Karma 61
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2011 18:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KG Walkup

Being new to this forum I recently read a lot of reports from the last month both from the Hong Kong report and the newbie section.

I would have guessed that  I would find a higher ratio of walkup reports in the Hong Kong section because I assume you guys with a higher level is much more familiar with
the area and would know where to pick up good walkup girls  And that a new comber would play for a safer bet with HG

To my suprice I found more HG reports in the Hong Kong section.

Is this just a coincident  for January or have your more experienced guys found out although more expensive the price/performance ratio is better for HG girls ??

Or is there another reason ??
angst
Godfather of Hole

UID 16080
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8144
Posts 2261
Karma 8035
Acceptance 2170
Reading Access 90
Registered 21-11-2008
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2011 20:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 lgwj's post

Unsure of what you mean by KG walkups or if its a typo.

What I find is that a higher price does not necessarily mean better performance, and that there are quite a few great walkups. But, if you want younger looking girls, then HG's is definitely the way to go as you are more likely to find them there. Its not impossible to find young walkups, but it is harder as there is a lower proportion.

As for reporting, I think some bros have a habit of not reporting when they have no pics and hence there are less walkup reports.
netfreak2k11
Lustful Lord

UID 59140
Digest Posts 0
Credits 770
Posts 539
Karma 767
Acceptance 63
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2011 21:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 lgwj's post

Just guessing but I think you mean WG for KG?

I haven't tried HGs but certainly I found great time with walkups who are good looking and on the cheap. I will try HG soon but for now I m having a good adventure walking upstairs.

Maybe many bros are financially well off / too picky as they try more WGs / find it hard to climb 3 storey walkup rooms? (just kdding on this one).
lgwj
Nookie Newbie

UID 57529
Digest Posts 0
Credits 62
Posts 28
Karma 61
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 18-2-2011 01:30  Profile P.M. 
sorry for the misspelleing

Hello should be HG instaed of KG but it seams that you guessed that.

Since I Idont have any experience from Hong I did not realise that its
harder get a photo of a walk up girl.
mikeo90
Master Mongerer

UID 36723
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6424
Posts 811
Karma 6387
Acceptance 730
Reading Access 80
Registered 26-12-2009
Location Singapore
Status Offline
Post at 18-2-2011 22:54  Profile P.M. 
I did quite a lot of walk ups when I first got to HK. a real mixed bag of quality and service, you can find a few princesses but you need to kiss (not that they would let you) frogs first.

I have found that the HG generally give better service, are younger, and allow you to take the odd picture.