Acceptance 119
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-10-2022
Location Sydney
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2022 09:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Angeles City August

Okay, so i had the ABC hotel room booked for 3 nights, then down to Subic bay and then back to AC for two nights.

The highlights of Angles City were;

Bar 65 i think it is near Rio - Old school AC. Old girls inside but one young cute one. They grab your cock straight away which is fun. If i was drunk i might have tried to fuck someone in the bar! I take the cute one and her passable older friend upstairs. Double BJ was really good, and the young one had a really great body (tits and ass). They let me take a video  which was great.

Banana Gogo - During the day - some cute girls but a girl walks in from working outside who just looked a bit classier/friendlier. I ask her to get up and dance. She's fun, take her back to hotel. She liked to talk, about family etc. I feigned interest. IN bed she was fantastic, and despite having a kid, her body was great. great BJ, riding, doggy, let me take video. She mentions her old boyfriend (boring) and that she used to pick up girls with him (interest level rising). She tees up her friend to come over later but she doesnt make it. We go to the gogo bars. She tells the massaman she wants a girl for threesome, but NOT just two girls taking turns...a proper threesome! Baccara was hilarous, massaman asks the girls and half of them jump off the stage with their hands up (me and girl are pretty goodlooking...and you know...easy money). Banana girl picks a girl i wouldnt have chosen (some of the boobs in that place are amazing), she was a bit slim. But my girl said trust me, i can tell where she is from in phillipines, girls there are lovely. We go back to mine, yadda yadda, my girl is teaching this girl what to do and she is an eager student. her first real threesome and she loved it. Having one girl suck you while the other is holding her hair telling her what to do is amazing. The threesome fucking was great too, and Banana girl took some great videos. Banana girl leaves but of course her original ffm friend still wants to come fuck me, so a few hours later she pops over...and invites her other friend! So, these two girls are super hot and cute too, and both genuine bi, so another great time. When they leave the friend of the friend  comes back 5minutes later (she really liked me and didn't want her friend knowing she wanted to stay hahaha). Some of these 20 year olds have the most incredible assess, i guess they come from the working in the village and haven't sat around drinking too many LD yet.  When i get back from subic i cant find Banana girl but pop in to see the baccara girl. We pick a curvy young thing and all go to my hotel. Baccara girl on her period so i just fuck the curvy one we chose, she was pretty lazy, but when ur 20 and c cup with a nice ass...i'd be lazy too.

General observations - Atlantis and dollhouse have the most girls, but are too "clean" and professional. I like chaos. I thought baccara was great. the pirate themed bar was fun too.

Recent Ratings
BrownNuts   7-11-2022 17:21  Acceptance  +3   
Skepti10   5-11-2022 08:39  Acceptance  +8   Should post in the newbie forums for actual karma instead of just acceptance points