Subject: If your SO just hit you over the head, she may have read this...
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 10:38. 
lister01
Kinky King

UID 26517
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1674
Posts 754
Karma 1656
Acceptance 359
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-6-2009
Location Melbourne, OZ
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2010 11:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
If your SO just hit you over the head, she may have read this...

http://www.news.com.au/world/bra ... rfkyi-1225932578656

AN ABUSIVE, heavy-drinking man was transformed into a teetotal perfect husband after suffering a brain haemorrhage.

Ken Merryweather, 44, from Glossop in Derbyshire, central England, used to go out on all-night drink binges before returning home to argue with his girlfriend.

But his personality was completely transformed after he was struck down by the life-threatening condition.

The change was so striking that his girlfriend even agreed to marry him.

"There was no way I would've married him before but he has totally gone the other way," Tracey Merryweather said.

Mr Merryweather said that although the hemorrhage caused him several problems, he was glad it had made him "a nicer guy to be around”.

"I used to be so verbally abusive - especially after a few pints. When I used to work I used to go straight to the pub and not get in until 2am to 3am in the morning."

He added: "There are things I can't do now but there are other things I can - I can cross-stitch and I do an awful lot of sewing and cooking."

Mr Merryweather had been drinking heavily just hours before he suffered the haemorrhage. He was found the next morning collapsed on the floor.

"I lost 50 to 70 per cent of my memory, I had to learn to walk and talk again. I asked if it was down to the alcohol and the doctors said no. It was basically just a time bomb ticking. I don't touch a drop now. Tracey says it's turned me into a better person," he said.

Just look out, Bro's. Someone is going to decide that a brain haemorrhage will 'cure' mongering...
dbg00
Banned

UID 8809
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1812
Posts 848
Karma 1795
Acceptance 349
Reading Access 0
Registered 26-2-2008
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2010 12:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 lister01's post

if you need to learn to walk and talk again you will have a forced leave of absence from Punting. No matter how much you miss it there is no other choice.
JckJr
Throbbing Titan

UID 24334
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3736
Posts 2336
Karma 3693
Acceptance 866
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-5-2009
Location too far away
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2010 13:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 dbg00's post

You can still get a BBBJCIMS in a wheelchair. Even CG is possible. Why deny yourself? No need to walk or talk for that