Subject: "Did I really have sex with a 77 year old - - - -
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 11:10. 
greypath
Lustful Lord

UID 86754
Digest Posts 0
Credits 843
Posts 184
Karma 805
Acceptance 760
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2013 20:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
"Did I really have sex with a 77 year old - - - -

Gweilo guy last night"?   -   -   -  - - - - This is the question I hope several Wg's in HK will be asking themselves  come July.  
About this time last year I started making plans for a holiday in HK for June 2012 and it was during this planning I struck gold when I
discovered 141. My flight was booked with my favourite airline CP accomodation booked then it was time to join you bro's and get
on with researching the site.When I posted my profile I was pleasently surprised by the encouraging response from senior members. It was into the final week before flying out disaster stuck, I was admitted to hospital for a hip operation.It certainly was a double
whammy,big big disappointment not so much the operation as the cancelling of my trip.
If you are now asking yourself who is this SOF [silly old fart ] I suggest you read my first post:-

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 3D3&page=185###

So, here we go again my accomodation is booked and my flight will be finalised in the next day or two and now it's just a matter of
staying healthy, keeping fit and prepare for some action.

I was disappointed to read about SEAJ being given the red card,I enjoyed the banter between him and Asn Dragon,I still follow AD
advice and his escapades on the China site.

Last year during my research I had one priority punt,this was to be with the lovely Angel of Sheung Wan,it was Cass's reports that lit my fire and Cass did promise an intro for me to sort of pave the way,so this was not to be and I don't see her on the DB anymore     
Speaking of Cass I do very much admire the actions he took in the defense of Gi Gi of Mong Kok it was truly a Sir Galahad gesture,
which I am sure was applauded by most bro's,we have to defend and 'protect' our hobby 100%.

In pursuit of the ultimate game the "Bar Scene" I have enjoyed the great detail presented by Tony Toro,Tony I kid you not you
would have been in your element back in 1958 when Lockhart Road was "the strip" every second shopfront was a bar frequented
by these beautiful wg's elegantly dressed in colouful cheong sams a sight to behold.

Another contributor who I have followed and admired is Wander for his promotion  of the finer points of the DH's of Wanchai I aim
to join you in sampling there delights I'm sure it will be a rewarding experience.

I noted with great interest one of the 2012 shooting stars on the site has been Obe his many exploits in Shenzen have absolutely
fired up the China board, it is my intention to have a couple of days stay in SZ to buy presents,it looks like my family and friends are
going to be disappointed and the wg's of SZ very happy.

I hope I can now have some positive input into this site and look forward to posting my first punt in July.

Look forward to catching up with some of you guys in July.

Greypath

Recent Ratings
halfclover   2-3-2013 05:35  Acceptance  +4   Love your work
dooper   17-2-2013 16:46  Acceptance  +6   Hope to see you here. Have fun.
Thai-delight   17-2-2013 09:54  Acceptance  +10   Enjoy your trip