Karma 1
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-7-2023
Status Offline
Post at 6-7-2023 13:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
3 days in HK - recommendations please

Hi guys. I'm going to HK first time in my life and I'm a big fan of Chinese girls.
I have only 3 days in HK, so I want to take maximum from it.

After reading this forum for last week, I should say I've almost found all the answers, but maybe someone can correct me.

So I'm looking for young tall model looking girls, good looking is more valuable than good service.

1st day I want to go to the girls hotel or invite a girl to my hotel. What's the best option? Is it safe to bring the girl to your hotel?

2nd day I want to go to the Luna spa since I'm a big fan of rimjob

and for the last day I'd like to go to the Kissme Spa or Kawaii spa, looks like this is one of the best spas in town?

I don't speak Chinese, will it be a problem?

Does all the spas accept foreigners?

Thanks guys!

Recent Ratings
Guys_My_Age   6-7-2023 20:29  Acceptance  +5   
Thedarklord   6-7-2023 19:02  Acceptance  +1   Lot depends on your budget too, yet many options here at diff price points. U may need more time tho. Good luck.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-7-2023 18:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 mainus's post

the most well thought plan could bring disappointments in some degrees

first, don't get girl to your hotel as more then likely you'd be B&S, at least going to a hotel girl gives you the option to reject

second, for spas, your hurdle will be if they accept you as a first time client, if accepted, you face the possibility you don't get the girl you want

don't set your expectations too high and you'll have a better time

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   7-7-2023 09:20  Acceptance  +8   "don't get girl to your hotel as more then likely you'd be B&S" YES!
mainus   7-7-2023 07:25  Acceptance  +1   Thanks!
Thedarklord   6-7-2023 19:03  Acceptance  +1   Second that. Lower expectations, higher pay off.
booby_lover
Throbbing Titan

UID 282029
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3423
Posts 210
Karma 3374
Acceptance 973
Reading Access 70
Registered 12-5-2022
Status Offline
Post at 6-7-2023 21:04  Profile P.M. 
What I personally enjoy doing is browsing the database for some ideas and going to a popular building, knocking on a few doors then having a go with who I choose.

If you only speak English communicating special requests can be difficult (impossible) but i take that as just a bit more fun and suspense to the whole thing.

Also with limited time and that uncertainty I mentioned I'd just go a 30 minute session and either extend if needed or try a few.

I don't do the spa thing or girl to hotel in HK as I like the walkup scene.

Edit - On the expectations twiceaweek mentioned I know the ups and downs of this in HK so have them set but yeah if your new to hk maybe a bit of an adjustment is a good idea.

[ Last edited by  booby_lover at 6-7-2023 21:06 ]

Recent Ratings
Hobbier   8-7-2023 21:59  Acceptance  +2   Adding Fuji to the database since usually no-one there advertises here.
HK_Legend   7-7-2023 09:28  Acceptance  +8   "I'd just go a 30 minute session and either extend if needed" YES, keep powder (and LB) dry, ~Greenshoe option :)
pron123
Kinky King

UID 49209
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1391
Posts 157
Karma 1368
Acceptance 450
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 7-7-2023 08:52  Profile P.M. 
Sorry but you're realistically much better off just going to the major walk-up buildings and just picking what you like. Lots of telegram spas require you to have proof of going to other places, and the language/race barrier may also affect who you can or can't book.

Recent Ratings
mainus   7-7-2023 13:47  Acceptance  +1   Thanks bro
HK_Legend   7-7-2023 09:30  Acceptance  +8   YES, What You See Is What You Get. Look at database, pick #1, #2,... then ring at the doors. Minimize regrets.
mainus
Nookie Newbie

UID 293748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 3
Karma 1
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-7-2023
Status Offline
Post at 7-7-2023 13:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 pron123's post

Thank you. Can you give any recommendations about this walk up buildings, or maybe have a list of these buildings on this forum?
Also, is there any better time to go? Or does not have any difference?

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   7-7-2023 16:04  Acceptance  +8   "young tall model looking girls"=> Avoid CWB Phoenix and SW Hing Loong. They MILFs, high quality services, but MILFs!
hulk2211
Kinky King

UID 26740
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1640
Posts 305
Karma 1609
Acceptance 625
Reading Access 50
Registered 23-6-2009
Location Oregon
Status Offline
Post at 7-7-2023 14:57  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by mainus at 7-7-2023 13:50
Thank you. Can you give any recommendations about this walk up buildings, or maybe have a list of these buildings on this forum?
Also, is there any better time to go? Or does not have any difference? ...

Not sure where you are staying, but since you are new, just pick from these three buildings.

- King Hing - Mongkok
- James S Lee - TST
- Fuji - CWB

They are large buildings with lots of girls, and all of them have Thai and Russian girls as well as Chinese.  All three are generally regarded as having above average talent for walkup buildings.  The girls come in and out all the time so no way to tell at a given time which is best, but unless you are extremely picky, you should be able to find something you like at any of the buildings.

Don't be afraid to go through the whole building and ring every doorbell.  They are used to it.  Most people do this and take mental note of which ones they like and then circle back after they've checked them all out.  Some people even rotate thru twice because some of the girls may have been busy the first time around, but i consider that excessive.

Recent Ratings
mainus   9-7-2023 11:45  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
booby_lover   7-7-2023 15:58  Acceptance  +5   Id test the waters at pheonix before diving at fuji. And mongkok for english speaking first time?
hulk2211
Kinky King

UID 26740
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1640
Posts 305
Karma 1609
Acceptance 625
Reading Access 50
Registered 23-6-2009
Location Oregon
Status Offline
Post at 7-7-2023 15:01  Profile P.M. 
Forgot to mention, the girls work various hours.  I don't know king hing, but JSL will have some girls working at lunch time, but fuji really only gets going maybe 5pm.  If you are going for an afternoon punt, you should prob go to jsl (or king hing but dont know when that building gets going).  At night, all three are fine.  A lot of girls stop working maybe midnight.

Recent Ratings
mainus   9-7-2023 11:45  Acceptance  +1   
MrButtons
Kinky King

UID 266761
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1711
Posts 116
Karma 1687
Acceptance 473
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-3-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-7-2023 16:12  Profile P.M. 
I would also recommend taking the walk-up route because of the agents will likely ask you for previous booking records with other spas. Even though you do not speak Chinese, it would be a good idea for you to use the translation app while contacting the agent (I prefer Bing Translate and use Cantonese Traditional in it - never had an issue).

iirc Honey Spa didn't aske me for a screenshot, but that was a long time ago. you can give it a shot.  https://t.me/HoneySpa520  

The following might ask for record, but it doesn't hurt to try:

https://t.me/afterworkspa
https://t.me/meowmeowspa (never tried)
https://t.me/newplace88

Some of the girls in the three spas mentioned above may not do FS, you try asking the agent. They just ask 'ML?' and that works.

Hope you have a great time dude!

Recent Ratings
mainus   9-7-2023 11:46  Acceptance  +1   Thanks dude, I checked this girls, some of them right my type.
hulk2211
Kinky King

UID 26740
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1640
Posts 305
Karma 1609
Acceptance 625
Reading Access 50
Registered 23-6-2009
Location Oregon
Status Offline
Post at 7-7-2023 16:38  Profile P.M. 
@booby_lover

I havent been to phoenix since precovid because, back then, it was full of grandmas.  Fuji talent was miles better and OP said he cares about looks over service.  Maybe phoenix is better now but I know fuji is still good.

I don't speak canto and have no problems in mongkok and in king hing building.  You can just use google maps to get there, and i dont think the language skills of the girls there are any different then any other building

Recent Ratings
booby_lover   7-7-2023 18:36  Acceptance  +5   Good points. I guess we both think different but I think phoenix is easy first hk visit.
booby_lover
Throbbing Titan

UID 282029
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3423
Posts 210
Karma 3374
Acceptance 973
Reading Access 70
Registered 12-5-2022
Status Offline
Post at 7-7-2023 18:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 hulk2211's post

I think it's good we have different views but I've always disliked Fuji because I find it much more busy and the popular girls get snapped up so i end up with a pretty average time mostly.

I think your right that  Phoenix girls are in a higher age bracket but even to just do the door knock thing to see how it works I think would be good although I'd be surprised if nothing of interest came up.

I guess it depends where he's staying but I usually stay on the island so pictured a trip down to Mongkok as a pretty big plunge into the scene. If he's nearby could be fine.
shaykh
Kinky King

UID 268097
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1406
Posts 46
Karma 1400
Acceptance 123
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-7-2020
Status Offline
Post at 7-7-2023 23:35  Profile P.M. 
I had a similar experience as you when I visited Hong Kong for a business trip and wanted to do some more fun activities. To make the most of my time, I decided to visit King Hing and engage in the walk-up experience. I had a few reasons for this choice.

Firstly, at the time I went, there was a significant amount of current information available about King Hing, which ensured that the shared details were up to date. Secondly, there was a diverse selection of girls available, making it unlikely for anyone not to find someone who suited their preferences. However, it might be more challenging if you are specifically looking for girls who look like models. Thirdly, the prices were fixed, making it more difficult to fall victim to scams (in my opinion). Additionally, it was possible to negotiate and pay extra for specific requests. Fourth, if you do set your standards to models, you have a higher chance of finding them in Telegram groups like OkayModels (if Russian girls are your thing), Finally, the language barrier was easier to overcome since I didn't have to communicate with an agent who could potentially deceive or dismiss me due to a mistranslation. I cannot personally verify this, as I didn't try it myself, but honestly, it seemed like a hassle to deal with if time was limited.

I can also only speak for KH, the girls here were fine but none of them were a model in my eyes.

Hopefully this can help you a bit.

PS. I wrote my post with chatgpt as I'm lazy so my apologies if it looks off

Recent Ratings
mainus   9-7-2023 11:48  Acceptance  +1   unfortunately russian girls are not my type, since I'm russian) too boring.
hulk2211
Kinky King

UID 26740
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1640
Posts 305
Karma 1609
Acceptance 625
Reading Access 50
Registered 23-6-2009
Location Oregon
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2023 08:34  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by shaykh at 7-7-2023 23:35
I had a similar experience as you when I visited Hong Kong for a business trip and wanted to do some more fun activities. To make the most of my time, I decided to visit King Hing and engage in the wa ...

Yeah i agree with this.  The biggest appeal of walkups is the certainty of what you are going to get for your money. You know exactly what you are getting in terms of looks, and pretty much exactly what you are getting in terms of service.  My personal experience is that you will get a covered bbj and fs in at least a couple positions 80-90% of the time.  I've had some girls make excuses to get out of the bj but that is rare, and once in while you will get bbbj for no extra cost.  Given the price point, it's tough to get a model but expectations need to be lowered because you aren't paying much relative to other options in hk.

The only agent the I have used that provides this level of certainty is the tin hau thai nest.  Their photos are always pretty accurate and service levels are consistent.  This is not to say that other agents arent good, but i dont use agents very much because the language barrier is a hassle for me that i would rather avoid.
mainus
Nookie Newbie

UID 293748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 3
Karma 1
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-7-2023
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2023 11:44  Profile P.M. 
so first of all I'd like to thank all of you guys and this forum
If this forum didn't exist, I would have spent last night with 40+ years old lady from the Nathan Road

I'd say I'm in love with HK, but its one of the most expensive cities in the world. Definitely I'd like to come back and have more time.

So on the first night I went to explore TST neighborhood, found its pretty interesting. Came to see James Lee mansion, this place looked pretty dark and frightening.  I did not have time to change money, that's why I just walked around the streets and went back home.

Yesterday I went to Luna spa and had a girl named AVA. Nothing special, but I was not expected too much, since it was first visit. Girl was looking pretty good, price is also pretty good. but I didn't get a rimjob I was looking for. But I guess next time I need to ask agent before.

Today I have an appointment in Victoria spa, lets see how it goes.

Since I'm from Vietnam, I'm not looking for anything special in terms of service. for me, Vietnam has the amazing service for the cheapest price. And also I'm in love with Vietnamese girls. But my main goal in HK is to try young chinese model looking girls, which i cannot find in Saigon. That's why I'm not so interested in walkups, looks like its not the place to find what I'm looking for.  

Tomorrow is my last day. so I have to choose, go for another spa or maybe try Fuji, seems like they have better looking girls than S Lee mansion.

Also I want to ask, where I can find the meaning of all this icons in TG groups?

[ Last edited by  mainus at 9-7-2023 11:53 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   9-7-2023 12:18  Acceptance  +8   For a comprehensive and diversified visit, try Fuji.