Karma 1800
Acceptance 590
Reading Access 50
Registered 17-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2013 22:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Chances of being scammed by this WG

There is a hotel girl called GS. Ching Yan who is 19 years old.  The name she gave me was Minnie.
Anyway, she gave me her WeChat ID and asked me to find her so we can chat more.  I did exactly that and she invited me to stay with her in Hangzhou.

Now the parts that look suspicious and dodgy:

1) She rarely replies to my messages or takes hours and hours. I suspected she is with her BF or working in some sort of KTV or something like that
2) It took some time but she finally admitted she has a BF and really much loves him, but that she is willing to "play" with me in Shanghai / Hangzhou next Friday and Saturday
3) She out of no where said she bought a Iphone 5 and that she wants me to pay it for her
4) I asked her if she will have sex with me in SHanghai and she said yes.
5) She said on the first day I messaged her that she really likes me and hopes one day I will marry her... but on the second day she talks about this boyfriend
6) She said she was at a Karaoke place singing so not convenient to reply... but does someone really go singing for 18 hours ???  this excuse sounds rather lame to why she doesn't reply
7) She has been to HK 3 times doing 141 WG and is willing to fuck me in Shanghai... and she still says she loves her BF??? sounds dodgy

Still I'm waiting for replies to messages as I feel that a lack of response shows little interest or there is a high chance that if I really go to Shanghai she will not show up or just ignore me or have excuses or something.  

Next weekend I have the choice of going to Nana in Bangkok or going to Shanghai to meet this girl.  

What I'm scared about:

a) I go there and she robs me
b) I get drugged and her BF/friends rob me
c) She doesn't even show up
d) She will take me to high end shops and request that I buy her gifts

Can someone who has experience with these working girls from China provide a risk analysis for me... maybe someone like Wander.

Does this sound like a money robbing trap to you experienced guys who know Mainland hooker girl's mentality?

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
obe   1-4-2013 08:55  Acceptance  +6   Go to Bangkok and have a blast! RUN from this one mate!
wander   31-3-2013 22:31  Acceptance  +1   Ran away. Dont walk, run!
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2013 22:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 virginboy's post

She has given you a million signs that she is purely after you for your cash.  Just run away from this one, Bro.  Her asking you to buy her an IPhone is simply a classic example.  Her excuses and stories dont "jive" because she likely forgets what story she gave you the last time (marry me; has a boyfriend, etc. -- she cant keep track of her lies).

I think it unlikely that she would try to rob you or have someone be physically violent to you, but clearly she is just trying to get as much cash out of you as she can.  

Go spend that cash on someone a little more worthwhile, Bro.
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2013 23:24  Profile P.M. 

Indeed, got to agree with wander . . .

Iphone 5 should be the first and only signal you need, if you agree to 5K then once she has a bit of slap and tickle it will go up.

The fact that she is not replying for hours on end too and changing her story . . . Probably texting 3 or 4 guys at the same time and losing track of what she is saying to each one.

I dated a bar girl late last year, we both said we did not want anything serious but it started at first with "Come to my bar... Buy me a drink"...

Then once she realised it was not gonna work like that she made an effort to come to my place sometimes. But then it started with small things... Pay for my phone bill, can I have a taxi home. One time she even wanted re-imbursing for a fu**ing receipt! Inviting her friends last minute for dinner.

The least of your worries is the money issue, if that does not bother you then you could always meet her in a public place and get a feel for the situation. . .

But like wander says... For the money you could possibly spend on one chick.. You could get a lot more bang for your buck!

Recent Ratings
obe   1-4-2013 08:54  Acceptance  +1   Slap n' Tickle ~ Lol

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'
obe
Sex God

UID 89973
Digest Posts 0
Credits 24067
Posts 2737
Karma 23778
Acceptance 5778
Reading Access 110
Registered 19-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 08:53  Profile P.M. 

Hi Bro,

I have to agree with Bro Wander and Petay on this one.

Dont be surprised if she has asked 3 or 4 other guys to pay for the iPhone and not just you! While these girls look sweet and innocent they no how to play the game.

Sorry to be blunt but most likely the reason she takes so long to reply to you is she is sitting on someone elses cock!

As Petay has said after a "slap and tickle" she is going to expect more gifts and squeeze as much cash as she can out of you.

Got to Bangkok and have a blast and leave this one alone.

RUN RUN RUN!

Obe
kaleu
Throbbing Titan

UID 45445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3308
Posts 1512
Karma 3224
Acceptance 1672
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-5-2010
Location PRC
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 09:16  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by virginboy at 31-3-2013 22:10
who know Mainland hooker girl's mentality?

This made me laugh...

I agree you are probably not in danger of physical abuse or getting robbed.  But your wallet is in danger of abuse.  First of all, it is normal among certain types of Chinese girls to demand that their "boyfriends" buy them expensive things to prove their love.  Really stupid IMHO.  If you don't do it, and the girl really likes you, she will throw a tantrum.  If she doesn't really like you, she will dump you.  This has happened to me (I always reuse), and a couple of times the girl pays for it herself to save face.

The boyfriend comments don't bother me, because Chinese WG seem to see relationships differently from other girls.

The long waits between replies is because she has a bunch of other things going on, and many other guys and girls she is chatting with.  If she doesn't respond right away, you fall way down the list and she doesn't notice until she reviews everything.  This kind of delay doesn't seem to bother most Chinese, so they rarely appologize for it.

Definitely don't go just to see her.  If you are really interested in her, you can play here a little and see how she responds.  Tell her you are going to Bankock to see a "friend."  If she get jealous, that's good.  If she gets angry, that's bad.
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11504
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7410
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 09:19  Profile P.M. 

Sorry for my rudeness, but your threads sound suspicious and dodgy. In the middle of last year, you produced a "talk is cheap" thread that stated how you enjoy emotionally hurting local women and how you love your wife and kid. Then in November (a few months later), you said how you feel guilty for stringing a civilian chick along as you filled her with false promises and now she was giving you divorce papers to give your wife. You also stated that you were spending 20k a month on her.  Now this.... My advice is to save the cash (fuck Bangkok as you are bound to get into trouble there too) and get some professional help.

Recent Ratings
dooper   2-4-2013 03:01  Acceptance  +4   Uh Oh...
Petay_1283   1-4-2013 13:02  Acceptance  +2   I did not realise it was all the same guy.
obe   1-4-2013 12:33  Acceptance  +1   Thanks Thai, that does ring a bell!
misspumpkin   1-4-2013 11:19  Acceptance  +1   You beat me to it Thai, he's full of it
b-man   1-4-2013 09:32  Acceptance  +1   Oh, I remember that! Yeah, a bit of a fruitcake if you ask me!
virginboy
Kinky King

UID 43258
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1830
Posts 270
Karma 1800
Acceptance 590
Reading Access 50
Registered 17-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 12:46  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Thai-delight at 1-4-2013 09:19
Sorry for my rudeness, but your threads sound suspicious and dodgy. In the middle of last year, you produced a "talk is cheap" thread that stated how you enjoy emotionally hurting local wome ...

Seriously your tone and attitude is pretty fucking arseholic.  Life changes day by day and there are new challenges and you meet new people everyday and take different paths based on decisions one makes.. You think I'm full of shit ??? I have 1000 messages and screenshots to show you.  

Yeah, like I said last time,.... I had an affair with my colleague, I have a good loving wife..... but at no time is what I said above a fucking lie.  

Seriously... Goose and co were right about the moderators attitude here.

Suspicious? what the fuck do I gain for lying? getting bros' advice is fucking dodgy?  Seriously... stop hiding behind a keyboard.

[ Last edited by  virginboy at 1-4-2013 12:48 ]

Recent Ratings
DArtagnan   2-4-2013 09:57  Acceptance  +1   He didn't call you a liar, and he's not a mod ... nor are the other raters mods ...
virginboy
Kinky King

UID 43258
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1830
Posts 270
Karma 1800
Acceptance 590
Reading Access 50
Registered 17-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 12:48  Profile P.M. 
I appreciate genuine advice (minus Thai-Delight's attitude)... I'll not go to Shanghai and go to BK instead.

Recent Ratings
obe   1-4-2013 13:21  Acceptance  +1   Wise move ~ have fun in Bangkok Bro
virginboy
Kinky King

UID 43258
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1830
Posts 270
Karma 1800
Acceptance 590
Reading Access 50
Registered 17-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 12:50  Profile P.M. 
@b-man  - you are calling me a fruitcake... be a man and don't be a keyboard warrior, you troll.

Seriously everyone... I come here with genuine intentions and some fucks have to turn this into a name calling and go personal attacking.  To all the trolls, this is the reason I stopped reporting here... you don't make it welcome for people to post...

Recent Ratings
b-man   1-4-2013 16:36  Acceptance  -1   I think the ball shrinkage is linked to your karma. Your disdain for women in general is quite pathetic, you should go ...
Petay_1283   1-4-2013 13:05  Acceptance  +1   always welcome to post but please consolidate them.
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 13:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 virginboy's post

What is a new 'challenge' if you do not mind me asking?

How to emotionally hurt women or how long you can string them along for....?

Just curious...

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'
virginboy
Kinky King

UID 43258
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1830
Posts 270
Karma 1800
Acceptance 590
Reading Access 50
Registered 17-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 13:20  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Petay_1283 at 1-4-2013 13:14
What is a new 'challenge' if you do not mind me asking?

How to emotionally hurt women or how long you can string them along for....?

Just curious...

I'm going to answer this as nice as possible and I'll treat your post as NOT being a troll attack.

I have moved on from my previous days of trying to hurt women etc etc.  I have had counselling and I'm past that now.  Yes, I have strung women along for as long as my dick is able to still want to fuck the girl.

Since many people enjoy remembering my posts, I am on a huge amount of anabolic steroids for a national level bodybuilding competition coming up next year.  So of course, my dick thinks before my brain does.   However, this question you pose, has nothing to do with the above post regarding being cheated by the WG in Shanghai.  String her along?  Its frankly obvious she is a WG, its frankly obvious I'm going there for sex only and a play mate to go site seeing and that's all.  No intention to have a relationship with her, I only wanted to confirm if she would rob me or not.

Recent Ratings
obe   1-4-2013 13:26  Acceptance  +5   Is it true steroids shrink your LB?
Petay_1283   1-4-2013 13:24  Acceptance  +5   Not intended as a troll reply, thanks for the honest reply.
obe
Sex God

UID 89973
Digest Posts 0
Credits 24067
Posts 2737
Karma 23778
Acceptance 5778
Reading Access 110
Registered 19-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 13:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 virginboy's post

Hi Bro,

Looking at her photo she would weigh about 40 kilograms and if you are doing body building then you should be able to defend yourself from her.

Anyway good move heading to Bangkok as you will probably have more fun.

Obe
virginboy
Kinky King

UID 43258
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1830
Posts 270
Karma 1800
Acceptance 590
Reading Access 50
Registered 17-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 13:30  Profile P.M. 
@obe - "is it true steroids shrink your LB?"

No - just your balls. I take HCG so my balls are still normal looking.

If anyone is interested on my cycle per week

600mg test enanthate
600mg equipoise
200mg tren enanthate
600mg primobolan

Recent Ratings
obe   1-4-2013 13:33  Acceptance  +1   Ta ~ mine are already so small better not take anything ~ Lol
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 13:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 obe's post

I've had a friend in the past take roids for body building... I seen myself a couple of rages that he got into... Not a pretty sight.

Although he would not comment on the LB... But I think it is actually your balls that shrink more than your LB.

Recent Ratings
Thai-delight   1-4-2013 15:18  Acceptance  +1   Any reason for ball shinkage?
obe   1-4-2013 13:33  Acceptance  +1   Like going in ice water ~ Lol

Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11504
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7410
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 14:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 virginboy's post

I am not a mod.
I don't remember all posters, just the ones who scream for attention by posting idiotic threads. To call me a troll and then quote goose is ironic given:
(I) he was the biggest troll of them all, bitching about everything
(2) he and his group got stuck into you for being abusive to a hotel girl a couple of years back, and when he asked the girl what happened, he found out that you were verbally abusive and were saying how you were a big guy on the forum and how you would say bad things about her....the mods protected u on that instance and shifted the thread to the mods section.

About the drugs, if you have a history of mental problems and have received counselling, why are you still taking that stuff. Surely, your health (physical and mental) should be more important than some trophy.

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   1-4-2013 14:50  Acceptance  +2   
virginboy
Kinky King

UID 43258
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1830
Posts 270
Karma 1800
Acceptance 590
Reading Access 50
Registered 17-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 15:23  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Thai-delight at 1-4-2013 14:33
I am not a mod.
I don't remember all posters, just the ones who scream for attention by posting idiotic threads. To call me a troll and then quote goose is ironic given:
(I) he was the biggest troll  ...

OKay. I never scream for attention. I'm only seeking advice from like-minded people.  I could easily have gone to dearcupid.org or something like that.

Regarding the drugs and your inquiry on ball shrinkage.  It shrinks because your own body's test levels are stopped due to external testosterone being pumped in.  Since your body doesn't need to produce test, your balls shrink. If you take HCG, it tricks your body to keep your balls functioning so it stays normal sized.  As you can see from my avatar pic, my body looks pretty good.  I don't know whether I"m mentally fucked up because of it, but I'm willing to risk a lot so to win this comp next year.  If anyone wants to know who I am, go to California fitness in MK, and I'm the biggest guy there.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 15:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 virginboy's post

QUOTE:
Seriously... Goose and co were right about the moderators attitude here.

since you seem to share a fascination with goose and his stogies about moderator's attitudes in this forum, looks like I have to step in - once again ...

I hope you will answer these questions :

1. If you believe that the climate created by the mods in this forum is not to your liking then why are you still here ?

2. The latest batch of questions and topics of discussion you posted here in recent weeks ... have you asked these questions in other like forums ?
    If not why not ?

QUOTE:
I have had counselling and I'm past that now

how many sessions of therapy did you go through ?  did the counselor tell you you're OK now or
    did you arrve at the conclusion yourself ?   

4. Did you advise your friend goose to join you in some form of therapy ?

QUOTE:
I only wanted to confirm if she would rob me or not

do you actually believe anyone one of us is able to answer this question ?
    if yes, then you really should continue with your therapy ... if no, then you should talk with your therapist even more as he/she is probably the only one willing to listen
    to the amount of garbage that's inside your head

Recent Ratings
misspumpkin   1-4-2013 16:04  Acceptance  +1   perfect sound bitch slapping handed out
virginboy
Kinky King

UID 43258
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1830
Posts 270
Karma 1800
Acceptance 590
Reading Access 50
Registered 17-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 16:28  Profile P.M. 
1. If you believe that the climate created by the mods in this forum is not to your liking then why are you still here ?
>> Because I feel like it.

2. The latest batch of questions and topics of discussion you posted here in recent weeks ... have you asked these questions in other like forums ?
    If not why not ?
>> No. Because I "THOUGHT" the guys here were not trolls until the latest troll attack from certain keyboard warriors.

3. how many sessions of therapy did you go through ?  did the counselor tell you you're OK now or
    did you arrve at the conclusion yourself ?   
>> None of your business.  Yes, I'm okay now.

4. Did you advise your friend goose to join you in some form of therapy ?
>> He is not my friend.  

5. do you actually believe anyone one of us is able to answer this question ?
    if yes, then you really should continue with your therapy ... if no, then you should talk with your therapist even more as he/she is probably the only one willing to listen
>> Seriously, this quesiton is 100% gay as fuck.  What's your problem?  Of course I think people can answer this question.  Wander did and his answer was top-notch and useful.

can all you fucking try-hard trolls / bullies stop giving personal attacks?  You think you are cool or something while you hide behind your screen? I guarantee each one of you trolls wouldn't have the balls to attack me personally in person.  

I come here to ask for "advice", not to get shit from you.
b-man
Carnal Conqueror

UID 94715
Digest Posts 0
Credits 268
Posts 177
Karma 258
Acceptance 191
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 16:44  Profile P.M. 
Actually, I thought your post was quite genuine. But you add this to all your other posts......well.....stinks.

To me you are the worst kind, a man with a bit of cash and no brains.

A 'bit' of therapy and 'I'm OK now' is total BS.  You haven't changed, you have learnt anything.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2013 16:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #18 virginboy's post

QUOTE:
If you believe that the climate created by the mods in this forum is not to your liking then why are you still here ?
>> Because I feel like it.

You want me to show you to the door ?

QUOTE:
The latest batch of questions and topics of discussion you posted here in recent weeks ... have you asked these questions in other like forums ?
    If not why not ?
>> No. Because I "THOUGHT" the guys here were not trolls until the latest troll attack from certain keyboard warriors.

You're evading my question ... I'll be more straight forward  ...  you posted WG reports in other forums recently and yet you never posted any of the things you are posting here ... I ask you again ... why have you not asked these questions in other forums ?

QUOTE:
do you actually believe anyone one of us is able to answer this question ?
>> Seriously, this quesiton is 100% gay as fuck.  What's your problem?  Of course I think people can answer this question.  Wander did and his answer was top-notch and useful

You are as gullible as the size of your muscles in your head ... if Wander's answer was top notch then why don't you act on it ?

QUOTE:
can all you fucking try-hard trolls / bullies stop giving personal attacks?  You think you are cool or something while you hide behind your screen? I guarantee each one of you trolls wouldn't have the balls to attack me personally in person.

Just read what you just said ... You have not benefited from any therapy and you never will ... you work out, take things to get yourself big because that's the only way you can think of yourself as a real man ... and because you think your big and strong you think you can solve your problems by force ... your therapist ain't doing their job, want to hire me ?

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   1-4-2013 17:23  Acceptance  +8   Well Said.