Reading Access 40
Registered 8-10-2022
Location Sydney
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2022 09:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
LA Cafe Manila in Aug

Hi All,

Long time listener, first time caller. I'll be off to bkk/pattaya in Jan so will surely have some stories, but first i'll recount my trip to Manila/Angeles/Subic (will do separately).

Manila was just LA Cafe. I was there for one night at start of trip, and one at the end.

Arriving in early evening, fresh off the plan i sat down to a dry salmon steak, and 7 girls staring at me, all waiting for me to finish to pounce.

They were generally 6/10s but enough nice asses or nice boobs to have some fun with.

I chose the slim girl with fake blue eyes and smoking hot body, obviously. Had a fun night at the bar with ther and her friend. Her friend was trying really hard for us to have a threesome, but when i found out she was pregnant, the limited interest i had evaporated. gave her a tip (well i gave the baby a tip) and told her to go rest!

Had fun back at the hotel (New Coast, good value), pretty standard, but was nice.

I dropped into manila for one night at the end of my trip and wandered down to LA before (planning) to go to burgos st.

I wander in, girls are looking cute. Waitress sees me, walks away and comes back with the same girl i had the first night.

Arghhh!!! clearly she was going to be my plan D for the night. I'm too polite. I stay with her and get drunk.

Cons - We stay much later and much prettier girls appear later on, including two i really wanted. I tested my girl out to see if i could leave her, but she looked upset, so alas.

Pros - The sex that night was awesome, if they like you its much less mechanical. And she really liked me. Up against the wall was my favourite, that ass!!!

Okay next blog - Angeles city...much more fun...

Recent Ratings
frolics   21-1-2023 09:51  Acceptance  +1   wish I was going to manila alone in feb.
BrownNuts   7-11-2022 17:23  Acceptance  +3   
Skepti10   5-11-2022 08:37  Acceptance  +8