Subject: Son of Giants legend L.T., jailed on statutory rape, sodomy charges in Georgia
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 11:11. 
bohica
Throbbing Titan

UID 18417
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3379
Posts 2138
Karma 3340
Acceptance 782
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2009
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2013 02:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Son of Giants legend L.T., jailed on statutory rape, sodomy charges in Georgia

Son of LT faces 10-20 years for oral sodomy

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ ... s-article-1.1392873

Lawrence Taylor Jr., son of Giants legend L.T., jailed on statutory rape, sodomy charges in Georgia

The football great’s son was arrested Sunday morning in Powder Springs. He is accused of forcibly performing oral sex on an underage girl. A second underage accuser says she had sex '5 to 6 times' with the Hall of Famer's son.
Comments (20)

By Sasha Goldstein / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Monday, July 8, 2013, 11:53 AM

The adult son of Giants legend Lawrence Taylor was arrested in Georgia on Sunday on three felony charges of statutory rape, sodomy and child molestation.

Lawrence Taylor Jr., 31, remains jailed on no bond after his arrest in Powder Springs. The NFL Hall of Famer’s 6-foot-1, 230-pound son was arrested about 5:30 a.m. Sunday in the city, which sits about 25 miles northwest of Atlanta, according to the Cobb County Sheriff’s Office. Taylor Jr. lives in Powder Springs but was arrested at a different home in the town.

The aggravated sodomy and aggravated child molestation charges stem from an incident Saturday afternoon at Taylor Jr.’s house when a girl, described as under 18 years old, says Taylor Jr. “did with force spread her legs then pulled her bathing suit to the side and gave her oral sex,” according to the arrest warrant. The girl reportedly told him no several times before the unwanted act occurred.

Georgia law describes aggravated sodomy as unwanted oral sex.

===

Moral of story don't do funky shit in Georgia.  There was another incident that ruined a teen's life after he was videotaped having consensual sex with another underage teenager.  Jailed for a few years.

Bend Over Here It Comes Again...
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2013 10:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 bohica's post

Well, underage is OFF FUCKING LIMITS period!  And EVERYBODY knows it.   But that said, the vast majority of underage-sex is completely consensual.  Hell, my 15-year-son just had sex with his 15-year-old-girlfriend.  Is this wrong?  No, not at all.  They are both comfortable and fine with it.   (and yes, hehe, seems he IS Wander Jr. indeed!!!  (horny little fucker!  haha)

But that's the trap!  You're in a bar:  she's hot;  acting/looking older; clearly not a virgin;  she's asking for it...., good god....  get her ID and run away!  I HAVE asked for ID a few rare times where her look was so young I just wouldn't chance it without proof.

But in this case:   "forced" sex (rape! even if just oral was done) is far, far worse, and IF true (and I accentuate the "IF" part -- the gal who says she had sex with him "5 or 6 times" is clearly a willing and eager recipient) than he deserves the jail time.   

BUT:  I gotta hunch her friend knew exactly what to expect and likely played along.  I dont know this and it may be untrue..., but something doesnt jive with the story.  Sounds like a trap.

I dunno.

[ Last edited by  wander at 9-7-2013 10:35 ]