Karma 124
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 26-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2010 00:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KTV Girls and Privacy

I recently have been developing a relationship with a KTV girl that I met in Hong Kong.  She is a young mainland girl that can also speak and read English which is a big bonus in my case.  I have been meeting her outside of the KTV club and sex with her.  The girl was great in bed with DFK, DATY, doggie, and missionary.  The main issue for me is keeping the Mrs from finding out about my extracurricular activities.    What is the advice of other brothers on the best locations for sex and to prevent the Mrs. and friends seeing me out and about with this KTV girl?
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2010 01:35  Profile P.M. 
Suggest you keep her and meet up with her across the border. Mainland girls are here on a limited time and must have a base in Shenzhen. No one would bump into you there if you went out and about. In HK, best you can do is just stay indoors. In HK, why don't you just visit her in her apartment?
YouthAgainst
Erotic Emperor

UID 25277
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2406
Posts 1771
Karma 2393
Acceptance 251
Reading Access 60
Registered 22-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2010 07:04  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by ValleyKing at 13-6-2010 00:24
I recently have been developing a relationship with a KTV girl that I met in Hong Kong.  She is a young mainland girl that can also speak and read English which is a big bonus in my case.  I have been ...

DFK, DATY and....? Do you want to elaborate and write a report bro?

Ok, your question - maybe similar to other cases - you can get a 2nd phone, email address etc. If meeting in HK, just be aware of where your mrs is
so you dont bump into her, text or call her...this will have a 2ndary effect to make her think you are really caring abt what she's doing/where
she is all the time
ValleyKing
Musky Member

UID 3996
Digest Posts 0
Credits 125
Posts 53
Karma 124
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 26-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2010 22:50  Profile P.M. 
Thank-you for the advice bothers. It is useful information which you have passed on.  
For brother YouthAgainst, below are some details of my encounter / report.  Sorry, I don't have any pictures as she would not let me take any.  
I met the KTV girl in one of the clubs on Kowloon.  I picked her out of the line-up because shehas a cute nose, mouth, and high check bones.  Unfortunately, she is A cup size but has a gorgeous face.  To my surprise she can speak English which is a bonus for me because I am a CBC.   She then accepted my offer to go to a hotel for some extracurricular activity.  In the shower I noticed she had smooth and white skin on her entire body.  There weren't any tattoos or blemishes on her body.  We washed each other in the shower and proceeded to bed.  It was a good GFE as she as we DFK whilst I was caressing her naked body.  I then asked for DATY and she agreed, she was really giving me the total GFE experience in bed.  Her pubic hairs were soft and there was only a slight amount of hair.  I licked her sweet juices during the DATY.  After some more DFK, I put the 003 dom on and proceeded with the missionary position.  She was very tight and she was also enjoying the experience.  Then switched to doggie position in which I pounder harder with her round ass up in the air inviting my little brother.  Went back to the missionary position with her legs on my shoulders.  I released my load inside her and she grabbed my ass to push me further inside her.  We washed together again in the shower.  Next time I will ask for BBBJ.

Recent Ratings
geoduck   14-6-2010 08:29  Karma  +3   Excellent
atomic3d   14-6-2010 05:01  Acceptance  +2   Favorable
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2010 09:44  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by ValleyKing at 13-6-2010 00:24
What is the advice of other brothers on the best locations for sex and to prevent the Mrs. and friends seeing me out and about with this KTV girl? ...

1. Establish a no-fly zone.  Absolutely avoid anywhere that
   Mrs might go
   her friends might go
   your friends might go
   your work colleagues might go
for work, for shopping, socially, or for leisure.  Only meet your girl in areas that are completely off the beaten track for you and your extended family.  You WILL be seen.  

2. make a list of hourly hotels outside of the no-fly zone, and visit each one on a random basis.  There's a very good thread on Hourly hotels posted in the forum (use Search).  

3. build a list of excuses, that Mrs hates to do, for you being AWOL
   are you allowed to go to the gym, for example?
   does she hate golf?
   do you have to entertain out-of-town visitors perhaps?  

4. watch out for smells: the soap in the hotel and her perfume are especially powerful give-aways to a woman.  Carry your own cologne (and have an excuse for carrying it), have an excuse for having had a shower during the day, buy Mrs and your girl the same brand of perfume at the same time, etc.  

5. remember to keep Mrs happy.  Very happy.  
   Be attentive any time you are together
   make a point of going with her on some of her favourite activities  
   Make sure she's sexually satisfied  
If she's feeling looked after she's more likely to choose to ignore any circumstantial evidence you might inadvertently reveal.

Recent Ratings
sirtiger   18-6-2010 04:23  Acceptance  +1   dude knows!

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
Fifa
Buggered Beggar

UID 46420
Digest Posts 0
Credits -79
Posts 311
Karma -60
Acceptance -370
Reading Access 1
Registered 12-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2010 14:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 ValleyKing's post

From what you said, its not that clear so im wandering some things...
1. When you now have sex with the KTV girl, do you still pay?
2. Are you actually developing a serious relationship with her? - or is it just another way for the KTV girl to earn money, i.e. you feeding her, buying her things, etc etc.
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2010 15:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 ValleyKing's post

Let me give you another slant on your query.

Methinks that the question as to the logistics can easily be answered by yourself.  Sorry and this is of course just IMHO.

The bigger question I see lurking behind is if what you're doing is advisable... and if there is another better solution.  OK, do I detect that this is probably the first - or at least amongst the first few extra-marital affairs you've had. At least since arriving in Hong Kong??

Life in Canada is.... boring and predictable, whilst it's all new here in Hong Kong.  So many activities, so many choices and such different morality.

So.... you've now found yourself in this "affair."  How nice, How exciting..... and.... take it from somebody who's had his fair share of disasters in life occasioned by the weakness of the flesh!!

First thing first - NEVER a good idea to carry on an affair with a WG - NO MATTER WHAT!!  You want an affair - do it with anybody else but a WG!  I presume you're young enough and making your way up financially in life (expatriate from Canada!!).  Why waste your time.... and risking your marriage - with a WG.  WG whose ONLY aim in life is to make $$ from their Johns.  And make no mistake about it - you are just a John.

Hope I didn't come across too harshly - but if I could save one guy from the mess that affairs with WG's can create ......!

Just my POV with apologies if misdirected.

SEAJ
ValleyKing
Musky Member

UID 3996
Digest Posts 0
Credits 125
Posts 53
Karma 124
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 26-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2010 18:36  Profile P.M. 
Brothers,
I appreciate the comments/advice.  To answer some of the questions posted:
For FIFA, of course you still have to pay. This is a business transaction and I have always realized this.  No I am not developing another relationship in sense of having a second wife.  I was thinking of more in terms of a regular WG to have a good time for a several months.  

For  DArtagnan thanks for the advice on the no-fly zones.  I have also thought of the same points and I have done my homework already getting a list of hourly hotels in the area that I have chosen.

For SEAJ, one of the reasons that I chose a WG as it is only a business transaction without any emotional "strings" attached as compared to having an affair with a girl from the office.  For myself, I feel more sexually statisfied having a regular WG for a few months instead of going to a different WG every week or every other week.  

One question that I have for all of the brothers.  What is the HK government immigration guidelines granting individual tourists visas to mainland vistors.  How many days can a mainland person stay in Hong Kong and how often can they visit HK within one year?
aidafan
Lustful Lord

UID 41319
Digest Posts 0
Credits 527
Posts 339
Karma 524
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2010 18:44  Profile P.M. 
reply to #8 ValleyKing's Post

I know a few people in my office who applied to go to HK. They told me they can go for a maximum of three times a year. Iguess this applies to normal people, but people who have businesses and work in HK can definitely go more times.
aidafan
Lustful Lord

UID 41319
Digest Posts 0
Credits 527
Posts 339
Karma 524
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2010 18:47  Profile P.M. 
Oh and yeah, although it may seem that its only a business transaction between you and the WG, it is very possible that youmay get attached to her. We are after all humans. The very fact that you want to spend more time with her and ask for information regarding Visas to HK for her, suggests perhaps a little bit that you are starting to feel for her. IMHO
ValleyKing
Musky Member

UID 3996
Digest Posts 0
Credits 125
Posts 53
Karma 124
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 26-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2010 19:12  Profile P.M. 
In reply to aidafan, I want to see WG again because she has the facial features an body features that I am looking for in a girl.  In addition she can speak English.  Finding a KTV girl from the mainland that can converse sufficiently in English is a rarity.  The reason that I asked the visa question is that the WG told me she would be back in HK in about 3 weeks which really surprised me.
aidafan
Lustful Lord

UID 41319
Digest Posts 0
Credits 527
Posts 339
Karma 524
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2010 03:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 ValleyKing's Post

Well, in that case, I hope she gets her Visa done quickly..

And yeah, KTV girls with good english is a rarity, so hang on to this one, but dont get too close.
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2010 09:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 ValleyKing's post

Other key thing is to be ready to be firm - very firm - with the girl.  

She's going to get attached (to you or to your money) start to dream big dreams (goes with the XX chromosome) and expect you to deliver on her unrealistic expectations.  

You have to compartmentalise your own life and your mind, and be prepared to be firm but fair with her.  Win / win or the deal's off.

ValleyKing
Musky Member

UID 3996
Digest Posts 0
Credits 125
Posts 53
Karma 124
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 26-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2010 10:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #13 DArtagnan's post

Thanks for your advice and to the all of the brothers.  I do admit, having a regular KTV girl does make me feel more energetic.  I will remember to keep my distance and always remember it is only a business transaction.
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2010 10:15  Profile P.M. 
Reply #14 ValleyKing's post

Easier said than done my friend!!  

Take it from me - I've got the bruises to show for it.  And it's time and time again.

WG's ARE the perfect "companion" for many reasons - but you have to remember that their ONLY job is to please her latest John.  

Yeah, she' got the right moves, the right body, the right face, the right talk.... ALL the atributes for a perfect sex toy, for indeed that is her specialty.  But you'd be making a fatal mistake if you ever thought that you're anything special.

And make no mistake about this - she WILL make you feel special!!

It's a slippery slope

SEAJ
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 17-6-2010 11:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #14 ValleyKing's post

As SEAJ says, just remember she's SUPPOSED to be making you feel great ... especially remembering as you hand over your hard-earned cash ... observing just how hard (or not?) she had to work to get it for herself ...

Manage her, aim to have fun with her

but notice the moment it stops being fun, and have your exit ready.

fong000123
Nookie Newbie

UID 45134
Digest Posts 0
Credits 27
Posts 82
Karma 28
Acceptance -15
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 17-6-2010 12:12  Profile P.M. 
opening one room in hotel after called the girl to sex.if you fear your friends and Mrs. seeing to you and her out,you should go to mainland with ktv girl  .

Recent Ratings
geoduck   17-6-2010 21:27  Karma  -2   Didn't I say the same thin in Post No.2
ValleyKing
Musky Member

UID 3996
Digest Posts 0
Credits 125
Posts 53
Karma 124
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 26-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 17-6-2010 21:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #16 DArtagnan's post

Thanks for the advice that she supposed to make me feel great and this not a real girlfriend relationship.  As soon as the sex becomes repetitive or she is giving me "wrong signals", I will end the relationship.  141 is a great site for best practice sharing on mongering.  All the comments and advice everyone has given has been useful and I will put it into practice.  

On going to the mainland, well lets just say there would be a visa stamped on my passport and I would prefer not have un-necessary documentation around on my mongering.   

I am still confused on the individual visa for mainland tourists.  The KTV girl told me she comes to Hong Kong about once every 2 weeks and stays in HK for about 5 days each time.  Is it correct that the visa given to mainland tourists allows them to come to HK so often?  Is there a website which I can check to verify this information.  My guess is that this KTV girl might be actually on some kind of university student visa instead.  Any comments from the other brothers on this point.
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 17-6-2010 21:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #18 ValleyKing's post

I believe at the present time, mainlanders can visit HK every 2 weeks provided they are residents of Guangdong province. If your girl originally not from Guangdong then she must have a property there in a name. You should question her about this.
ValleyKing
Musky Member

UID 3996
Digest Posts 0
Credits 125
Posts 53
Karma 124
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 26-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 17-6-2010 22:16  Profile P.M. 
Reply #19 geoduck's post

Thanks for the advice.  I will follow up on this point.  What is the cost for a mainlander to get the visa to Hong Kong.  She told me it was RMB 2000 for each visit.  Is this correct?