Reading Access 40
Registered 11-11-2007
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 12-2-2012 14:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Any good manicure in TST ?

Hello All,

Is there anyone to recommend a good value manicure shop around TST ?
I would like to go this afternoon.
I remember getting some leaflet from a girl on Observatory Road for what looked like a massage place with manicure/pedicure and other options (and potentially kinky stuff from what i've guessed) but can't remember the name and the paper is long gone in the trash.
But actually i don't care much about FS option, what i want is really a good and affordable manicure plus maybe a massage
(and then eventually my balls are gonna say they want their share of fun but that's my problem)

Thanks for any help on that matter.

Side note :
Funny how life is... i am a member since 2007 and always managed to be more or less active on the forum during my trips to HK or when i was based in France or Thailand. Now I am a resident of HK for a few months already and though i thought it would raise up my participation, it's totally the opposite
When my balls are full and that i am about to go to any P4P action (mostly TST or Wanchai) then i do a currency conversion of the price i am gonna pay for whatever ST/LT in thai baht or php and what i would got there for that price and then discourage, i stay home and jerk off lol
Ok to be fair, i don't forget the price to pay for a flying ticket and for the accommodation. But the thing is that i like to travel as well (and still keep a small apartment in BKK) so i would go there anyway so i put that in general monthly expenses, not in the p4p expenses.

Recent Ratings
Intenseslacker   12-2-2012 15:10  Acceptance  +1   ...men get pedicures? I had no idea.
Chiron43
Lustful Lord

UID 4328
Digest Posts 0
Credits 568
Posts 249
Karma 567
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 40
Registered 11-11-2007
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2012 18:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Not sure if the double posting is allowed or not, but i would like to answer to Intenseslacker that yes, men do get manicures (or pedicures)

Ok maybe not ALL the men, but as i was used to get a manicure after a good thai massage when i was living in BKK, i noticed that the job done was far much better that what i could do by myself.
I appreciate to have nice neat nails sometimes, so i would like to find a place in TST (or let say Kowloon) even if it doesn't include the massage part (regular massage).