Acceptance 16
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-6-2017
Status Offline
Post at 8-1-2018 10:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Where to find the hottest Girls? Weibo type Wanghong

Looking for an expert opinion please.
I speak fluent Mandarin but I dont live here HK or China so I dont have contacts to meet such kind of girls.
Attached is an example of girl I would like to spend time with. I did mongering in HK before. However it was mostly walk ups with gems being very difficult to find. I tried reading the Mandarin version of this forum. But the reports look fabricated or maybe its the cultural difference on how they write their reports. I did find they have better experiences than the people in the English version.
The closest experience I had to having such high caliber quality of girl was in a very expensive Sauna in Shanghai where I could pick from a lineup of 50 different girls. Is there something like that here? Or which agency has the best quality out there?

Thanks a lot for your help

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   8-1-2018 12:46  Acceptance  +6   I've found some comparable hotties just on 141 walk-ups, agent Q or agent NY. Go with the higher priced girls.
batman108   8-1-2018 12:13  Acceptance  +3   Good luck