Karma 0
Acceptance 41
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-6-2013
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2013 18:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Popped my mongering cherry in HK

Thanks to this great site, I popped my mongering cherry today. In the US we call this activity hobbying.

I found a building close by with a dozen or so providers spread across several floors. When I first walked by the building, my heart was pounding! I waited a couple of minutes and then saw a couple of people go in. That put me a little at ease and gave me enough courage to go in.

I took the elevator up to one of the available floors and was pretty surprised by what I saw. There were around 15 rooms on the floor and each room had providers (I think you call them "working girls" here). The doors had signs that either said "Please Wait", or "Welcome". The lights throughout the hallway were red and blue making the activity pretty obvious. There were also several Johns waiting around. Through my time there, I probably came across a dozen or so Johns looking for open rooms and they all looked like normal guys. After waiting a few minutes for a room to open up, I found an available provider and went in. I was very happy with what I saw. Young, pretty face, nice body. I can't speak the language so it was communicating was a little awkward. The price was $400, but she upsold me with a sexy business outfit for another $100, for a total of $500. It wasn't much money and I didn't want to ruin the mood, so I accepted it.

My experience was exactly as how it is described on this site....shower, foreplay, intercourse, shower, pay, leave.

I'm embarrassed to say that I did not last long whatsoever so it wasn't as fun as I was expecting. But I think that just speaks to how well these ladies perform. Now that all my worries are out of the way, I think next time will be much more enjoyable.

For the other newbs out there,  you can surely rest at ease. Judging from my experience today, this seems to be a pretty widely accepted activity here. I never felt unsafe, uncomfortable, judged, etc. It was very obvious what was going on. Monger on.

Recent Ratings
halfclover   2-7-2013 15:04  Acceptance  +4   Well done, it's addictive bro!
vinny5443   17-6-2013 16:38  Acceptance  +5   welcome!
jake.houston   16-6-2013 14:04  Acceptance  +4   Ballsy to make your first time out of America. Lots to be had back home too.
Dilmah   16-6-2013 10:54  Acceptance  +3   great!
greypath   15-6-2013 23:20  Acceptance  +1   WELCOME BRO.
TonyToro   15-6-2013 14:58  Acceptance  +5   welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!!!
jackgoro   15-6-2013 14:44  Acceptance  +1   nice, similar feeling when i first did it.
realvision   15-6-2013 01:09  Acceptance  +2   Enjoy!!!
wander   14-6-2013 19:02  Acceptance  +5   Welcome to our world. But careful.. It is addictive! Yes, punting in HK is very safe.
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2013 19:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 spooledsingle's post

Welcome to the forum and to mongering!  Glad your first time worked out well.  

You should have wrote this in the Reports for Nookie Newbies section and earned some K's.  (couldhave added the building/apartment address to make it useful for other Bros to find her).  Next time.

Anyway, I can already tell you're going to be enjoying yourself.  Haha.  So I hope you keep reporting.  How long are you in HK?  There are LOTS of punting options here, and simply awesome gals to spend time with!
realvision
Carnal Conqueror

UID 67380
Digest Posts 0
Credits 398
Posts 123
Karma 394
Acceptance 77
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-6-2011
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2013 01:09  Profile P.M. 
Lol sounded just like my first experience. As I was walking toward my first 'walkup' I was very nervous, but as I see other people,
I felt less awkward and uncomfortable. Then I realized that no one is going judge you because they are all doing the same thing.
I think their mentality is different in that they view it as completely normal and there's no shame in it.

My first walk up was in Champagne Court on Kimberley St, TST.

• Counter: 28
spooledsingle
Nookie Newbie

UID 106426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 3
Karma 0
Acceptance 41
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-6-2013
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2013 18:16  Profile P.M. 
Thanks guys. Really jealous of the locals and regular visitors here.

Already had my second punt. It was much more comfortable than my first.

Wish I could remember the flat numbers so I coud review, but I keep forgetting .

Could someone explain the etiquette to me? The routine was pretty much the same as the 1st except it was longer and I got more positions in.

So far I've let the girls take control, but I'd like to give them some more attention (kissing, touching, DATY, etc). I'm not sure how to ask for these things as they seem stuck on their routine.
greypath
Lustful Lord

UID 86754
Digest Posts 0
Credits 843
Posts 184
Karma 805
Acceptance 760
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2013 23:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 spooledsingle's post

First of all welcome.
If prostitution is the oldest profession,mongering must be the oldest hobby.
You are now a Bro of an elite group.

Cheers Greypath
pussycrazy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 384
Digest Posts 0
Credits 223
Posts 144
Karma 221
Acceptance 47
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 17-6-2013 16:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 spooledsingle's post

My first time was at Fuji Building: girl called Elaine. That was 400+ WG ago; with a few bumps along the way.
westjohnthom
Nookie Newbie

UID 106915
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 5
Karma 5
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-6-2013
Status Offline
Post at 30-6-2013 08:01  Profile P.M. 
Great post as it reminds me for my first time "visit"!
It was in vietnam and, sure it's strange and stressful for the first time but then, it's true that you get more relaxed the following times.
Thanks for this post as it helps and reassures newbies!
trooper7
Lustful Lord

UID 104532
Digest Posts 0
Credits 631
Posts 77
Karma 622
Acceptance 180
Reading Access 40
Registered 16-4-2013
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2013 23:29  Profile P.M. 
It's always exciting and fun trying out new places, hell I still get a little nervous when trying new saunas, walkups. Welcome to the club
P.S Some girls just don't do kissing and it's really up to you whether or not you'd want to. I've never had one try to initiate DFK without me doing so first, guess its polite.