Karma 82
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-1-2021
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2021 00:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Street mongers in shenzhen

hi, I am new to this forum so please excuse me if I am not in the right place for this post.

So a few years ago when I was visiting shenzhen, I noticed there were quite a few WGs in the streets in luoho by shangrali. I have not been back there in over a year now. Was wondering if anyone is familiar with the area recently and if they are still around? They were pretty girls, better then average for sure. If anyone has updated intels, please let me know.
Weelock
Throbbing Titan

UID 69
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4376
Posts 2584
Karma 4304
Acceptance 1435
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Mars Colony, Mongo City
Status Offline
Post at 7-2-2021 01:33  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Taishanman2021 at 6-2-2021 00:19
hi, I am new to this forum so please excuse me if I am not in the right place for this post.

So a few years ago when I was visiting shenzhen, I noticed there were quite a few WGs in the streets in lu ...

if you are alone, be careful following people to their places.  A few guys might be waiting for you inside. You might

be there for a few days.  Take any money and valuables you have, and force you to give the pin number to any credit cards.

Tell the person to bring the girls down to see downstairs on the ground floor is an option.  Wechat

or an app to see the girls is another option.

Recent Ratings
Bloodrage   7-2-2021 23:25  Acceptance  +3   
Rocketeer
Lustful Lord

UID 264946
Digest Posts 0
Credits 517
Posts 37
Karma 510
Acceptance 145
Reading Access 40
Registered 11-12-2019
Status Offline
Post at 7-2-2021 17:18  Profile P.M. 
Yes there is still presence of WG's in Louhu on Renmin South Road towards the Hong Kong border checkpoint but its a bit of a hit or miss due to the presence of police. It's typically best to punt around midnight to the wee hours of the morning when surveillance is less. Often times pimps will approach you and call their available WG's I find it best to just add them on Wechat and have them message you if there is anything good available. Unfortunately Shenzhen's efforts to clean up their image has been working too well!

Recent Ratings
Bloodrage   7-2-2021 23:24  Acceptance  +3   
Taishanman2021
Nookie Newbie

UID 271974
Digest Posts 0
Credits 83
Posts 11
Karma 82
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-1-2021
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2021 04:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Rocketeer's post

I will probably go to shenzhen sometimes after Chinese New Years to visit a friend. Usually I get approached by mamas before, or there would be a bunch of pretty WGs huddled together. Next time I will add their wechats and go from there as it sounds pretty risky. I think a lot of places have been cleaned up due to the pandemic as well. China doesn’t want another big outbreak again haha.