Karma 1075
Acceptance 141
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-7-2015
Status Offline
Post at 13-3-2024 21:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Blast from the past

No need for a review of Momoco at Wish. She’s widely and well reviewed and I’ve added my own. In short, I would and I will as much as I can.

What I wanted to share was who was on reception on my last visit. The famous Annie from whatever the original name was, them Reiki which morphed into Wish. A lovely lady who would often assist with the beginning of a session. Always wanted to go it alone with her but it was never on the cards.

When I was at Wish a couple of weeks ago, she opened the door to me and immediately recognized me. It’s been a few years. It took me a couple of seconds as her hair is much shorter. However, as soon as she spoke I realised that it was her.

We had a quick chat about what she’s been up to as she showed me to the room and that was it. Over to Momoco!

Hoping that she’ll be there again this week.

Recent Ratings
boscitc   14-3-2024 16:56  Acceptance  +8   
dienw   13-3-2024 23:02  Acceptance  +2   Annie serviced me at Wish a few times during COVID when times were tough for the massage parlours. She is indeed a nice, ...
dienw
Kinky King

UID 259587
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1161
Posts 125
Karma 1149
Acceptance 248
Reading Access 50
Registered 24-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 13-3-2024 23:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 davcha's post

Annie serviced me at Wish a few times during COVID when times were tough for the massage parlours. She is indeed a nice, canny lass and we had a few great sessions........

I would now count her as a friend