[US][CA][SanJose] SPM screen experience

Bit the bullet here

went to schedule for SPM in text
ME: I would like to book with provider
PO: Fully booked
ME: Not asking for today but in the next couple weeks
PO: Name Age References
ME: sent name and age explained not new but no refs
PO after long pause: How you here about us. Whats your job description. Also provide a selfie holding ID. Cross out all except for name and face and in selfie close one eye.
ME: Ok I will work on that.
I sent the selfie info
PO: Once again how did you here about us what your job desc.
ME: Gave info about ampreivew days and this forum no stranger to rub maps as well. I am a computer tech.
long pause
PO: Your Good OK

So there you go guess I am ready to take a SPM booking.

Just wanted all who are wondering to know the process etc.. we all are nervous etc.

Recent Ratings
Limitless75   20-4-2023 09:30  Acceptance  +1   Does anyone know if they give out references?
tobun1   13-4-2023 21:01  Acceptance  +1   About as accurate as it gets lol
Yupkiboy   13-4-2023 11:41  Acceptance  +3   I am in with most all the orgs and usually just need to give them two references. But I have been around for a long time ...
samsungblue   13-4-2023 11:37  Acceptance  +1   Thank you for the info, hoping to try them out.
Evolved   13-4-2023 09:39  Acceptance  +2   Thanks for the details.
sexyloser   13-4-2023 09:14  Acceptance  +1   Huh, surprised they asked you about your job even though it makes sense. They only asked me for ID/photo or refs.