Karma 2195
Acceptance 1397
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-6-2022 19:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KP - lights out?

Does anyone here have any idea what happened to KP these days? For literally 14 years through the end of 2019 this was my go to place for consistent high quality diligent service given from seasoned providers, giving service first, second and third, and youth and looks fourth and fifth, respectively . I was there at least once per week and saw many regulars, some for as long as 6 years in a row , and another with whom I met in 2011 who has since retired from this place but I still work with her off market . The Customer service was top-notch, with my particular whims and desires being heartfully looked after by Mandy and later Elaine the Mamasans and girl wranglers .

Like many entertainment venues, they hit a rough patch in 2020 and to date, both on the supply and on the demand side. I was able to visit them on and off in both 2020 and 2021 and they suffered from severe lack of quality and quality coming in from the mainland (I used to get from Mandy all the time "new girl, came in Monday, you must try") but what they had an offer was still of very high specification, what I call new old stock. Today I happened to be in the neighborhood on business (honest) and decided to walk down the street and see if their sign was on (can be seen from the street when looking into the lobby). It was off, similar to what it looked like when most entertainment venues were closed for months and months the last 2 years. Given venues are back open, I thought they might be open as well. They obviously were not.

I have neither the Cantonese language skills nor the nerve to ask the security guard (who I am certain has seen me come and go many times over the years) if the place is out of business. Does anyone amongst our community know the answer? If anyone here with the language skills and nerve passes by Woosung St, perhaps they could "help a brother out" and ask the question to the guard. If in the Unlikely event Mandy or Elaine are reading this post, I would love to hear from one of you, perhaps you could give myself and my esteemed colleagues here an update .

Despite this industry changing and more people communicating through intermediaries on Telegram and otherwise on mobile apps, there is still a lot of value in being able to view a serial lineup of girls and check out them out 1 by 1  (chat them up, squeeze their tits to see if they are real, see if they'll kiss you) until 1 suits your fancy (or grabs your crotch ).

Keep on mongering

[ Last edited by  gwailoplayer at 8-6-2022 20:09 ]

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   12-6-2022 12:10  Acceptance  +20   thanks
JackTheBat   9-6-2022 16:31  Acceptance  +10   Say it ain't so...
Jack_Sparrow   9-6-2022 15:04  Acceptance  +5   Sad if it's gone, even tho I would probably never return.
CCL   9-6-2022 15:00  Acceptance  +1   I just called them. Their line is dead.
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 32013
Posts 2103
Karma 31633
Acceptance 7599
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Online
Post at 9-6-2022 18:33  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Oh dear me, I did a search and found I'd written twelve reports on K-Pressure, 12, a flippin' dozen. I even name-checked the one-and-only Mandy--the cheery mamasan in this one:

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=33982

"...the twin-buttock stool....means a gal can thoroughly scrub your nethers. Another plus is that they can be behind you and seemingly from nowhere this sexy little hand snakes forward and strokes your soapy hard-on. She was washing my bunghole intently with the other, I thought, the Poison Dragon Drill is on the menu."

In memoriam: a pic of the infamous yellow sign.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments