Karma 112
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 0
Registered 5-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 16-12-2012 12:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Showing reports to the girl

There is an ongoing thread in another board: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1 in which a senior brother, in an innocent attempt of confirming some information, told a girl about this forum and about a report on her. The girl registered and read the report.
My question is: am I the only one who is not okay with this?
Some time ago i wrote a report about a veggie encounter. I like the experience and the girl so much that i decided to contribute a report. Shortly afterwards, the girl told me a member has shown her the report. The following three things followed:
One, she was devastated to learn that she was being discussed on a forum on sex workers. She found it insulting to be a subject of discussion here. This was my fault. I have never written a report ever since.
Two. As a human being, she sometimes offers something slightly more to some clients in the heat of the moment. It is totally up to her. But in the subsequent discussion in my threads, brothers reported and discussed this openly. People started to cite these reports to her and expected the same service from her. This was a nightmare to her.
Three. It is easy for the girl to associate me with my handle here. A simple search will show her my entire punting history. In fact, she can do the same to any other brothers who have submitted reports about her here. Personally, i am not very comfortable about this.
I enjoy this community tremendously. But i really want it to be a close knitted one. That experience was really unexpected and negative. What do you think? Just want to hear your view on this.

Recent Ratings
lijianhua   9-3-2013 23:21  Acceptance  -1   bad attitude
doghead   16-12-2012 14:11  Acceptance  +3   Many think like u do, but still contribute coz forum lives on reports.
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 16-12-2012 14:50  Profile P.M. 
The practice of showing other people's reports to the service provider is highly disliked by the majority of the active members here but unfortunately it is extremely difficult to control. Putting reports in the Restricted Access Reports section may minimize the occurence but still occurs because of some rogue senior bros.

The practice will always persist as long as we have bros who either lack the patience/game/charm to get a girl to provide more than their usual scope of service. These types of people always forget in a service industry, their ultimate treatment is so dependent on how well they treat their service providers as people with emotions, not emotionless machines.

On your experience with the veggie girl.

I am quite surprise that this girl was insulted to be discussed in this forum. Because of the local entertainment and news here, most local people assume that there is always a possibilty of getting something sexual in any massage places, veggie or not. Yet there are many reports in the sauna sections of places to go for a veggie massage with nothing sexual involved. Believe it or not, not every report here is about sex. In fact those reports help steer away those who are expecting to get something sexual at those places. That is how reports are to be used.

Some of the tactics that were done to minimize the linking of these anonymous reports to a face and hopefully prevent someone from using reports for similar service are:

One: Wait a few days before posting report and never specify time and date of visit. Let girl think of some other guy who wrote report.
Two: Never put too much personal details, this minimizes the chances wgirl, your family, your friends of recognizing you.
Three: If you really got something way beyond the scope of usual services, try to write it in doublespeak that only a person who can read between the lines will understand.
Forth: You can always put a RA on report to restrict access to some discerning details. Doesn't eliminate but reduces chances by alot.
Fifth: If it was really special and you want to keep it special for just you two. Don't write it now. You can talk about after the Statute of Limitations of 5 years (just kidding ) has passed
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 17-12-2012 00:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 JosefK's post

I will make a more detailed comment about this when I have more time ... stay tuned
halfclover
Master Mongerer

UID 40736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5319
Posts 797
Karma 5277
Acceptance 830
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 19-12-2012 13:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 JosefK's post

JosefK, I quite agree with you and would not be happy for ladies to be privy to the reports as I don't believe the is the intent or purpose of the forum. As you say, the ladies can reverse engineer your punting history which is not desirable to me. Last, using reports to get the girls to do things they don't want to do is a bit weak in my view, punting is a game to be played and you need to go with your own merits/charm/persuasion not try to play off someone else's experience - read the reports, learn off them, know what is out there but punt on your own merits in the end is my philosophy.
All that said, not much can be done I suspect and if you want to keep a secret tell/report to no one, only way to be sure.

Recent Ratings
CunningLinguist   19-12-2012 13:57  Acceptance  +1   
JosefK
Banned

UID 42591
Digest Posts 0
Credits 114
Posts 36
Karma 112
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 0
Registered 5-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 19-12-2012 14:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 doghead's post

Thank you and Halfclover for your balanced replies. I agree that there is very little anyone can do on this. Reading my original post now, it seems like some useless rant - apologies.
Maybe I am a hypocrite, I will never tell anyone else about the existence of this forum and my involvement in it, let alone showing a provider reports here that are written by other people. I have no objection to some people showing girls reports written by themselves.
hunter (Real Slim Slapper-Status: 九叔 .)
Fucking Legend

UID 2748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16230
Posts 12435
Karma 16060
Acceptance 3408
Reading Access 100
Registered 5-8-2007
Location Pussy Paradise, Earth
Status Offline
Post at 19-12-2012 14:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 JosefK's post

There are bros who showed reports or his own reports to common working gals to gain special treatment or friendship.
"Hey babe, Let me tell and show  you something interesting. But you gonna have to suck my cock real good."

There are also people who cant keep their mouth shut and retain information. They are the one who must be the First to tell and to know. Showing off how informative they can be and how resourceful they are, in return for praises or what u call in Facebook this stupid icon call "LIKE" !!!

During this process, it is not too difficult for the gals to identify the poster and to verify the report contents.
It would certainly be a disaster if the report was negative and imagine what will the poster gets from this gal the next time he return visit (assume he is a regular).
She can also claim she never allowed her photos to be shared in the forum,....bla bla bla bla....
There is always few version of the stories.

We cannot control and teach another punter how to monger or what he can share or not to his audience. Once the report is out in public. There will people using it to his/her advantage and shared with inappropriate parties.

This is especially messy when it comes to common working gals/ permanent working gals working in the same area/joint.

We have few cases over the years. Generally, Not very harmful to the Forum, but may be harmful to the poster or fellow bros who are seeing this same gal.

Sometime the brotherhood code is not properly adhered to.

In any case, our motto in this forum that we are promoting is "What happens in the Forum, stays in the Forum" !!!!

My own experience is that, if she is a common WG, I zip my mouth and pretend I dont know anything she said or asked.
I pay, fuck and go. No drama, no bullshit.
I dont write report about her (already plenty in the forum) nor sharing real photos. It could get fustrating later.....
Happens all the time and avoiding it .

Bro before Ho......

[ Last edited by  hunter at 19-12-2012 14:50 ]

Retired from pussy arena….Uncle 9

troyman2011
Kinky King

UID 65630
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1382
Posts 257
Karma 1375
Acceptance 130
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 19-12-2012 15:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 JosefK's post

I had this same experience. Not sure if bro shared a report but someone came back at me all pissed about what I wrote and it'd on the Internet. So the one thing is, they could've had access to the account and acted as a man or a friend who has access showed it to them, or some bro show it to them. Thing is, this girl is not local and travels through HK once in a while for work. I wanted to provide a report ASAP as she would not be here long. In any case, I can't go back to her because she's all pissed that I shared this "intimate" experience to the world LOL.

It is hard to control and even if you had controls, rogue bros will still find a way to share. The only way is to follow doghead's advice. But the one thing I find hard is to keep intimates out of the story, that's the whole fun of writing and sharing the reports. IN fact ,the more juicier and detailed they are, the more I want to go punt!

Just deal with this reality and keep your reports tight and as non trackable as you can. Even if there are tons of reports for a girl, I still like to see them because it shows they are very consistent all around. But I guess the girls with lots of a posts in a short time frame, maybe it's not as necessary. But by all means, it's your judgement, share what you can or when you want.
halfclover
Master Mongerer

UID 40736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5319
Posts 797
Karma 5277
Acceptance 830
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 19-12-2012 15:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 troyman2011's post

Some good points there, fucking is a straight forward thing, presumably everybody on the forum has given the ferret a run a few times. The details are what makes things interesting.
However at the end of the day it is a commercial transaction, when you fuck for money you can reasonably expect that there will be some leakage (pun intended) of info about your service/skills/looks. Fuck me there is so much bait & switch the punter is often trying to ensure he gets reasonable value given the high rates he is paying.
chess
Nookie Newbie

UID 96660
Digest Posts 0
Credits 34
Posts 16
Karma 33
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 20-12-2012 23:32  Profile P.M. 
I think there can be a debate to this. some may say they would want more privacy to this. however, this forum is more for the users of the services, therefore why do we need to be concerned of what others think? we are just trying to make sure others in the market(best word i can find) is feeling happy and satified with the money they used.

just be a bit more careful with reports and try not to "damage" them if you can. sometimes tho, damages must be dealt with.
ryobi1
Nookie Newbie

UID 99107
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 23
Karma 2
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 31-12-2012 14:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 JosefK's post

this is a dilemma of all boards, also one of the reasons
i dont like to post pictures, anyone can join and then up their
ratings and view material that can be quite damaging as you have out lined,
and then they go around showing the girl what people say and think about
them, no one likes that....
even if our intentions are good when we share to inform other bros of a
good experience, it only takes an instance of this manner to want us not to share,
and with the girl taking it to heart, especially asian ladies when it comes to face,
really makes things complicated.....
it unfortunate this happened....
this also brings up another question as the girls post their info on 141,
they must know of this forum, maybe not in english, but in chinese,
now how would we know if there is any ladies on this forum, especially
when punters show it to them....
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2013 16:38  Profile P.M. 
let's not be hypocritical..

the truth is, we all want to see photos, or read reports.
yet we feel bad when we expose the girls from our punts.

so.. what to do?

fuck it...
let's just have a heart of steel..
we will have more fun this way.

whenever i write a report, i already take it for granted that, someday somehow, the WG or anyone involved in the report will know about the report.

Recent Ratings
devilgodspeed   4-1-2013 16:49  Acceptance  +1   Agree.

CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2013 17:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 kaka's post

Yep, ultimately that is the way things are when we publish stuff to the internet (and we need to understand that when we decide to post anything). However, that hasn't been the official stance. This forum, with its RA rules, has a baseline that is cautious. It assumes parties involved will be upset if some personal things are revealed.

My penis mightier than the sword
stiggson
Nookie Newbie

UID 97401
Digest Posts 0
Credits 60
Posts 45
Karma 57
Acceptance 68
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2013 18:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 JosefK's post

Some dick frrom this forum started showing my previous reports on wanchai freelancers to the girls,I am now very hesitant to post any more reports
DaBestHK
Godfather of Hole

UID 38266
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9074
Posts 6140
Karma 8967
Acceptance 2136
Reading Access 90
Registered 19-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2013 18:15  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by stiggson at 4-1-2013 18:01
Some dick frrom this forum started showing my previous reports on wanchai freelancers to the girls,I am now very hesitant to post any more reports

were you in this forum previously under another name? you currently have no reports under your name, so which previous reports are you referring to?
stiggson
Nookie Newbie

UID 97401
Digest Posts 0
Credits 60
Posts 45
Karma 57
Acceptance 68
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 5-1-2013 15:21  Profile P.M. 
Reply #14 DaBestHK's post

I posted under another name which I asked to be deleted as well as my reports
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2013 15:10  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by CunningLinguist at 4-1-2013 17:01
Yep, ultimately that is the way things are when we publish stuff to the internet (and we need to understand that when we decide to post anything). However, that hasn't been the official stance. This forum, with its RA rules, has a baseline that is cautious. It assumes parties involved will be upset if some personal things are revealed.

oops, maybe i conveyed the wrong message.
my previous reply meant that, as a punter sharin punting info, we shld carry on posting reports and photos..
and not stop reporting because of worrying abt WG's privacy.

the RA system is not perfect nor foolproof to prevent assholes from stealing pics and showing to the WGs.
but it is still very useful.  (assuming at the senior members level, there are less assholes.)

i just hope the newbies don't think of our 141's RA system as some progression reward system for elitists.
it is purely to HELP protect WGs and punters' privacy.

Recent Ratings
CunningLinguist   7-1-2013 16:26  Acceptance  +1   And to encourage report writing and sharing info!

chess
Nookie Newbie

UID 96660
Digest Posts 0
Credits 34
Posts 16
Karma 33
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 9-1-2013 18:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #16 kaka's post

As much as i want to agree to this statement, it is sad for me to say it is almost impossible for me to get the points T.T

I am usually just trying to find a good spot for some great time, but the chinese forum is usually the mods themselves making the fake reports.

what's more? they make them look so great, but the fact is that, A LOT OF PPL ACTUALLY COMPLAINED ABOUT THEM!!!!!!!!!
sneakyp
Carnal Conqueror

UID 78498
Digest Posts 0
Credits 293
Posts 94
Karma 287
Acceptance 118
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-11-2011
Status Offline
Post at 17-1-2013 18:18  Profile P.M. 
Working girls don't end up with ad postings on this site by mistake.. most people punters and non punters, sex workers or not know about this site in HK.. 141 isnt some super secret website - hate to break it to you.

If a massage worker gave some extra service in the heat of the moment with a stranger she's gotta expect he may tell his friend who may tell their friends.. regardless if were through this forum or not..

I don't really have a problem with people showing reports, maybe they work harder to get written about - it could work for them!
yazoo
Erotic Emperor

UID 59061
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2404
Posts 1195
Karma 2319
Acceptance 1703
Reading Access 60
Registered 17-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 18-1-2013 14:00  Profile P.M. 
If punters and WG's were so risk-averse that we wanted 100% guaranteed protection,well we wouldn't be punters and WG's.

Everyone involved accepts risk.  So when a WG allows you to take her pic, she knows that there is a risk that her family will see it.  But she chooses to take the risk that you are a nice guy and won't smear it all over the internet.

That's a good reason for the no sneaky pics rule - she has to choose to be photo'd.

And it is a good reason for mitigating the risk with RA rules.  You aren't releasing the pics into the wild.  Like CFS it is not 100% but it drops the risk down to a level we are comfortable with.

Showing a report is bad form.  Antisocial even.  And as I listen to teenagers screeching their tires outside, I realize that, like herpes, there is just a certain level of background antisocial behavior in any society that we just have to accept.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 18-1-2013 16:54  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
most people punters and non punters, sex workers or not know about this site in HK.. 141 isnt some super secret website - hate to break it to you.

just who are you breaking this to ?