Karma 172
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2008 11:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
anyone ever done a virgin?

times have changed. its really really rare to find a girl who is virgin....

anyone ever exp the penetration?
simplytheguest
Kinky King

UID 15291
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1282
Posts 1235
Karma 1281
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-10-2008
Location here
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2008 12:11  Profile P.M. 
would love to but havnt

if u are willing to pay, there will be virgins out there willing to lose it to you in china!

if you still have the youth, i suppose you can go pull a high school student

fucking a virgin itself, many say its not that good really, cos the girl is often very inexperience and often wont enjoy it!

sex is good when both partners are skilled and enjoying!

hopefully not too skillful
CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2008 13:50  Profile P.M. 
Not since my teenage years, I'm afraid.
If I had a choice now, I'd prefer to be the second or third person a girl takes...

My penis mightier than the sword
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2008 14:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 ejecthunter's post

Yeah lots ...

No, that's not meant as a boast, actually the reverse.  I was always very shy, so never really got anywhere with more mature and experienced girls ... but instead grew a wussy sort of a personality that meant shy girls felt very safe with me.  A surprising (to me) number of them chose me as The One.  Guess I filled a niche for girls who were put off by machismo.  So if you're looking for a suggestion how, that's one way: be the non-threatening dude who makes them feel like they're making the move.  

It's frankly overrated as a fantasy.  

OK, I admit it can be great also!!  There's nothing like a girl who's been bottling it up for a while and then has a good first experience.  The cute butter-wouldn't-melt-in-my-mouth innocent turns into a tigress when the door is closed ...  

But be prepared for the entire process to take a loooong time, full of tall expectations that belong in fairy stories not in real life relationships ... forget any ideas of casual quickies, she'll be glued to you and your phone for weeks (sometimes months) ...

They all without exception think the next step is marriage and eternal servitude (on your part).  When you break off she's going to tell all her friends what a monster you are ...   

Upside is a lot of GFE.  And you get to teach her just exactly what you like
Marsupial (Saint Marsupial)
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2008 19:22  Profile P.M. 
I don't understood why anyone would purposely seek out a virgin. When you go out to dinner, do you want the chef to know what he's doing, or do you want to eat something prepared by someone who has never been in a kitchen before? Good sex is about the giving and taking of pleasure, and if the girl isn't taking pleasure in it, it's not something I enjoy.

I've taken the virginity of several girls, but we were both very young and they were all girls I cared about, so the first few times it wasn't about me, it was about her. Unless you're a complete asshole, you have to be very gentle and patient with a girl who's never had sex before. So your pleasure doesn't even come into it; unless you get off on the control (and I think half of the pleasure guys take in this is actually disguised sadism). It's only after a girl has become physically comfortable with sex that she, and you, can begin to enjoy it. I would have been a lot happier if those girls had already had some experience.

These older guys who spend serious money to take a young girl's virginity have scumbag/loser written all over them.

Note that I'm talking about adult fuckwits who go looking for virgins, not two teenagers exploring their sexuality for the first time, which can be very sweet indeed.

[ Last edited by  Marsupial at 10-12-2008 16:09 ]

Recent Ratings
hunter   8-12-2008 20:38  Karma  +1   wise

孔子曰: 君子不羞于舔屄也
swan (big titty hg CONNOISSEUR!)
Throbbing Titan

UID 3873
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3989
Posts 2547
Karma 3974
Acceptance 291
Reading Access 70
Registered 22-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2008 20:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 Marsupial's post

marsupial:

...thank you for articulating what i think is part of the wisdom on this subject...i was wondering when we might get some words of wisdom on this subject again since there seems to be a recent revival of this topic...

...besides what you have written though, there is a slew of other factors that seriously calls into question the character of those who are obsessed and seek out virgins... a fantasy that is either, as you said steeped in sadism, or one that is just simply lame, which only someone who must have had problems while growing up, would want to undertake such an exercise at any cost...

...obviously there are idiots out there who want to talk about this, just as there are morons who talk about ball grabbing as a normal thing between grown up men...  

...so i guess if there are such people, then they should just go to english's thread from way back which somebody seems to find interesting/amusing...

[ Last edited by  swan at 8-12-2008 21:27 ]

Recent Ratings
hunter   8-12-2008 20:39  Karma  +1   yeah fuck that ball grabbing
gwailoplayer
Erotic Emperor

UID 624
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2265
Posts 990
Karma 2195
Acceptance 1397
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2008 20:45  Profile P.M. 
No, but the first girl I had ever sex with did a virgin, me.

You can read about it in "Just Memories" or a thread with a similar title somewhere on this forum.
hunter (Real Slim Slapper-Status: 九叔 .)
Fucking Legend

UID 2748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16230
Posts 12435
Karma 16060
Acceptance 3408
Reading Access 100
Registered 5-8-2007
Location Pussy Paradise, Earth
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2008 22:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 ejecthunter's post

Can u rephrase?
are you asking bout paying to fuck a Virgin gal?

Retired from pussy arena….Uncle 9

alex67
Nookie Newbie

UID 9047
Digest Posts 0
Credits 89
Posts 92
Karma 89
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2008 01:54  Profile P.M. 
I did have a virgin, even two if I am not mistaken, it was a long long time ago, when I was 15/16 or something like that.
There where of course not WG. If I can remember well, the sex was'nt  great.

If the question is did you have a vrigin WG, meaning a was you a girls first customer yes, also experiencd that a couple of times. With all went for repeat visits, all where very enthousiastic and where great date's. With all i went fo repeat visits, only with one did the sex improve. The rest all went down hill. Lazy, from bbbj to cbbj etc
Kennichi
Kinky King

UID 9144
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1607
Posts 1363
Karma 1569
Acceptance 759
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2008 03:17  Profile P.M. 
You guys ain't missing much , I nailed one recently she just lay there and took my pounding ....

But you guys have never met my dad who I believe is typical of many older generation chinese men...

In that he never has had a second hand car,

Never wears anything worn by anybody else before,

He even carries around his own ivory chopsticks everywhere to use as used ones are dirty...

As he says and my aunts say , why would you want somebody's old shoes? ....

Ditto with poon I suppose in that if you think about some popular WGs just consider for a moment how many dicks have been there before you....

Life is short very...
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2008 09:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 Marsupial's post

Partly agree with you Mars - certainly paying big money to procure a virgin is something I just don't understand.  

But there is something special if a girl chooses you as The One - big ego boost that she said "no" to so many others, but figured youhave something they don't.  Certainly inflates the male ego ... especially when she's enjoying herself and getting into it ... so yes, I can see why some people go looking for the experience, it's a bigger conquest than a mature lady who's less fussy because she know what it feels like and happens to be hungry when you're in range.  

So I disagree your own pleasure doesn't come into it - but you have to get pleasure from making sure she's having fun too.  Get it right and she'll get your rocks off, even on her first time.  

Of course, that's not a feeling you can buy.  All you get by being the highest bidder is a bigger hole in your wallet than the next guy.
gingermakak
Carnal Conqueror

UID 14519
Digest Posts 0
Credits 249
Posts 68
Karma 248
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-9-2008
Location Mid Levels
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2008 12:22  Profile P.M. 
I've had quite a few virgins (previous girlfriends, and i expect I'll stumble inot more) and the experience has never been as good as with experienced women.  They are usually tight yes, but you can find some more experienced that are also tight but with technique too.  It is often painful for a virgin and that kinda puts a downer on the experience.  Basically if you're looking fro a good fuck i wouldn't suggest looking for a virgin.  Especially if you have to pay for it.
simplytheguest
Kinky King

UID 15291
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1282
Posts 1235
Karma 1281
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-10-2008
Location here
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2008 12:27  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 gingermakak's post

i guess the only good thing about it, is fucking without a condom and not worrying is shes infected

a pussy too tight is actuallly not that good. though we all love a tight one.

too much friction! hard to get it in and remain hard!
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2008 13:05  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Kennichi at 9-12-2008 03:17
Never wears anything worn by anybody else before, He even carries around his own ivory chopsticks everywhere to use as used ones are dirty... As he says and my aunts say , why would you want somebody's old shoes? ....Ditto with poon I suppose in that if you think about some popular WGs just consider for a moment how many dicks have been there before you....

Women aren't old shoes or dirty chopsticks Kennichi, so why would I want to consider that? Why don't you take it one step further and tell us how he also changes his underwear everyday and always wipes his arse after he shits. You should like a chip off the old block bro, tho you've just enough sensitivity to want to attribute these ideas to your old dad.

QUOTE:
Originally posted by DArtagnan at 9-12-2008 09:25
But there is something special if a girl chooses you as The One - big ego boost that she said "no" to so many others, but figured you have something they don't.  Certainly inflates the male ego ... especially when she's enjoying herself and getting into it ... so yes, I can see why some people go looking for the experience, it's a bigger conquest than a mature lady who's less fussy because she know what it feels like and happens to be hungry when you're in range.

I don't see that. This whole "conquest" and "ego boost" thing sounds kinda infantile to me, like what you're looking for is not an intimate sexual experience with an equal but proof that you're a real man. I don't have to be the first guy in some inexperienced, young girl's pants to prop up my ego.

And just what is the logical connection between a girl's having had sex sometime in the past and her being "less fussy" later in life?? - sloppy reasoning there which indicates a lot of underlying psychological baggage my friend.

In any case, in the above two posts you have a good summation of why some guys are attracted to virgins; they think:

1. Girls with sexual experience are unclean.

2. If you're the first one into a girl's pants, that makes you a bigger man.

[ Last edited by  Marsupial at 10-12-2008 18:23 ]

Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2008 13:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #14 Marsupial's post

Here's the irony Mars - if you deny your ego, you're building it up.  

The reality is we all have egos, you do too!  

Why else would you want to take a superior stance and accuse me of sloppy reasoning ...??  Now THERE's some psychological baggage to reflect on!

I'm not providing commentary on the way things SHOULD be, I'm just observing (yes, from a first person perspective) things I've noticed in the way things ARE.  

simplytheguest
Kinky King

UID 15291
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1282
Posts 1235
Karma 1281
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-10-2008
Location here
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2008 13:30  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Kennichi at 9-12-2008 03:17
...Never wears anything worn by anybody else before,

He even carries around his own ivory chopsticks everywhere to use as used ones are dirty...

As he says and my aunts say , why would you want somebody's old shoes? ....

shouldnt even eat out, if hes taht fussy! and in a chinese restaurant too  Phlegm spitting dim sum chefs straight in your won tons
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2008 13:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #15 DArtagnan's post

I never said I didn't have an ego. The issue is what we choose to do to contribute to our sense of self-worth, and If popping some 16 yr-old's cherry makes you feel like a big man Mousekateer, you need to spend some quality time curled up with a good self-help book.

So every accusation of sloppy reasoning is a sign of some underlying psychological problem in the accuser?   Couldn't it also, just on occasion, be nothing more than an accurate assessment of sloppy reasoning?

[ Last edited by  Marsupial at 10-12-2008 18:49 ]

simplytheguest
Kinky King

UID 15291
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1282
Posts 1235
Karma 1281
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-10-2008
Location here
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2008 13:36  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Marsupial at 9-12-2008 13:32
I never said I didn't have an ego. The question is the methods you choose to affirm your ego, and being the first guy in a girl's pants does nothing for mine.

So every accusation of sloppy reasoning  ...

im sure i saw your post before i posted mine
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2008 17:52  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Marsupial at 9-12-2008 13:32

sloppy reasoning there which indicates a lot of underlying psychological baggage my friend

So every accusation of sloppy reasoning is a sign of some underlying psychological problem in the accuser?

Nah - not every - just the one you made.  

So cool that you don't go for virgins.  

As you say, some people do!  
swan (big titty hg CONNOISSEUR!)
Throbbing Titan

UID 3873
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3989
Posts 2547
Karma 3974
Acceptance 291
Reading Access 70
Registered 22-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2008 18:01  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Marsupial at 9-12-2008 13:05

...In any case, in the above two posts you have a good summation of why some guys are attracted to virgins:

1. Girls with sexual experience are unclean in some way.

2. If you're the first one into a girl's pants, that somehow makes you a bigger man.

...isn't it funny, those of you who think gals that have fucked before...oh better still, that are WHORES, are unclean...aren't you on an anonymous sex forum talking about your fucking of those very whores?...so what does that make you?...

...as to number two above, yeah there are some wankers out there trying to hide behind their inadequacy of sorts, as in their manhood, that most likely think by taking such action, it'd really make them into a 'man, so they tell themselves and the cretins they associate themselves with...sad fucks...

[ Last edited by  swan at 9-12-2008 18:03 ]