Karma 579
Acceptance 675
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-2-2018
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2021 15:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thailand Innovation: Hot-Dogs-Hot-Girls AND Drive Thru Nipple Sucking

Maybe all these type of things were prevalent pre-COVID, but having not been here in those days, it is new to me and some entertaining reading. Either/Both could be jokes, but a quick laugh even if so.

Innovation #1 - Hot Dogs and Hot Girls in Bangkok
Just as it implies, order up some dinner and a bit more. Hot Dogs, Brats, Fries ... and pick the delivery girl of your choice, who stays with you for 15 minutes.

Keep in mind the Pro Tip. If you want this Hot Girl to stay longer or provide any additional services, reach out to the company in advance to discuss. No real personal interest in this ... but I did reach out to see if I could get some rates out of curiosity. Took a while for a response, but they did eventually respond. Would only tell me that the 15 minutes was a chat with the Hot Girl and that they would only discuss the Extras on a call, which I wasn't in a place to take. Perhaps it is a joke; if so, it gave me a chuckle.

Also, keep in mind - availability is only on Mon-Sat, so don't plan your Sundays around this!

Website - xxxbangkok.com
LINE - hot-dogs-hot-girls

Innovation #2 - Drive Thru Nipple Sucking in Chiang Mai
A couple offering just what it says ... the opportunity for some quickly served nipples for your pleasure. If this is your thing, queue up, wait your turn, lean into the car and suck away. Hope they invested in some wet naps so you get a nice, clean experience - "Let's wash the milk first" as they say in Thai.

Link to Facebook discussion with a blurred out video. Unblurred video is out there somewhere if you want to virtually experience this.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
datbeast   7-9-2021 19:40  Acceptance  +3   brilliant
batman108   7-9-2021 08:01  Acceptance  +6   awesome and thanks
austin821   7-9-2021 06:30  Acceptance  +6   haha Hot diggity Dog
flyz70   7-9-2021 00:15  Acceptance  +4   This makes me hungry, if only I was in Thailand.
JackTheBat   6-9-2021 19:48  Acceptance  +10   We bring the mustard, you supply the MAYO!
obe   6-9-2021 19:38  Acceptance  +10   Lol