Subject: The Art of the Line Up (or choosing a Girl)
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 10:43. 
HenryMiller
Musky Member

UID 58470
Digest Posts 0
Credits 128
Posts 62
Karma 126
Acceptance 41
Reading Access 20
Registered 6-1-2011
Location Sydney HK Bound
Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2011 11:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
The Art of the Line Up (or choosing a Girl)

Another recycled post written I tend to post on most WL/punting forums I join. I will post HK reviews once I get there, just in the planning stages of a business trip in 6 weeks. Figured this quid pro quo for the wealth of information I have gleamed from this site.
I also to some extent see this and the WL foreplay article http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1 as educating punters in being better clients, making for happier WL and therefore better punts.

I Know Lines ups are not particularly common  in HK as they are effectively illegal. However many of the walks ups seem to offer an effective line up by going door to door as it were, similar concepts apply to wandering the streets of Mong Kok, or chatting up bargirls.
From a white guy perspective visiting Sydney Asian establishments most should apply to Hong Kong.

WL -> Working Lady -> Polite term used on Aussie boards.

The art of Choice

While it is always possible to turn the house Ice Angel that provides a gorgeous starfish* experience into a raging sex manic, it takes work and is very much hit and miss. Sometimes repeat visits open doorways to intense passionate encounters with this type, while other times it is just more of a drain on your wallet for little return. You can take some of the hit and miss out of punting by choosing the establishment/area/building and reading the girls reaction to you. In my mind a wild encounter with a plain slightly chubby accommodating girl with small breasts beats the most gorgeous woman starfishing any day.

*Starfish as in lies flat on her back with her arms and legs spread out almost as if passed out, lying patiently waiting for you to finish (at best), this is what a lot of non punters assume all WL are like, some marriages too.

I always aim for a minimum of a girl that is indifferent to the idea of having sex with me, no matter what the industry very few people give their best service to someone they don't like. Ultimately you want someone who is 'into you ' they are several tricks in both determining if a girl is 'into you' and a few things you can do to increase the chance of the girls being in to you. When I say 'into you' I dont necessarily mean in the sense of one look at you and she wants to screw your brains out, more along the lines of hey I'd do him for $xxx no worries. At times I feel it is best to cut your looses if confronted by a room full of disinterested cold looks, I bailed out of an Establishment for that reason only to read in the paper a few weeks latter they were busted for bonded labor, if it dont' feel right it probably ain't.

Timing
The time you arrive affects the choices you get and the mood the girls are in.
If you feel the need and plan to visit an establishment in a few days, skip Friday and Saturday nights.
In its hey day I used to time my arrival at Tiffanys (semi famous white girl place no longer recommended) to coincide with the start of the shift, this can back fire in some Asian establishments, as they work longer shifts. If you visit an Asian establishment Saturday afternoon a WL is not going to in a the mood to have a physically demanding session, as she will finish 3am. Late in the shift can work to your advantage on a quiet night but the line up is more tricky with more girls trying to fill their quota on what has been a slow night.
The girls that work the weekends are often very different to the mid week girls, 6-8  versus 3-4 clients a night. Weekend night girls are generally more greedy wealth obsessed. In HK this probably only applies to locals as the rest have a limited time frame to earn in, this is probably why the local WL's in HK appear to have a picky attitude (reading here on 141), they can afford to.

Remember many girls pace themselves and on busy nights in the line up put out the do not choose me sign, respect it if you don't want attitude. Most cannot take a decent break between sessions to recover and so pull the dont chose me attitude, if you dont respect it you are showing you dont respect them and hey welcome to the house minimum service.
I am pretty sure this applies to Street girls and some walk ups where someone is keeping an eye on their silent partner or worst investment.

Your appearance
I have been known to go home after work shower, shave and put the suit on before visiting an upmarket establishment. No not Bellevue St (cheap Asian MILF) , but I still wouldn't turn up there looking like a laborer (that has been my job at times).
Never go un shaven, especially to a Asian establishment.
No body odor
Also try to cut and clean your finger nails first, many girls will be hesitant to let you put a long and/or dirty finger nail on her clit and very few will let one in her pussy. A scratched pussy means off work with no sick pay. PS if you cut just before going file them as freshly cut nails are sharp.
For the most part especially in the upper price range the more wealthy you appear the more attractive you are going to appear to many WLs, it is the nature of the industry. If you look like a chicken shop hand who has saved $10 a week for almost a year to see her she has no incentive to give you a service that will have you coming back for more. However you can over dress and end up getting ripped off if not in a fixed price regime,
This is about getting the best value for your dollar, not about impressing the WL enough to become your GF, let them know you put the effort in to make them feel better. Still I am sure many ML girls are going to be dreaming of their own pretty woman fantasy.

For example:
WL:”So you just finished work”
Punter:”No I went home and had a shave before coming here so my face is soft and smooth like you, I would not want to damage such perfection, oh you feel so sexy” (while softly running his hands up her back)
WL:”ooh ah”
Taking pride in your appearance is a sign of respect, WL like to be respected.
I find the Asian girls seem to lap up Hallmark type lines, while the whites just look at me "yeah right pull the other one".

Take advantage of the mints that most establishments put out or take them with you, they will not improve only your breath but they will mask any not so pleasant odors in hers due to a high garlic intake or a recent meal of fermented squid.

Remembering the girls name.
During a parade use a running total, best girl so far and the current girl your evaluating, if you are too drunk or twisted to hold two names in your head at them same time you probably should give it a miss.
When you leave if you feel you want to see her the again get her or the receptionist to write down her name, this may heighten next times visit as she will see the next visit as planned and not by chance.

Read her body language
If a girl with Amazing breasts stands in a way as to not accentuate them, she don't want you.
Watch the expression as the girls turn, a lot will drop their guard early more often than not this shows their disdain or lack of interest, but on the odd occasion you get to see the girl actually does really really like you.
It's not always about you, sometimes it's their mood or perhaps their last client or for some reason that night everyone picks her, keep in mind different girls with have different nightly sales targets in their heads.

Your looking the girl that is indifferent or better to the idea of having sex with you

Look for her signal.
Sometimes they will chose you and often indicate they would rather not, this is the real art “Was that girl who stuck her tongue out just after her quota or is she really intrigued with the prospect of banging you.
I know we all it on the odd occasion, but choosing a girl that really doesn't want to fuck you is wrong, she is no longer doing it for her money but to keep her job. It's not that common but once in a while a girl seems to always horrified at the prospect of seeing me, I might just look like one of her lecturers. In the most part they want the work especially post GFC which has reduced available punter dollars while increasing supply of foreign students in need of cash, it is a buyers market.

Sometimes they will chatter upon leaving to the others in the queue out side the door,

Know your type.
I am tall slim and athletic, a few times in a few different Korean places they have lined all the girls up from shortest to tallest, generally the tallest girl would be almost hiding in the curtains while the shortest would be almost giggling. Many of the tiny ones seem to like my lanky thin build, while the taller girls almost shudder with the prospect they may be stronger than me, (unlikely I am very sinewy). So when presented with the choice between a pretty tall girl and a plain short girl I take the short girl.

If you want to know your type hang around an Asian area and see which ones with 'White fever' glance your way, at least which ones shudder in the least horror:-}, if you are physically large many of the small girls may be horrified.
Bear in mind the tall slim ones with larger breasts, pale skin and fine features are the Blonds of asia, while a sweeping broad generalisation they tend to find money and tall muscular men attractive in that order.

BTW if you are large and have a beer gut(stomach) girls, especially tall girls will get more enjoyment cow girl cause her clit will have something to rub against while maintaining a decent angle of attack, while with a skinny guy, girls find it hard to pump and rub at the some time.

Sometimes the receptionist will give you a good steer but sometimes they will try and off load the worst on you. In the higher class establishments if they think you are a worthly client (look well off ie wear a suit) they will more likely be your friend and can steer you away from racist girls, or ones in a bad mood. If they dont like the look of you they will steer you to the worst so you never return.

At the end of the day you need to pick the truth from the bull shit and the acting from the reality, your gut instinct is much better than your penis or your obsession with your archetypal yellow goddess.

Recent Ratings
stage6   17-1-2011 21:34  Karma  +2   Excellent
stage6   17-1-2011 21:34  Acceptance  +2   Excellent
Mister   12-1-2011 22:11  Acceptance  +3   Much savvy - and wisdom - here
TonyToro   12-1-2011 19:31  Karma  +3   Thanks for your valuable info.
scootermonger   12-1-2011 12:48  Karma  +2   Excellent
scootermonger   12-1-2011 12:48  Acceptance  +2   Excellent
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2182
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2011 19:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 HenryMiller's post

Nice work Bro, you have gone to some trouble to share your experience which is exactly what this forum is all about. Punters who frequent Macao would have substantial experience in this, however as you say, it is also a fair comparison when selecting a WG in a bar or walk up shopping door to door in HK.

Welcome to the forum and please keep sharing your experience, Aussies make great punters and excellent reporters so look forward to seeing details of your coming HK adventures.