Karma 6362
Acceptance 4324
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2022 11:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nookie Newbies, Please write Reports

This week I visited my regular 141 (please cross "141" on your Forum Bingo card)  back to work for several weeks now.
First they are in good shape after months idle.
One mentioned she dropped few kg as well as few inches at the waist, and that shows!
So fit to bang after going full DATY on her (please cross "DATY" on your Forum Bingo card)!

I of course asked them how business was going.
They were clearly happy, it was picking up nicely.
Yesterday, one had closed the door of the Flat (the other room was empty) for us to play quietly keeping ...zombies at a distance.
(please cross "zombies" on your Forum Bingo card; I am sure @FirstTime is working on that   )!
But the phone was ringing non-stop ...while her week end was already secured.

Without going into details (they would not say and it's none of my business to know), they mentioned they got new "guests"
(please cross "guests" on your Forum Bingo card) since I wrote my last Reports (please cross "Report" on your Forum Bingo card), some even visited them several times.
As a matter of principle, I always tell my regulars when I POST on them and give them a copy;
It is only MY personal choice and to be fair, there are many ways the ladies will get access to them anyway, directly or indirectly.
That made me happy for them but also for the new repeating guests as clearly what I wrote was of some relevance for them.

So a little piece of friendly advice for Nookie Newbie (please cross "Nookie Newbie" on your Forum Bingo card) , and others discovering new service providers:
Write your Report (please cross "Report" on your Forum Bingo card), share your experience with others!

Even if many Reports have been written on a lady, your feedback does matter!
The Report Template (and what is written in that section) is a great start in order to have some core consistency to make it easier to read and
help get on that saddle ...like cowgirl (please cross "cowgirl" on your Forum Bingo card),
but the ratings on those starter points are always subjective, while generally consistent per poster, so more posts means more and better intel for all readers.
Also, each of us has his own tastes, habits and biases, so your own write up can ring unexpected bells to others as well as entertaining all at rather gloomy times.

Don't be shy, there is no reason to and if you want, you can put a RA / Restricted Access of 10 (please cross "RA" on your Forum Bingo card)
so that your Report is not visible on a Google Search.
Unlike Twitter, there is an EDIT button so you can edit your post or even DELETE it within 24H!

When about to write my first Report in Sept 2021 on Jasmine, I was thinking:
"WTF, she is famous, many Reports got posted on her for long time so what I am doing here, just shuffling hot air?"
But after the amazing summer I enjoyed thanks to her I felt I should write my "Thank you note" for her and also thought I could shed light on different aspects, so I wrote and posted ...a weird half-baked Report, then tried to address questions and comments and it was welcomed with senior members of the Forum generously granted me Ks, as well as guidance. Today this first post has 8183 views.
https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=75101&extra=page%3D3
Now the formatting of my Reports is I hope less messy.

Anyway, I DID IT, so CAN YOU!

There are direct benefits to you:
When climbing to Musky Member or Carnal Conqueror (please cross "Musky Member" and "Carnal Conqueror" on your Forum Bingo card) and
asking via PM for a lady's contact details, it is more likely to be heard.
Also, following  the RA guidelines (and respect the ladies wishes and standards) Pictures or GIF Videos as well as some posts are RA 10,20,...50...so the more active posting, the higher access you get.
In doubt about RA level when posting pictures, ask Moderators (please cross "Report" on your Forum Bingo card). They are always very responsive.
Then when reaching Lustful Lord (please cross "Lustful Lord" on your Forum Bingo card) you can read Restricted Access Reports (please cross "Restricted Access Reports" on your Forum Bingo card)

In short, the more you contribute, the more you get.

Have a good Punting week end and...please cross "unting" on your Forum Bingo card.

Forum Bingo card: I suggest you have a look at Twitter @TripperHead reporting on the Carrie Lam Show ...and the daily Bingo that comes with it

[ Last edited by  HK_Legend at 9-4-2022 12:44 ]

Recent Ratings
King_Monger   25-4-2022 16:53  Acceptance  +2   Will do my best sir.
Hoverbee   9-4-2022 14:55  Acceptance  +4   Agreed