Subject: Anybody seen a working girl outside of their place?
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 10:43. 
canyon16
Nookie Newbie

UID 59460
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 13
Karma 13
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2011 01:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Anybody seen a working girl outside of their place?

I was wondering if anybody has seen an working girl outside their place...like in Time Square? Habour City? Mcdonald or even KFC? what was your reaction?
LOL curious
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2011 09:16  Profile P.M. 
I am not sure what you mean Canyon?  Do you mean accidently bumping into a WG on the street and you both recognize each other?

It is happened to me a few times in the Wan Chai area.  Just last week (daytime) I was outside the HSBC while my mate is inside using the ATM.  Some filly (that I dont recognize) says, "Hey Wander (using my real name.., shit!) and starts chatting.  My mate comes out, grins at me shaking his head...).  I said a polite goodbye to the girl.  

Thanks god it was not my SO I was waiting for!!!

A freaker moment happened to me when I discovered that a "former" WG left the business and got a bartending job in one of my favorite "civilian pubs" - a place I have gone to with my SO and other mates who dont know my adventures.  THAT freaked me out, as this girl knew me as intimately as one can...  She was cool though, we were introduced as though we never knew each other and carried on from there.  Still, I stopped bringing my SO to this place (just worried the girl will say something stupid my accident!).

Wander
neoalpha64
Carnal Conqueror

UID 59204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 249
Posts 264
Karma 249
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2011 11:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 wander's post

you actually gave your real name to the WG? wow! i dont think i will ever do that!

and yes, its very possible to run into hg/wg outside their workplaces indeed, HK isnt hat exactly sprawling huge
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2011 12:05  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 neoalpha64's post

I know it is bloody stupid to give your real name (my first name only, mind you).   Just caught "off guard" when a Bro I was with called me by my real name while she was beside me.  It happens a fair bit, sadly, as we never remember each other's "bar names".  Especially once the beers start flowing.....  I guess this is what happened with this one (hell, I didn't even remember her at all!).

And I agree..., for a city of 7.5 million Hong Kong seems strangely small.  I guess it is because as a westerner I stand out in the crowd? We are a relatively small % of the population.

Luckily, I am starting to meet a lot more HK locals so they're bringing me into places and areas I havent been too (or even heard about) previously.
Blue_Pacific
Kinky King

UID 46513
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1684
Posts 654
Karma 1660
Acceptance 488
Reading Access 50
Registered 14-6-2010
Location Lost in the west
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2011 13:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 canyon16's post

In LA I ran into a familiar stripper who was in a large mall shopping with a friend of hers.  She danced for me a few weeks earlier.  I did not approach her at the time but just observed.  Later I saw her again at the same strip joint and commented that I had seen her on such a date previously.  I explained that I did not approach her because I was respecting her privacy.  She lit up with so much appreciation.  As I recall she really showed her thanks with a very hot lap dance.

She also looked every bit as hot in her street clothes as she did wearing nothing.  Nice.

"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
neoalpha64
Carnal Conqueror

UID 59204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 249
Posts 264
Karma 249
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2011 13:13  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 wander's post

wow, sounds like heading to those areas will increase chances of you meeting unwanted folks?

just be careful next time dude! or have some kind of cover story in case!
canyon16
Nookie Newbie

UID 59460
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 13
Karma 13
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2011 15:49  Profile P.M. 
Wander...yea like ur reply bumping to to a WG and recognize each other LOL
great reply tho LOL liking the story
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2011 16:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 canyon16's post

Ummm, what canyon?  

Not sure how active you are in Wan Chai bar scene, but do it long enough and yep..., you WILL eventually know enough girls that you'll walk into them in a Starbucks, a Pacific Place, or wherever.  

It happens, Bro.  Spooky too.
mrjones
Carnal Conqueror

UID 28335
Digest Posts 0
Credits 307
Posts 272
Karma 306
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2011 19:07  Profile P.M. 
I had a similar story. I was out on a Sunday afternoon with the SO heading for a pub lunch and walking towards I girl I was sure I knew.  Was saying to the SO, 'who IS that girl, I'm sure we know her, just can't place her...'.  Was about to make full eye contact and say 'Hi' as we passed when it suddenly flashed back to me that the last time I saw her she was nude and giving me a private lap dance in a strip bar....

After that it was eyes fixed straight ahead, no eye contact, mouth firmly shut!!!

One benefit of HK may be that a lot of the WG's to Asian 'tours' for visa reasons and may not be permanently in HK.
mrjones
Carnal Conqueror

UID 28335
Digest Posts 0
Credits 307
Posts 272
Karma 306
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2011 19:16  Profile P.M. 
Also on that thought - I am amazed anyone in HK would regularly have a regular one night stand, or affair, with, say, a work colleague.  In HK it is only a matter of time until you and your SO walk straight into them, meet them at a party, at the airport- whereever.

Impossible not to shit on your own doorstep in HK!

Recent Ratings
wander   28-1-2011 06:46  Acceptance  +1   So true
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 28-1-2011 06:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 mrjones's post

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing...  I have dropped so many "landmines" accross HK by now I am spooked every times I leave the house with the SO.  haha.  I exaggerate.., but not by much!
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 28-1-2011 12:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 wander's post

I think it is time for you to ask your company to relocate you to another Asian city. You are like a 'celebrity' in HK, time to go somewhere else for 'privacy'.
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 28-1-2011 13:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 doghead's post

Haha.  Yeah, it's only a matter of time until I step on one of those landmines....

Maybe I can ask my company to relocate my SO to a different city.., where she would be "safe" from potential heartbreak!  Just thinking of her feelings, you know.  
champurado
Nookie Newbie

UID 57401
Digest Posts 0
Credits 29
Posts 11
Karma 29
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 28-1-2011 19:55  Profile P.M. 
I'm not sure if this counts but I've seen girls who I've had one night stands with when I was with my SO at public places. I'm not going to lie but it is extremely awkward at first especially if you make eye contact with each other. What I try to do is if I do see one of these girls, I just put my head down and try to make sure she doesn't see me first. If she does see me, and she approaches me to say hi, I play the "Heyyyy, nice to see you too, hey I can't really chat right now because I need to be somewhere" card. lol. Needless to say, I get some confused looks on my SO but I play if off saying I met the girl from a friend, etc.
reventon
Musky Member

UID 22472
Digest Posts 0
Credits 198
Posts 98
Karma 196
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 20
Registered 25-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 29-1-2011 01:25  Profile P.M. 
I had been seeing a 'local gal' from the Champagne Court for a few times already. Really friendly and being her fan, we have a very good rapport and 'relationship'. While out with the wife, I happen to bump into the girl twice now in Pacific Place. She knows exactly where she stands and we just give a slight nod.
Also, once bumped into a girl from Noble sauna and did the same thing.
Just keep a straight face, as women tends to have a sixth sense somehow. Trust me, when you do bump into a HG or WG, yourheart starts to thump LOUD. just keep it cool and yo'll do fine.
reventon
Musky Member

UID 22472
Digest Posts 0
Credits 198
Posts 98
Karma 196
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 20
Registered 25-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 29-1-2011 01:25  Profile P.M. 
I had been seeing a 'local gal' from the Champagne Court for a few times already. Really friendly and being her fan, we have a very good rapport and 'relationship'. While out with the wife, I happen to bump into the girl twice now in Pacific Place. She knows exactly where she stands and we just give a slight nod.
Also, once bumped into a girl from Noble sauna and did the same thing.
Just keep a straight face, as women tends to have a sixth sense somehow. Trust me, when you do bump into a HG or WG, yourheart starts to thump LOUD. just keep it cool and yo'll do fine.
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11504
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7410
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 29-1-2011 01:46  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by neoalpha64 at 27-1-2011 11:36
you actually gave your real name to the WG? wow! i dont think i will ever do that!

Don't think it matters whether you use your real name or your fake name if a girl you know approaches.  Either way your SO is going to be awfully suspicious, even more so if she's referring to you by another name.  Women are not stupid.  To be honest, I have never had one approach me.  I think most walkups, etc, know better than to approach customers outside the 'work' environment.  Why risk getting a bad rep for approaching customers?! I have seen a Viet who was annoying the hell out me one night I was in Neptunes 2, trying to get business, even trying to drag me upstairs at one point.  I saw her stumbling in highheels, going towards Neptunes 2.  I was with a civvie at the time, who I had also met at Neptunes and were coming back from Laguna.  I didn't know it was her at the time, as her arse was facing me.  As we approached the steps going down to Neptunes, I suddenly realised it was her.  Fuck fuck.  Not so much concerned that the civvie thought I was a naughty boy.  She knew that already.  But more concerned that she would pester me again. Luckily she didn't.