Subject: Serves these Hong Kong princesses right! LOL!
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 10:50. 
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2011 20:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Serves these Hong Kong princesses right! LOL!

Not sure if this is posted up correctly here or in the News section; reason being that I figure this is more a Chat topic and NOT really news!

Anyway:

http://www.chinahush.com/2011/05 ... nd-china/#more-8449

Leftover women in Hong Kong to look for Mr. Right in mainland China

剩女” Shengnv (Leftover Women is now a buzzword in China to refer single or unmarried women over the age of 25. There are many different hierarchies of the left-over women. Single women between 25-30 are called “剩斗士” sheng dou shi (Left-over fighters), as women in this age range still have the energy and hope to find true love. Between 30-35, they are called “必剩客” bi sheng ke(pronounced the same as Pizzahut in Chinese, means literally “must win”), suggesting their chances of getting married are pretty small. For those above 35 years old, they are the “齐天大剩” qi tian da sheng (Leftover Kings, pronounced the same as the Monkey King in Chinese literally means heavenly leftover), because they have been viewed by many.

Leftover women are not only single, but are usually “three-high” too highly-educated, highly-paid and highly independent. Thus they usually have a relatively high standard for their material life. In Hong Kong, there’s the same phenomenon. Men in Hong Kong complain about Hong Kong women being too materialistic and first thing these women ask are their education background, job and salary. It’s like these women are doing target-based sales. Moreover, most of the leftover women don’t want to have children.

All these seems to give men in Hong Kong too much pressure and have made many men in Hong Kong turn their eyes to mainland China.In their eyes, the women in Mainland China are more submissive and more traditional, and thus are more suitable to start a family with. As more and more Hong Kong men now start their business in mainland China, the trend continues.

This however, has made things even more difficult for left-over women in Hong Kong, as there are more women than men. According to the government’s statics, the ratio of men to women in HK is 95:100. The gap will become even larger in 30 years, possibly to 80:100.

Usually, if there’s a marriage between people from mainland China and HK, it’s a HK guy marries a mainland China girl. But as shown in this picture, more and more HK brides go north to marry mainland guys.

“This year, we already had 3 groups of single women and men from HK come to Xiamen for the speed dating program. And almost every day there are people from Hong Kong who go to Xiamen for this program.” said, Ou Yang Aizhu, from the Xiamen organization for the speed dating program, “Women from HK are mostly looking for businessmen. Maybe because they’re from HK, the big city, they feel more comfortable to talk and easier to get along with the businessmen than with the men working in the government and other job position.”

A survey conducted by The Chinese University of Hong Kong shows, among 315 female students in the 6 universities in HK, more than 34% of them worry about living their life alone and 20% think there are too few men in HK and they have to join the speed dating program to know boys.

NEED TO RANT? GOT QUESTIONS? JUST WANNA CHIT-CHAT? LOOK AT PIXS? Go to:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... d=26766&page=97

A NEWBIE AND HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT IDEAS ON HOW TO ENJOY 141 BEST? Go to
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1=
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 12-5-2011 00:37  Profile P.M. 
Come ON Guys!!

No comments on this?

No "Yeah, these Hong Kong gals thinking their turd don't smell"

Or how these gals, when young/pretty kept on wanting to up-grade their BF's, thinking that sooner or later they'll easily find their Mister perfect - only to find out too late that any good ones had already been taken by others who ain't so picky?  And that they've now entered spinsterhood age?

Or how easy it is to score with these gals now that they ARE such spinsters?

And that some of the best looking gals are the one who falls prey to such delusions of grandeur as far as their beauty is concerned? (thus that there ARE good looking - but a bit older gals - really on the prowl in Hong Kong)

Hmmmmm.....!!!

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 12-5-2011 00:39 ]

NEED TO RANT? GOT QUESTIONS? JUST WANNA CHIT-CHAT? LOOK AT PIXS? Go to:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... d=26766&page=97

A NEWBIE AND HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT IDEAS ON HOW TO ENJOY 141 BEST? Go to
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1=
mchk
Throbbing Titan

UID 62770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3015
Posts 541
Karma 2989
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 12-5-2011 00:44  Profile P.M. 
Was out to dinner with a couple of HK girls I was doing business with.  One was cute, one was hot, I'm a sucker for looks and I ended up doing business with them, it wasn't super expensive anyway.

Convenient the hot never mentioned she was married until our 3rd meeting and second meal.

The interesting thing she said is when we were talking about HK ladies and culture, she mentioned the trend of HK men to get married to PRC girls for that exact reason.  According to the guys, they are more submissive and easier to deal with then the HK girls who can be too independent amongst other things.

It was quite interesting to hear it from a local herself.  While these girls didn't apply to it, I have seen a couple of girls late 20's early thirties single and unable to find Mr. Right.
cookiemonsta
Kinky King

UID 65027
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1774
Posts 598
Karma 1753
Acceptance 427
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 12-5-2011 22:55  Profile P.M. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5_C%27s_of_Singapore

The 5 Cs of Singapore, namely: Cash, Car, Credit card, Condominium, and membership(s) of Country club are a term relating to materialism.
It arose as a popular joke based on certain truths attesting to the unstated Singaporean cultural ethos of materialistic obsession and aspiration to achieve these things in order to impress others, both socially, economically and sociologically.

--> The article writes in relations directing at Singaporean girls but this can be easily referenced against asian women in any growing developing countries <--
cookiemonsta
Kinky King

UID 65027
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1774
Posts 598
Karma 1753
Acceptance 427
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 12-5-2011 23:31  Profile P.M. 
Its since been updated:

http://www.orientexpat.com/forum ... laced-in-singapore/

NO MORE 5Cs BUT NEW 5Bs (in Singapore)

Well.....here is something to link the 5Cs to the newer 5Bs !

I don't need a CAR, but I want a BMW ;

I don't need a CONDO, but I want a BUNGALOW;

I don't need you to have CASH but I want you to own a BANK;

I don't need you to have a CAREER but I want you to be a BOSS

...lol...
more skits on site!
lean9088
Carnal Conqueror

UID 29244
Digest Posts 0
Credits 406
Posts 351
Karma 403
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2011 10:02  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by cookiemonsta at 12-5-2011 23:31
Its since been updated:

http://www.orientexpat.com/forum ... laced-in-singapore/

NO MORE 5Cs BUT NEW 5Bs (in Singapore)

Well.....here is something to link the 5Cs to the  ...

Ha ha ... stupid reality shows are not confined to UK or US.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q ... yer_embedded#at=292
priapus
Lustful Lord

UID 61865
Digest Posts 0
Credits 631
Posts 433
Karma 622
Acceptance 178
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2011 11:16  Profile P.M. 
What is there to say?  People, both men and women, use their earning power to dictate the kind of mate they want.  Unlike Americans, Asian people understand that monogamous relationships stand the best chance for success when one spouse calls the shots.
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2011 12:59  Profile P.M. 
US women are far worse than HK women. They expect you to have the whole frikin world before they will even take any interest in you, and then when married expect you to give it al to them along with your mojo (and be faithfull while you do it) and if you don't they divorce and take it all from ya anyway. During all this they are eating and drinking like pigs and larding up for the winter.
Xplayer
Lustful Lord

UID 13730
Digest Posts 0
Credits 535
Posts 233
Karma 531
Acceptance 78
Reading Access 40
Registered 16-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2011 13:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 JJJ37's post

Hahahaa! That's funny, though sounds like it could be true. Though I hope it's not always true, as I do know an American girl who is really nice, rather attractive, and with a good well-paid job. Wouldn't mind getting to know her better.
barg123
Lustful Lord

UID 56670
Digest Posts 0
Credits 502
Posts 321
Karma 499
Acceptance 55
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 15-5-2011 06:19  Profile P.M. 
Well, it's supply and demand in the end. But for these girls, they simply aren't beautiful enough or have good enough personalities for men in HK to pay the price and be with them. Their fault for deluding themselves of their true value.
Freelancer
Master Mongerer

UID 24776
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5056
Posts 797
Karma 4968
Acceptance 1767
Reading Access 80
Registered 11-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 15-5-2011 06:52  Profile P.M. 
Is the stereotype of being submissive really still a contributing factor for guys when looking for a woman?  It may be part of my western upbringing but i prefer an independent woman who can contribute to our relationship equally in all ways.

My thing about HK girls (i love how cute they are) is that they're materialistic and lazy. Too mah fan. Even my female friends born in hong kong who have moved to canada say the same thing. Still, western born and raised chinese girls (and guys) are a very different breed. There is good and bad in everything.
tech2
Nookie Newbie

UID 51590
Digest Posts 0
Credits 43
Posts 53
Karma 43
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 15-5-2011 15:04  Profile P.M. 
The same women who want a driven, successful man when they are young are the same ones who grow old and bitter because their succesfull husbands neglect them in order to work harder  and be more successful. Cant make up their minds.  Men are easy , we want a woman who is hot, loves sex, can cook, and take care of kids.....in that order. We want this even when we are 60.
mchk
Throbbing Titan

UID 62770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3015
Posts 541
Karma 2989
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 16-5-2011 00:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 JJJ37's post

Why don't you tell us how you really feel about American women? LOL.

The divorce thing is probably the worst of all.  The courts in USA are so biased in favor of women, and some states are EXTREMELY unfair.  Having to pay alimony forever is infuriating, I've talked to guys who have had really awful divorces.

Many years ago in the office I worked at we had a row of work cubicles called, "divorce alley."  Every guy in that row was divorced, recently divorced, getting a divorce, and they were always on the phone miserable with ex-wives or some nonsense.  I started working there and replaced a guy going through a divorce and was sandwiched in between two divorced guys.  The conversations were so bitter, so awful.

I'm thankful I left there and didn't become part of that crowd.