Karma 19
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-9-2007
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2013 04:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Public sex in HK

I'm going to be visiting HK with my fuck buddy in a few weeks and was looking for ideas on where we could have public sex.
I'm thinking some of the beaches but can't think of anywhere else.

Any tips or ideas? Maybe NgongPing360 for a quickie...or at least just handjobs.
kaleu
Throbbing Titan

UID 45445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3308
Posts 1512
Karma 3224
Acceptance 1672
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-5-2010
Location PRC
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2013 07:15  Profile P.M. 
I think HK would be dificult/dangerous for that.  It's very crowded and I don't think the populace is very accepting of that kind of behaviour if you were seen.

On the mainland once I got a BJ in a car on the side of a road, but it was outside a city.  She was driving and I got her so worked up with my hand that she just pulled over to the side and blew me.
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2013 12:48  Profile P.M. 
If you go to the beaches during the week at night, there are very few people around. The beaches are very safe to stay overnight, but don't expect to have the beaches to yourselves at 5-6am as many elderly people will show up for their morning swim before heading off to work.

Along many hiking trails are nice places nearby which are great for outdoor sex. Some places are popular for camping (there will be other people) too. Remember to bring lights, a map, food, cell phone, and water. Many trails don't have lighting at night and no one will be hiking after sundown. Be careful not to go during the dry season as wild fires do break out in the woods at times. If you get lost, you may have to pay for Govt Services to rescue your embarrassed fuck buddy and you via heli.

Some NgongPing360 cars have transparent floors for an extra fee. You can try to flash some hikers below as you ride the car. Do understand that I think all cars have cameras inside. The ride is very long so if you can, arrange yourselves so only your backs are to the camera.

There are carparks in the mountains that are popular for a little snookie. But there are so many lights there and a big worry cops or hikers may see what is going on.

Outdoor sex is so hard to really pull off. On the beach I would not recommend any FS because the damn sand gets in the way. You don't want any sand to get in her pussy or on your dick as you will get abrasions from the FS. If you have to FS with girl at beach, do it in the waters off shore.

At the trails or camping grounds, you have mosquitos and other bugs to deal with. You would rather keep your clothes on. If you wish to do it at the trails/camping grounds, wait until winter when it is too cold for the bugs to come out. The air will be dry too so the sex can be quite good or on the other hand may be bad, cold and dry = dry season = wild fire season. Oh well, cannot win everything. Ideal conditions, under 15deg C, 70%+ humidity.

With so many cameras around these days, it is so damn impossible to find a dark alley with no cameras for a little snookie/shag/bj in the alley. Oh, make sure both of your phones are switched off, otherwise the next day you will be getting calls from friends/relatives/SO about receiving a suspicious phone call full of heavy breathing/groans that was dialled by your keys/butt...

Good luck!...and send me a report via PM because reports about civis are frown upon.

[ Last edited by  doghead at 13-7-2013 12:51 ]
SpecialK
Musky Member

UID 170
Digest Posts 0
Credits 117
Posts 112
Karma 117
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 20
Registered 22-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2013 15:59  Profile P.M. 
I did it in Kowloon Park during the evenings. Its quite a big park with some quiet areas. Not sure about CCTV coverage.
southstar
Musky Member

UID 4768
Digest Posts 0
Credits 175
Posts 125
Karma 170
Acceptance 102
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2013 16:27  Profile P.M. 
On the highway to the airport and Tung Chung, there seem to be a lot of bushes which are just off the road and also quiet sideroads and underneath flyovers where there seem to be nobody,esp. at night...
grafg
Nookie Newbie

UID 3350
Digest Posts 0
Credits 19
Posts 10
Karma 19
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-9-2007
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2013 01:05  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the tips doghead.

Didn't realise the 350 cabins had cameras, will have to look out for that.

I'm thinking some of the parks at night might be a bit more quiet. Will keep an eye out for cameras but didn't realise HK was that bad, altho whenever I go back I'm not really on the look out for them...

I think the beach will be the most likely place that it will happen, but yeah, I'm well aware of sanding maybe getting in the way.
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2013 10:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 grafg's post

It can be done, but the key is LOTS of reconnaissance ahead of time.  You have to find a niche.  

An earlier thread covered some suggestions - so use search, I'm not going to try to recap here.  And if you do find it, please do the courtesy of adding a link in this thread.  You asked, so be considerate.  

You can find beaches, remote spots on hiking trails, remote spots in buildings, you basically have to keep your eyes open and notice what other's don't see.  And have a contingency plan so you can bail if your chosen spot isn't as private as you hoped for when you arrive.

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!