Karma 11
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-10-2010
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2010 16:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
The emperor's wife

There used to be an emperor who had a very sexually active and horny wife.The wife needs to have sex at least 3 times a day. Then came a time when the emperor was required to go to war. But knowing that the wife is so horny, he wants to know who she has been fucking and also which soldiers were really loyal to him.

So the emperor got the imperial doctor to plant a small blade into the wife's pussy so that whoever fucks her will have their dick mutilated. After that, the emperor went off to fight the war.

After 2 months of fighting, the emperor could not stop thinking about who the wife has fucked so he went back to the palace and summon all the soldiers to stand in front of him and take off their pants.

True enough.... all the soldier's dicks have been mutilated... all except 1...

The emperor was very very impressed and happy that this soldier was so loyal to him so he told the soldier

Emperor: You have been loyal to me and as such, I will grant you any wish you desire. I will even let you fuck my wife if you are desire!
Soldier: ......
Emperor: Come on soldier! Speak up! I am a man of my word and you do not have to be afraid!
Soldier: .... arhh.. ah..*stammers*
Emperor: What is wrong with you soldier?!?! I already told you to speak up and tell me what you want!
Soldier: arrgg.. agghhh.. ahh...

The emperor is now getting pissed off...

Emperor: I DEMAND TO KNOW WHY YOU ARE SHOWING SUCH DISRESPECT TO ME!!

Soldier starts to shaking... and finally he opens his mouth.....
His tongue has been mutilated....