Karma 11
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2010 02:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
RA 30

Why are Barney's posts restricted?  I'm going to be in HK on Saturday for a week and I would like to read his posts but I cannot.  Can someone explain why some of the users restrict their access?
haroldla
Banned

UID 23978
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1157
Posts 795
Karma 1156
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 0
Registered 24-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2010 02:37  Profile P.M. 
because your RA is only 10 now. therefore you need to work harder to increase your RA so you can read more reports.
sirtiger (the banana)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3407
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2609
Posts 2588
Karma 2586
Acceptance 465
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-9-2007
Location other side of the planet
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2010 02:44  Profile P.M. 
every OP has their personal reasons & we should respect that.

Most popular reason is that the report has personal information or particular pics in there that they don't want to public.  For example. say if a business or social friend.....or god forbid a close relative saw the non-restricted report & recoginzed its you, it can potentially be a embarassing situation
barney.winkel
Master Mongerer

UID 41728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5275
Posts 944
Karma 5195
Acceptance 1596
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-3-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2010 03:29  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by snookdog at 24-9-2010 02:18
Why are Barney's posts restricted?  I'm going to be in HK on Saturday for a week and I would like to read his posts but I cannot.  Can someone explain why some of the users restrict their access?

oh man, I just typed a lengthy response to another forum member who PM'ed me asking the same question I didn't save my response so will have to respond again. but here goes.

I put an RA on my reports for either one of these 2 following reasons:

1) report contains direct ink to a Chinese report with real pics of the girl, because my own real pics are not attached either because the girl refused, or the girl/agent does not allow real pics to be taken and the Chinese report pics were actually taken by the agent himself or by a report writer. Chinese reports often contain real pics of the girl and are not RA restricted. but here on the English forum, we're more civilized and gentlemanly, and rules state that if a real pic shows the girl's face then it has to be restricted to RA 30. I'm in strong support of this as it serves to somewhat protect the girls' identities by preventing just random people from being able to see their faces.

2) the report is on a girl who I consider to be special and well above average. RA is set to prevent just anybody from getting the scoop on her. these days it's too easy to reach RA 30 by just spamming and posting irrelevant replies. therefore, if I come across a girl who's great, I might set an RA whether or not the report includes a link to a Chinese real pic report, and possibly an RA restriction higher than 30 if the girl in question is really someone special. you want the goof stuff, you're gonna have to earn it

if you want to increase your RA, just be patient. make meaningful contributions to the forum (i.e. don't post one-line replies that are irrelevant, don't spam). Most importantly, DO NOT post fake reports as we will definitely catch you and you will be banned. go check out some reports, and based on the info you've been able to gather, pay a visit to some of the girls you're interested in and report back, hopefully with real pics you took. you will gain a higher RA in no time if you contribute in a meaningful way.

[ Last edited by  barney.winkel at 24-9-2010 03:32 ]
snookdog
Nookie Newbie

UID 51972
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12
Posts 11
Karma 11
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2010 04:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 barney.winkel's post

That's all good, but I'm going to be in HK on business this week, and there's no telling when I will be able to go back.  Oh well, there's plenty of other posts to read!  I will definitely post my findings upon my return!  

P.S.  I'm only going to scout girls who are rated by the higher rankied members.  It's really all I have to go on.  If they were imposters, the board would have flushed them out by now.
snookdog
Nookie Newbie

UID 51972
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12
Posts 11
Karma 11
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2010 04:04  Profile P.M. 

How much access do I need to use my own avatar?
atomic3d
Throbbing Titan

UID 41127
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3282
Posts 2642
Karma 3157
Acceptance 2501
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2010 04:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 snookdog's post

You'll be able to use a personalised avatar once you accumulate 75 credits and will be at the next level Musky Member.
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2010 07:25  Profile P.M. 

barney you might want to consider posting in the RA sections. i see a trend of a lot of guys doing that. but it is up to you.

i think your answer is very solid. i don't mind reports being read it is the pics i worry about that is why i have a high level of

access but a guy like you has no problem. well snook you are in hk this week i guess you will have some and fun to do.

hopefully we will see some good reports and decent pics then
barney.winkel
Master Mongerer

UID 41728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5275
Posts 944
Karma 5195
Acceptance 1596
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-3-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2010 11:57  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 snookdog's post

Well I'm sorry Snook. I assume you're referring to my reports on Ice and Liz, and both those reports have RA restriction for the first reason I gave in my reply above. I can tell you though that both are beautiful girls, and Ice is definitely worth trying and will likely show you a good time, while Liz can be hit or miss. Look them up on the DB. Although photoshopping is inevitable, in both these girls' cases they're not PS'ed to the point where they look like completely different people. At the minimum there's about 80% resemblance between real life looks and DB pics. As for services, both allow DFK, BBBJ (although Liz wanted to give a CBJ and I had to sweet talk into BBBJ), Ice did not allow DATY while Liz did, and Ice allowed CIM. I've is the more skilled of the two while Liz's skills were average at best. Hope this helps you decide.
barney.winkel
Master Mongerer

UID 41728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5275
Posts 944
Karma 5195
Acceptance 1596
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-3-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2010 12:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 captaincaveman's post

Sure, I've thought about it. May do that from now on for the real gems that I find.
snookdog
Nookie Newbie

UID 51972
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12
Posts 11
Karma 11
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2010 12:29  Profile P.M. 
Thanks guys!

I'll learn what I can on this trip, and then I'll be better prepared for my next!  Some of these girls look like dolls!  I had a great time when I was in the Army stationed in Korea for two years in the late 80's, but I cannot get over how much better these girls look than the girls we had in Seoul.  They used to dress those girls up like Geisha's which did not appeal to me at all.  Way too much makeup!  Things have really changed a lot since then.

The system appears to be the same, except those girls seemed trapped by their mamasan's.  I had always heard they would get the girls in debt and then they could not leave until they paid it.  This seems like a better deal for the girls if they are in fact freelance, with the right to come and go as they please.  It's the way it should be.  I do not want to hookup with someones slave!

The only other time I mongered was a long weekend I spent in Costa Rica.  It was fun, but I like Asian girls better!  I would like to hit Rio sometime, but a buddy of mine told me the "cream of the Rio crop" all move to Europe the first chance they get.  

Anyway I am really looking forward to checking out the scene in HK!  Between work and play I do not expect to get any sleep for the whole week!

Snookdog
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2010 17:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 snookdog's post

oh really you were in korea with the USFK. so to bring back memories where did you hang out? what unit did you serve in?

and where were you mostly stationed at? it's good to see a man who helped defend the ROK
snookdog
Nookie Newbie

UID 51972
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12
Posts 11
Karma 11
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2010 18:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 captaincaveman's post

I was in the 15th AG @ Yongsan Army Base in Seoul from December '84 - December '85. Itaewon and Hooker Hill were right outside my gate!  Then I was stationed at Camp Red Cloud in Uijeongbu from December '86 - December '87, also in the 15th AG.

I used to hang out at the Heavy Metal Club and the King Club when I lived in Seoul.  I have some great memories from my time there.  I learned to drink there!  I was 19 when I 1st went to Korea.  I can't really say that I helped to "defend" the ROK, but I left a shytload of money in the local economy!!

Are you in Hong Kong now?  I can't wait to get there!

Recent Ratings
captaincaveman   24-9-2010 20:06  Acceptance  +5   you are legit
barney.winkel   24-9-2010 19:36  Acceptance  +4   + acceptance for an army vet!
CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2010 19:35  Profile P.M. 

Hi Barney. I disagree with your point #1 in that when we post a link to a report on the Chinese forum, we allow the RA system over there to do its job, and that it is not our job to interpret the level of restriction, if any, set by the reporter.

My penis mightier than the sword
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2010 20:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #13 snookdog's post

applauding to snook, good job you passed the test big time. you're answers are totally right on

as my friend who was in the marine corp would say to me: OUTSTANDING SOLDIER. i know army guys and marine guys

don't get along too well. so please don't get offended i brought him up. but you will find great prices, great service, and

enjoying reading the reports on 141. i salute you soldier!
snookdog
Nookie Newbie

UID 51972
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12
Posts 11
Karma 11
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2010 20:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #15 captaincaveman's post

Thanks a lot!  Am I suppose to rate posts yet?  Anyway this is going to be a great week!  I have about 10-12 girls that I would love to meet, but if I hookup with three of them I will be quite satisfied.  Quality over quantity!  My only fear is the "bait and switch", just because of my limited time, not because I'm afraid to tell them to take a hike!  Any recomendations for girls near the Hyatt Regency in Kowloon?  I probably won't bring the girls back to my room, so a girl near the hotel would be awesome.

P.S. I also watched the UM/Pitt game last night!  UM looked sloppy, but they also look poised to make another run in the next year or two!  The defense was lights out!  My Dad is alum so we will be attending the UM/FSU game with my brother when I get back from Hong Kong.  (I live on the west coast of Florida)  

Where can I watch the Dolphin/Jets game near my hotel?  It's on NBC in the US, but no one can tell me where to watch it (if I can watch it) in HK on Monday Morning.

I'm proud of my military service, but compared to what the kids are going through today, I feelkind of guilty calling myself a "soldier".  It was a college esque experience for me with a lot of great travel.  I guess we all play the hand we are dealt!  

Thanks again for your advice and rankings!

Recent Ratings
atomic3d   25-9-2010 04:27  Acceptance  +1   Musky Members can rate posts.
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2010 20:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #16 snookdog's post

snook i'll say this if you are staying at the 18 hanoi road hyatt then you are in good position

use this to find out where to go in hong kong : http://hk.centamap.com/gc/home.aspx

i don't think there are sports bars for foreigners in tst, but i could be dead wrong. i know there are some in wan chai and

central but there is a huge problem you have to wake up like 7am to watch the nfl here in asia but i'm sure you are use to

that if you lived in korea. i'd do a google cause they would know a million times better than me

i'll say this your first hotel girl it's kind of like riding your first roller coaster. you will shit your pants but that's the thrill that

turns you on.

bait and switch don't worry about it, it's happen to everyone and you can refuse or negotiate like deal or no deal up to you

go get em tiger
barney.winkel
Master Mongerer

UID 41728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5275
Posts 944
Karma 5195
Acceptance 1596
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-3-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2010 22:33  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by CunningLinguist at 24-9-2010 19:35
Hi Barney. I disagree with your point #1 in that when we post a link to a report on the Chinese forum, we allow the RA system over there to do its job, and that it is not our job to interpret the leve ...

but is it not true that when a report here on the English side links to a Chinese report with real pics and no RA, we have to set a RA of 30 on the report? I wasn't saying that we ought to interpret the level of restriction set by the OP of the report, but if the report linked to, which includes real pics of a girl, does not have a RA restriction, is it incorrect for us to stick to our own rules and set an RA on the report providing the link? the majority of Chinese reports don't have any RA restrictions.
CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 25-9-2010 00:16  Profile P.M. 
Reply #18 barney.winkel's post

I understand your sticking to the rules we abide by over here, but the reality is, link or no link, the pics are available to anyone should they choose to go peruse the Chinese side. I'm just saying that from my moderating viewpoint, it's a whole lot simpler to just let whatever RA level the original poster set to do its job, even if that be zero RA. You're of course free to set whatever RA you want on your threads, bro.

My penis mightier than the sword
DaBestHK
Godfather of Hole

UID 38266
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9074
Posts 6140
Karma 8967
Acceptance 2136
Reading Access 90
Registered 19-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 25-9-2010 08:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #19 CunningLinguist's post

CL, i dont think it is an implied agreement among bros here but i believe there is a written rule somewhere that when we provide a link to a chinese report with real pics, the whole thread should be on RA30.

i've just been not able to find it right now, cant remember where it is, but it has been repeated over and over by the mods.

Recent Ratings
happppysex   25-9-2010 17:54  Acceptance  +2   Same as my understanding