Karma 1373
Acceptance 75
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 22-7-2018 11:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Singapore] Orchard Towers - Ipanema

After 4 trips to Geylang, wanted to do something different and check out Orchard Towers. Before I begin, I did not partake so if you are looking to read about a hot girl, you can stop here. I just want to share what's it like there.

Was a bit apprehensive after reading up on it as it seemed very dodgy. My with goal was to go to Ipanema. As stated I wasn't planning on partaking as wasn't sure the hotel I was staying at allowed "guests". Walked to OT from MRT and it was a pretty good walk. OT wasn't as bad from the outside and there was a lot of people outside and very bright. Went in and up the escalators and Ipenema was right there and actually a line to get in. No cover but had to get a drink which I did, Tiger draft for 13.50, kinda pricey. Saw some girls starting to go in but nothing spectacular. Looks like they have to pay for the drink too. Got in and scoped out the area and headed for the bar. Only 2 bartenders so waited a bit before handing over receipt and got my beer. First time trying this beer and didn't taste too bad. Walked a few circles around the bar and lots of Americans and good amount of girls in scandalously clad dresses, lots of fake boobs. Some pretty girls just standing around. I camped myself at the bar for a bit with my beer and within 10 minutes a girl tapped me on my arm and smiled. She looked cute in the darkness, had some small talk, her English was limited and she seemed a bit shy, like it was her first time or something. After a bit of chat she got right to the point and asked me if I wanted company for the night. I said maybe later and got her name, she smiled and walked away. Camped a bit to check out the action and it was good, lots of people having fun and more girls walking in, there was some talent there. Saw this one very pretty girl, a girl next door type and she did not look like she belonged there in her flowery dress, she would have been good to go for church.

Walked a few rounds by the bar, there were a lot of older Asian guys just drinking and playing games with girls. Lots of girls just standing in the back. Camped back at the bar and another girl walked up to me and started talking, her English was better as she commenced small talk and asked me where I was staying. She told me she's there studying and I tried really hard not to laugh, I asked her studying what but she got right to the point and asked me if I wanted her company tonight. I politely declined and she straight up walked away without saying a word. At this moment I saw the first girl standing a few meters from me by herself and if I had any intention of taking a girl, it would be her as her atititude seemed better, whether that equates to service, I will never know. I never asked either girl for price but maybe I should have just to get an idea. Heard it was around 200SGD.

Did a few more rounds around the bar and back to camping as more talent was flowing in. Stayed at the bar still slipping on my first beer and came across a foreigner who works in SG and he was telling me about OT and the other places and how there were Russian girls upstairs in the other bars. He also told me about KL which I was heading to in a few days. After a while left and went outside, saw the PRC girls I read about by the massage parlors and one beckoned me but I waved my hand and went down the escalators and left the famous OT.

It was a good learning experience and next time I'm in SG I will definitely partake at Ipenema after doing some hotel recon. I'm assuming this is similar to Beach Club in KL so I know what to expect.

Recent Ratings
batman108   24-7-2018 02:42  Acceptance  +2   Awesome and thanks
MothToAFlame   22-7-2018 23:49  Acceptance  +5   Useful, OT take out is on my bucket list
fortune2020   22-7-2018 22:56  Acceptance  +2   Nice to hear. Thanks. I heard there were a fair number of scams to look out for as well.
twfun   22-7-2018 12:42  Karma  +3   Thanks
twfun
Master Mongerer

UID 3172
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5606
Posts 1174
Karma 5545
Acceptance 1212
Reading Access 80
Registered 11-9-2007
Location Taipei, Taiwan
Status Offline
Post at 22-7-2018 12:41  Profile P.M. 
I am curious, did you find through your walking around research that ALL the girls were available for take out, or were their only some that would go out? I ask this because I had someone tell me that they worked in one of those clubs, and she said some girls go out and some do not, she said she never did, but I often wonder how true that really is.   

From what I understand too is that few Singaporeans will visit OT, is that what you encountered also?
CockasaurusX
Kinky King

UID 120281
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1377
Posts 124
Karma 1373
Acceptance 75
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 23-7-2018 11:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 twfun's post

in Ipanema i definitely think all the girls are available for take out otherwise not sure why they would be there as dont think they get commission for drinks or anything like that

it was mostly foreigners and some seems to be regulars who know a bunch of girls and they just chat and play drinking games, i did many asians though not sure if they are local or not

Recent Ratings
twfun   23-7-2018 11:19  Acceptance  +1   how about in the club Top 10?
Randal
Kinky King

UID 177900
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1110
Posts 201
Karma 1076
Acceptance 674
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 23-7-2018 12:40  Profile P.M. 
Ipanema educated me

As to what sexual harasment may feel like. If only for a short whil...

Despite the fact I was there to punt, the attention is agressive to the point of harasment. To start with, having attractive women grabing my arse and rubbing themselves against me is exactly the kind of encouragement I wanted. However after 5 minutes of this while I'm chatting to my friend, it starts to annoy a bit. Then after 10 I'm starting to shoe them away. 20 mins and I'm telling them to "gerroff!".

I know, how silly. Not even close to real harressment, and I'm there for attractive women to pretend to be attracted to me, but it is mildly enightening.

The cutest ones generally wait for you to find them, because they can. I have also had a very good punt quality rate there. Thai and Viet are often very cute, and fairly talented. So I still recommend it over all of WanChai.