Subject: Bangkok - Legitimate massage places but have an old school erotic HJ/BJ
  This thread has been moved by JackTheBat at 2-8-2024 14:12. 
crazivampire69
Carnal Conqueror

UID 300811
Digest Posts 0
Credits 209
Posts 30
Karma 207
Acceptance 48
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2024 13:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bangkok - Legitimate massage places but have an old school erotic HJ/BJ

(If this is informative, then let’s keep this thread updated by all members contributing periodical updates.)

You might be saying. That’s almost everywhere in Bangkok. YES and NO.  The current ones mostly are when the moment you lie down she starts groping in your ass and penis and in minutes you are onto the actual act after due negotiating. Its “slam bam thank your ma’am”

What am talking about are legitimate massage places which give a real old school type massage ..For all the millennials and Gen Z kids , an old school massage is what used to be the norm in the 1990s to 2010s and now is a rarity. It is when the oil massage proceeds on legitimately for almost 45 minutes and barring the occasional touch here and there it goes on just like a normal Thai oil massage .. After some time, she starts testing by the occasional hand between the cracks of ass. A discreet touch between the legs  , hands wandering right up to the edge of thigh and almost touching penis . It leaves one on edge. The deliciousness is in holding on to the seduction and then finally giving in .. That’s what the real deal is.

But sadly it is a rarity these days as sex is as common as chocolate. But in the course of my multiple wanderings in Thailand and Bangkok I have come across certain massage places where I have experienced the old style of erotic experiences. And I will give below details of some of them. Now two points here. This may differ across different masseuse and please do not curse me if you don’t experience this when you go to one of these shops below .. And please keep adding places whenever u find this sort of experience only.

More important is how to conduct yourself in the initial as these may be a giveaway.

1.        Do not go inside Massage places where the girls try to call you in with “sawadeeka”s. Go to places where the girls are probably sitting outside quietly.
2.        Walk in with a stern solemn expression. No leering smiles.
3.         Sit quietly without talking to any of the massage girls even if they come near you and start chatting.
4.        Ask for an oil massage as it would enable you to be naked for the massage.
5.        When you lie face down, position the towel given to completely cover your back (by this time the masseuse would believe that you are a genuine customer).
6.        Do not flinch even if she takes off the towel and leaves you completely buck naked (she’s probably testing your intention)
7.        Wait till she does your upper body completely. maybe u insist on certain shoulder muscles to be done extra. Do not indulge in any small talk all. Keep ansers to a minimum if questions asked.
8.        When she does your back, wait for telltale signals like causal brushing of hand inside your thigh ..down the crack of your buttocks.. etc .. Do NOT do anything. you will spoil everything now.
9.        At the end of the back massage part start a bit of squirming as if you are a bit aroused. Start flinching and a bit of writhing when she touches your sensitive areas. She would catch on. When she tells you to turn over you say that you want your buttocks to be done for a bit more

I don’t need to say anything more now…Do I fellas? A long write-up and if the info’s worth it , please reward liberally…

Some places where I’ve had these experiences

Green Apple massage 2, Phetchaburi Alley, Pratunam  – this is the bigger one. Do not go to the same named place adjacent on soi 8,ratchaprop. ( u can find it on google maps)

Sun smile massage, Soi Phetchaburi 15-  The is the street you come to just off the main road of Platinum  mall leading to Ratchathewi BTS . As u enter the soi on the left you would see a plethora of massage shops and on the right as you walk ,the entrance to Centrepoint Pratunam hotel. After the hotel entrance on the opposite side is the massage place .

Phunnee Massage, Soi Sukhumvit 26, - After Arize hotel on the same side ..a small shop… the ladies were a bit old and thin but the teasing was exquisite. Two times I went.

Khins massage – On the same road almost opposite to Phunnee massage

Nagaya massage ,on the same road as Icon Siam–Upmarket massage place with good rooms – Went once , got lucky ..Will certainly try again…

[ Last edited by  crazivampire69 at 2-8-2024 13:23 ]

Recent Ratings
Vuka   3-8-2024 21:40  Acceptance  +5   
kukooo   3-8-2024 10:45  Acceptance  +6   
Harambe   2-8-2024 13:26  Karma  +4   A different perspective. Thank you.
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 32005
Posts 2101
Karma 31625
Acceptance 7599
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-8-2024 14:42  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by crazivampire69 at 2-8-2024 12:19
That’s almost everywhere in Bangkok. YES and NO.

I guess this is for mongers who want the tease of "will she or won't she?" I guess, because I don't know. I'm not interested in this sort of guessing game personally, but it is discussed often enough that it's clearly something some mongers desire.

If I want a good massage I go to a place where they specialize in massage. I get the massage I want at a reasonable price and tip the lady for pummeling my aging muscles into reasonable shape.

If I want a sexual encounter then I decide what sort of encounter suits, and hire a professional. As I do fiwfans on occasion, there's enough uncertainty built into that equation already so I bear that in mind.

It's a simple matter to arrange sexual services in Bangkok--with varying levels of professionalism. This is why I always ask punters traveling to Bangkok: "What do you want?"

I'll mention this: "oil massage" is a codeword for "handjob desired/included." If that's what you seek then ask for an oil massage. You'll find that as a single male customer the staff may suggest an oil massage as they assume that's what you want, and if you didn't want it, well then maybe you'll change your mind or maybe you'll give a tip anyway. Look at it this way--from the masseuse's perspective, what's better: cash in your pocket, or cash in the masseuse's pocket?

JtB

crazivampire69
Carnal Conqueror

UID 300811
Digest Posts 0
Credits 209
Posts 30
Karma 207
Acceptance 48
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 3-8-2024 20:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 JackTheBat's post

Jack,

Little bit differ on this ...
I really don't think asking for a oil massage will qualify for a hand job . Yes in 99 % of Sukhumvit , Yes in Silom . Yes in Bangla Road ,Phuket and generally all  areas  known for their hedonistic places . But in say Pratunam , Take Soi Phetchaburi , there are rows of shops especially  , even in main Riverside  also and The brand shops like Lek and the general high priced spa saloons .

One may have a chance to get this if u are a regular and the masseuse is the same or else the shop frontage is flooded with short dressed females yelling massage ,massage... In shops where the massage ladies dress up fully and if the shop has the drawing of a foot (I mean a drawing with acupressure points described ) chances of a HJ are remote .
Vuka
Kinky King

UID 303969
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1606
Posts 69
Karma 1596
Acceptance 191
Reading Access 50
Registered 17-4-2024
Status Online
Post at 3-8-2024 21:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 crazivampire69's post

I think there is an element of fun to the will she / won't she mystery of it rather than somewhere where you explicitly pay in advance. It is still transactional of course, but if she initiates out where not many tourists go, there can be a playful sort of fun side to it.

I don't think this type of service is hard to find at all, even outside the tourist hot spots (listing places in Phrom Phong is a bit obviois though). It is obviously much more random outside the tourism areas, but still you can find it.

Oil massage is a very clear clue, indeed. Some of these rules are a bit crazy imo. Small talk doesn't decrease the chances. Why would someone wanting HE then flinch if the towel is removed to expose LB? I've never asked for extra shoulder work and don't know how that would imply you want HE? Writhing and flopping around like a furious fish when she touches LB sounds faintly ridiculous. I've never heard of anyone doing that to increase their chance of HE, and abstaining from it never hurt my chances either.

Basically, just get oil massage and don't be creepy towards her. It's not guaranteed outside tourist zones - especially not in chain stores - but you'll be successful more often than not imo.