Subject: Secret Service prostitute calls agents 'idiots'
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 11:02. 
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 32013
Posts 2103
Karma 31633
Acceptance 7599
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2012 17:00  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Secret Service prostitute calls agents 'idiots'

Secret Service prostitute calls agents 'idiots'
Woman says she could have easily found vital information in her sleeping patron's belongings
COLOMBIA
Associated Press in Bogota
May 06, 2012
[attach]59579[/attach]

A woman who says she was the prostitute who triggered the United States Secret Service scandal in Colombia said the agents involved were "idiots" for letting it happen, and declared that if she were a spy and sensitive information was available, she could have easily obtained it.

The woman said she spent five hours in a Cartagena, Colombia, hotel room with an agent, and while she barely got a taxi fare out of him, she could have got information that would have compromised the security of US President Barack Obama if the agent had any.

"The man slept all night," said the woman, who was identified by her lawyer as Dania Londono Suarez. "If I had wanted to, I could have gone through all his documents, his wallet, his suitcase."

She told Colombia's W Radio that no US investigator had been in touch with her, although reporters descended on her home a week after the incident when a taxi driver led them to it. "They could track me anywhere in the world that I go but they haven't done so," she said in Spanish. "If the Secret Service agents were idiots, imagine the investigators."

That alarmed a US congressman who is monitoring the case.

Congressman Peter King, chairman of the House of Representatives Homeland Security Committee, has expressed concern that investigators have been unable to locate and interview two of the prostitutes involved, including Londono, when the news media managed to do so.

Eight Secret Service agents have lost their jobs in the scandal, although there is no evidence any of the 10 women interviewed by US investigators for their roles in it have any connection to terrorist groups, King said last week.

In the interview, Londono called the Secret Service agents caught up in the scandal "fools for being from Obama's security and letting all this happen". "When I said, 'I'm going to call the police so they pay me my money', and it didn't bother them, didn't they see the magnitude of the problem?" she said.

Londono said the man she slept with never identified himself as a member of Obama's advance security detail for the April 14 to 15 Summit of the Americas and said she saw nothing in his room that would have indicated the man's job other than a brown uniform.

Londono said the man had agreed to pay her US$800, but that she never would have made a public fuss about his failure to pay had she known he was part of Obama's security detail and realised the repercussions it would have for her.

"My life is practically destroyed," she said. "My name is in the gutter."

Her photo has been splashed all over the internet since a newspaper took it off Facebook a week after the incident, when she said she fled Colombia fearing for her life.

The mother of a nine-year-old boy she said she had when she was 17, Londono said she would happily sell her story now and pose nude.

Londono appeared in the interview, part of which was also broadcast by Colombia's Caracol television, with just a little make-up, her fingernails painted white and wearing a tight green dress.

She said her son was unaware of his mother's celebrity, and said she considered herself finished with prostitution. "This has cured me of it all," Londono said.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Maloicchio
Nookie Newbie

UID 89493
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 2
Karma 0
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-5-2012
Location New York City
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2012 06:32  Profile P.M. 
I'm not sure I believe everything she says.  The agent was detailed to protect the President.  I can't imagine he was  
carrying state secrets in his briefcase.

And $800.00 for the night.  I live in the US and that's what a WG might get here.  Americans go to Co;umbia because
the women are cheaper there than here.  She is very attractive - but not $800.00 worth.

I also have a hard time with her name being destroyed.  I am sure her profession wasn't really a secret,  It seems to be more a case of I think I can make some profit if I make some accusations that the secret service would not want to come
to light.

The whole incident never should have happened - the agent was there to protect the President not to get his jollies!

Maloicchio
chelu
Lustful Lord

UID 7227
Digest Posts 0
Credits 538
Posts 433
Karma 532
Acceptance 121
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-1-2008
Location Micronesia
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2012 14:55  Profile P.M. 
I think it is frigin hilarious that the US G-Men, Secret Service and FBI claim they couldn't find her to interview.

No wonder it took 10 years to get Usama bin Ladin..............  

I'm just sayin......

Che'lu

Recent Ratings
CunningLinguist   21-5-2012 00:43  Acceptance  +1   
snowblind00
Nookie Newbie

UID 89762
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 23
Karma 4
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 15-5-2012 06:20  Profile P.M. 
wow imagine if that suitcase had the nuclear launch codes . . . that would be very horrible indeed .  . .