Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2011 16:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sauna vs. HG/WG

Hi bros,

After reading some posts about GFS and Noble, I was wondering why one would choose a sauna over a HG/WG or a karaoke bar like 37D or KP. Given that the norm seems to be around 1200HKD, is it the actual massage that makes it worth it? Seems to me that the alternatives are guaranteed and cheaper. Also did something happen @ KP? I used to frequentthere the last time I was in HK (about a year ago), but I now I see more reports on 37D and not so many for KP. Did I read there was a raid?
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2011 16:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 trojanliu's post

There can be no comparison between saunas and HG/WG ... two completely different things !
and the norm is NOT 1.2K !!!  suggest you try and then decide for yourself !

Just because KP has not been reported on it doesn't mean its not there anymore ...
8isenough
Lustful Lord

UID 13182
Digest Posts 0
Credits 554
Posts 327
Karma 552
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2008
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2011 16:43  Profile P.M. 
There are a few reasons for Sauna or other and most just comes down to comfort and personal likes.
Suana's you get a lot more attention on other things besides just wham bam thank you mam.  The more expensive ones where you are up around $1200 and higher usually have nice facilities with jaquzzi, cold pools, sauna, steam room and all have lounge areas where you can relax, eat, drink, watch TV, get a foot massage, pedicure, ect...
You get the massage and then you get FS, HJ depending on what you want to spend, $1200 would deffinately be FS.
When they bring you to your room for the massage, if you don't like the girl you can ask for a different one.  You can do this a few times but don't go overboard.  The point being, if you don't like her you don't have to leave, you don't have to get dressed, you can just to lay there and wait for a different girl.  If you book a hotel girl and don't like her you are going to have to decline directly to her face, call the her agent, explain, ask for another and tramp off to another room or completely different hotel.
After your massage and service is done, your not.  Take your time, enjoy the facilities some more, take a nap, eat, whatever you fancy.  Most also have a computer to get online, check your email, post here if you want.
So hotel gals are more for, get in, get out, straight forward get your rocks off.  Sauna is more of a destination.
Now, note, there are much cheaper sauna's where even FS is only $700 but they usually will not have the hot and cold pools, maybe only a steam room or sauna and not too much on food selection.  They also will not have young girls, all in their 30's.  Hotel girls are usually much younger if that is what you are after but girls in the Sauna's are usually better trained and skilled at many things, not always, but normally.
If you are after some good sex on a budget, 141 hotel all the way.  If you are after relaxation, more of an experience and not in a rush, Sauna.  Then on the sauna's also, choose your style.  Complete set up or more simple.
flowy
Musky Member

UID 52706
Digest Posts 0
Credits 144
Posts 119
Karma 143
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 20
Registered 29-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2011 23:07  Profile P.M. 
for me, sauna, hotel gals, club girls are three different categories which offers various leisure.

i focus on the "massage" section in sauna rather than hunting for hot girls coz it mostly will turn me down. in addition, do not expect to have much young girls there unless you are willing to pay a little bit more at those sauna in TST east.

HG is my favourite choice recently coz it's simple, straight and direct, just be cautious that some bad agent will play b&s or keep you waiting in the street for more than half an hour.

club/karaoke is also a wonderful place to go, you may not have further adventure with those club girl every time, but drinking, singing and flirting with them can induce another kind of amusement.
acerbe
Kinky King

UID 40674
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1444
Posts 411
Karma 1424
Acceptance 396
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 17-2-2011 00:02  Profile P.M. 
Like the others said, 2 different things. If it's just sex you're seeking then the HG route is better. Saunas are for relaxing after a long day, use the sauna of course (or steam room), get pampered a little, have a drink and a smoke, get a foot massage perhaps... The massage can be very good and some girls are really skilled. The additional services are the icing on the cake, rather than the cake itself...
trojanliu
Nookie Newbie

UID 23731
Digest Posts 0
Credits 60
Posts 12
Karma 60
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 17-2-2011 00:04  Profile P.M. 
Hi bros,

Thanks for the replies, I will check out the saunas!