that, if you ever find the answer, several billion men will be delighted to hear about it!  

Definitely sounds like you need to open a conversation that goes something like "I love you and we have such a good time together, I'd love to hear your opinion about something that's important to me ... what do YOU think a couple should do if one of them needs sexual relief and the other is not interested at that time?"  

tough one though

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 31-8-2013 01:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 DArtagnan's post

I'll relay a story from a good mate of mine.

After 5 or 6 years living together their sex-life had fallen to almost zero.  He played around, but extremely rarely (he was super afraid to get caught, and they had a child together so seperation was not a simple thing).

Anyway, they fought about it often.  It was a source of great frustration to him.  She understand, but her libido just couldnt be primed.  Years go by with little change.

Finally, she tells him after another fight about it, "If you need to satisfy your needs outside the house, I will understand."

Shock!  He couldnt quite believe it.  He questioned her and indeed she meant exactly what he said.  

Sounds ideal possibly?

Nope.

They separated within the year.  He didnt want a roommate or a sister or a mother-figure as his spouse for the rest of his life.  

He's now been with a new gal for the last 6 or so years who is also not giving him much sex.  (sigh).

As Tony said, if you can figure out the solution than 2 billion men will pay plenty for the answer.
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 3-9-2013 11:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 wander's post

just reading the I-ching, about marriage:

"... and if the man enjoys another woman she should welcome her as a sister ..."

clearly an old-fashioned edition!!!

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!