Acceptance 488
Reading Access 50
Registered 14-6-2010
Location Lost in the west
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2011 13:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Simple skin advice for all the bros

This hobbyist probably has more years on his body than most other bros on this site.  So here is a little benevolent advice offered in the hopes that someone will benefit directly.

For the last several years the dermatologists have been removing several types of benign skin cancer from my exterior.  Some of most every surface except my LB have been slowly removed for exam and more follow up.  This is then followed by some cutting, stitching and or burning.  It generally goes unnoticed except when a new set of bandages or scars show up on my face or some other obvious location.

In my much younger years I spent way too much time laying in the sun trying to get some color and fit in with the norm here in Southern California.  Big mistake looking back on it all now.  But I cannot change what damage was done then.

When I was in Viet Nam and Malaysia for short vacations I noticed the fine ladies all covering up their exposed skin with long sleeves or some similar clothing.  There is considerable wisdom in this.  They have the smarts to protect their beautiful Asian skin.  I did not have the wisdom to protect my northern European skin.

So all my bros - - forget the scenes of tropical paradise with beauties showing their gorgeous tan skin, just waiting for their next amorous adventure.  Its all BS.  Use me as your anti-role model.  The damage the sun can do is not to be minimized or ignored.  You will keep more of your skin if you avoid excessive sunshine.  And you will need your skin to keep on in this hobby.

[ Last edited by  Blue_Pacific at 17-7-2011 04:34 ]

Recent Ratings
DArtagnan   15-7-2011 16:24  Karma  +3   I hear you bro ... thanks for sharing!

"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
part01
Nookie Newbie

UID 69735
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 28
Karma 3
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2011 17:10  Profile P.M. 
thanks for this, it will help a lot of people, i already know this and get exposed to little sunlight
TheButler
Erotic Emperor

UID 31268
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2606
Posts 2131
Karma 2576
Acceptance 603
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2011 21:19  Profile P.M. 
Those bros in their 50's are part of the population that basically grew up without the benefit of suncreens of any kind.  If you went to the beach in your 20's it was assumed that you were going to have to get tanned gradually just to be able to withstand a day in the sun.  No such thing as SPF 50 in 1970!  

The girls in SE Asia are covering up for the same vain reasons that westerners tanned, their just doing it for the opposite skin tone, not because of a fear of skin cancer.  Still, they luckily picked the right side of that vanity.

I didn't do it.  Really I didn't.
The Butler
dellfish
Carnal Conqueror

UID 65606
Digest Posts 0
Credits 321
Posts 112
Karma 317
Acceptance 71
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 21-7-2011 18:58  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Blue_Pacific at 15-7-2011 13:32
This hobbyist probably has more years on his body than most other bros on this site.  So here is a little benevolent advice offered in the hopes that someone will benefit directly.

For the last sever ...

Thank you for your useful post and info.  We all need to be more careful about our habits.  When fucking in the dark, cover up; when walking in the sun, cover up.

DF

dellfish
InTime
Nookie Newbie

UID 81719
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 17
Karma 0
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-12-2011
Location PH
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2012 22:46  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the info. May you have the best of luck.