Acceptance 42
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-10-2015
Status Offline
Post at 5-10-2019 14:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
My how things have changed....

Bro's!

I haven't been on this site or HK for so long and I'm about to Visit.  Been several years...  Sorry I've been reading around, but if you can spare few minutes.. I'm going to go buck wild in HK with these girls and would love some clarification!

I"m seeing so many posts about Russian girls that have their own place now?  Where do you find or how to contact these girls?  Is it this website?  Years ago I asked about the girls on this site and everyone told me the pictures are all FAKE.  But now I'm reading more and more post of pretty hot russian girls however no one really say how they found them.  They mention "agents" and "telegram" ....Telegram?? hehe

Also I'm seeing posts about SPA's???  I didn't think HK had SPA's... I know it can't be like Macau 18 SAUNA SPA or RIO SPA where there is a mass line up right?  How does SPA work in HK??  I didn't see a post about that...sorry so I'm asking here...

Walkups... last time I went to FUJI and it was cool ... is FUJI still going on ?  What is King Hing and JSL?  is it same thing... bunch of rooms and corridors...knock, open  like or no like then leave?

.... And FINALLY - PROTESTORS - So this is not impacting anything??  I'm seeing crazy videos online but not sure how accurate they are.

Thanks BROs!!!!!!

Sorry if i'm asking in the wrong area

Recent Ratings
porkchops   5-10-2019 15:39  Acceptance  +1   Moving this to Mongering Talk, all of your questions can easily be answered by spending a few minutes browsing the forum ...
ch0wd0wn
Nookie Newbie

UID 134794
Digest Posts 0
Credits 46
Posts 26
Karma 44
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-10-2015
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2019 07:21  Profile P.M. 
I did browse... was reading for over an hour trying to figure things out .. all the acronyms... etc .. but some of the questions I had can't be answered without  asking directly ... and I thought it would be easier if someone who knows just quickly answers and save me alot of time, perhaps someone else reading this like me can get caught up really quick to what's current.

I'll try to keep reading but would appreciate any insight.  Coming to HK soon and want some Russians!  But not sure where to find them and if these pictures and photos are trustsworthy
saunaman
Carnal Conqueror

UID 259765
Digest Posts 0
Credits 247
Posts 14
Karma 245
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 18-10-2019 03:27  Profile P.M. 
HK is a fun place to be. Pretty much there are certain buildings which is known for the sex scene. The most famous ones that I know of
is Fuji Building and James Lee Mansion. You can just search it up on google maps. But once you arrive at the building, you can take the elevator and start from the top down or bottom up, whatever is your preference. You will notice a bunch of pink and blue neon lights.
The whole building is pretty much all WG (working girls)

So on each door the girls usually have a sign, either says available or busy. If they're available, you can ring on the door bell and the girlwill open up. You can see how she looks and ask how much, if she's not your type, just move onto to the next. Just keep ringing until you find the girl that suits your taste. Usually it costs around 500 HKD for these girls but the price may go up for some. And extra services might cost you a bit extra if the girl offers any. You will probably run into other fellow mongerers if you go during busy hours. Its not as weird as you might think (everyone knows what they're here for )

As for the protests, I was in HK a couple weeks ago and it didnt really affect my punting experience. As long as you avoid certain areas    then it should be all good.

Edit: Also, King Hing is just like Fuji, another building known for the WG. Same procedure and everything, just knock and choose.

[ Last edited by  saunaman at 18-10-2019 03:29 ]
aceinthehole
Erotic Emperor

UID 258755
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2798
Posts 90
Karma 2786
Acceptance 235
Reading Access 60
Registered 7-6-2019
Status Offline