Subject: Philippines - Angeles City -- Afterthoughts part 2
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 11:07. 
Kim53
Erotic Emperor

UID 71011
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2082
Posts 354
Karma 2072
Acceptance 205
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2012 22:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Philippines - Angeles City -- Afterthoughts part 2

Feel free to skip and save you time.

Anyhow it's my last report to this forum (I'll add the missing promissed pics when quota gives chance).

I have had a few days to think in private about matters, no internet in my China villages.
So I decided to rewrite this second part of afterthoughts.

Actuallyt it's quite easy, I'm in the HK airport in lounce and still have about 3 hours to
kill before my flight leaves home. No offers to join me having beer at HK so maybe it
shows something? This all started for me from here.

Anyhow, I made my decision already in China. I'm not reporting any more.
I'll gladly reply to PM mails that have reasonable sense. I always wanted to contribute
and give advise. But only with certain limits and respecting life and privacy.

I still don't see any reason to start giving numbers to girls. I could go other way and
give all 5's to every girl under 40 as ths is hgow see them. Beauty is everywhere for me,
I'm a photographer. Seeking for beauty!

Also I'm not willing to explain in details what and how I do when with girls. I respect them
and my doings is about the same anybodies. I personaly don't find any atraction reading
yours and skip those parts. I tried tell in my reports wht is included and what is not giving my reasons.

Also I don't look at the ratings, girls have bad days, chemistry doesn't meet, ... a milion reasons
why for one output is not what expected. For me it could be the opposite. We have so many
diffrenent tastes.

I'm maybe a bit older (still thinking in a young way) than the average bro and coming from part
of the world where we see things in slightly different way.

Nothing against anyone personally, just this raising the same issues again and again makes me
feel tired. Maybe I haven't been able to express my self clear enough?

Lastly, I just had to write the AC trip part with humor in mind, most of the time I felt really sad for the girls
and would not have been able to write anything from there. I'm going back there, but for much more reasons
than just hopping from one bar to another!

So let's just live in peace and harmony and respect each other and especially the girls.

With understanding, kim53

[ Last edited by  Kim53 at 23-9-2012 22:16 ]

Recent Ratings
jilluk98   25-9-2012 05:55  Karma  +3   Shame to leave
Intenseslacker   24-9-2012 23:57  Karma  +4   Sad to see you go.
Intenseslacker
Kinky King

UID 81362
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1265
Posts 421
Karma 1248
Acceptance 342
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2012 23:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I'd just like to point out hat I am sad that some of he bros gave this guy a hard time for his reports. I actually appreciated that he gave some details of what it is like up in AC and that he took a lot of pics of his hotel, the streets, etc.

To be very honest, I get bored reading report after report of people just saying what positions they had sex in and how girls moan. I'm interested in he places these girls can be found, and how people organize their trips. Details on airports, hotels, bars, and the way that people live the mongering life are always appreciated, and if someone likes to report hese in away you don like.... There are like 10000 other reports. Go read those. At least this guy was obviously there, and tried hisbest to report. Which is a lot more than some of you lurkers.

Sure I will get flamed for this, but I was just really sad to see someone try to contribute and get chased off like this.

Recent Ratings
hk2my   25-9-2012 19:37  Acceptance  +1   u'r right pal
homer168   24-9-2012 21:09  Karma  +2   Not flamed, not roasted but supported
inbkk   24-9-2012 00:01  Acceptance  +2   agree!!!
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4547
Posts 2492
Karma 4477
Acceptance 1396
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2012 01:16  Profile P.M.