Subject: Has anyone ever tried SM 'Empress' in Jordan?
Sniper1
Nookie Newbie

UID 284973
Digest Posts 0
Credits 60
Posts 6
Karma 59
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2023 18:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Has anyone ever tried SM 'Empress' in Jordan?

Empress SM Page: https://141-hk.com/en/A72639-Jordan-141Walk-up-Empress.html

Empress' Japanese Massage page: https://141-hk.com/en/B50809-Jordan-Massage-Sa.html

I'm surprised that there are seemingly no reports or mentions of Empress anywhere on this forum as she seems to be a long time established SM provider with a shit load of services like SM and even Japanese spa/bathhouse massage, roleplay, nuru, CD etc.

She looks young enough with a pretty decent body and sensual SM mistress look . All her photos and videos seem to be the real deal, and she seems fairly popular on TG.

I wanted to know how good her service is, particularly with SM and massages. And how good her English, Cantonese is with regards to fetish talk.

She must be pretty successful/popular if she has access to two large rooms (or maybe they're in the same location).

Please let me know if you have any experiences or anything to share about her.

Thanks bros
sam_smith
Throbbing Titan

UID 168426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3920
Posts 453
Karma 3850
Acceptance 1408
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2023 22:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Since your registration last year you wrote exactly ONE report, how about you take one for the team, try her out and write a report about her?

Recent Ratings
sexyloser   1-10-2023 01:36  Acceptance  +4   We recently had a beggar over at BA retorted that there's no rules against not writing reports. SMH.
HK_Legend   30-9-2023 09:06  Acceptance  +10   I second the motion.

Feet Feet, Feet Feet Feet
Feet Feet, Feet Feet