Karma 1103
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 12-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-10-2010 00:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wayback Machine help

I'm getting old, and my memory is fading fast, but it seems like the memory of the Wayback Machine is fading faster.

If anyone doesn't know, Wayback Machine is a searchable Internet archive, that sweeps the web every few days and stores as much of the content as it can.

I was hoping to use it to pull some photos and info of various 141 girls to put on my Prince+NPG Facebook account, so that I could keep some memories of the fine ladies that I might forget in the future.

Problem is that the Wayback Machine doesn't always seem to work.  There's lots of girls that I can't find on there, and sometimes it doesn't let you in to certain pages at all.  

Does anyone else have experience or suggestions on how to use the Wayback Machine for the kind of "research" that I'm doing?

Are there any other good internet archives that would do a similar job?

Your help, as always, is much appreciated, guys
darmour88
Kinky King

UID 26038
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1071
Posts 408
Karma 1064
Acceptance 143
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2010 17:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
It's been a long time since i've used the site.
But if you've noticed, looking back at the archives of a particular site, the site previously would do sweeps of the sites much more often. But as time goes on, it does less and less. I'm going to assume this is because the web is getting bigger. If you look closely, some sites used to be every few weeks and now they are barely once a year.

Also something else i noticed when i used to use the site was that it didn't always save the pics. Mostly text that it saved. Especially if it was a site that hosted the pics on another server and hotlinked the images over. Those images almost never showed up on the waybackmachine.

Hope this helps
I dont know of any other sites that do the same job.
Did you try to google it?