Karma 5064
Acceptance 598
Reading Access 80
Registered 30-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2017 03:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bait and switch

I went to a massage place in my home town in the USA that I found through Backpage.

After I went in I met the girl who looked good.  A pretty Chinese girl.  Tried to establish what I could get and she just said "no sex".  I thought she might be worried that I was a cop.  I walked away and then changed my mind and decided to risk it since I thought she might be trying to protect herself.

She made me pay $60 upfront for the massage.

She was massaging my back and I was naked.  She was rubbing my butt and sort of letting me touch her leg but would move
away slightly.  I figured because I hadn't paid the rest of what I had been quoted earlier on the phone.  $160 hh 200 for an hour.  That was the text I got after I called the place.  On the phone it was 30/60 for massage only.

Anyway, I start get turned on and so I flipped myself over and she starts grazing my dick and getting me more turned on and she asks
"you like"?  I say YES!  I ask "how much" and she sort of plays dumb like she doesn't understand.  I give her $100 cash and she
leaves the room and then comes back and continues.  Now she is starting to give me a handjob and I try to touch her and she lets me a bit.  She finally after some persistence lets me pull her shorts down and grab her butt and touch her pussy.  She doesn't
let me finger her.  Every time I try she says "it hurts".  WTF??

Anyways...long story a bit shorter... she is jerking away and it actually starts to hurt a bit.  I'm an older guy in late 50's and I
need a bit more sexual stimulation to get off.  Her not letting me really explore and the combination of her extreme jerking finally got the job done but I can't say it was awesome.  $160 for a brutal hand job and weak touching wasn't that good for me.  
Nothing like what I get in Thailand.

I am curious how others here might have played it in this situation?  Also some comments from others of what I could do in a massage jerk off session that isn't going great.  I know I could have stopped it but I wanted to try and get what I came for.  I was
hoping she would go for a bj but alas that was not to be.
daytripper
Master Mongerer

UID 193170
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5094
Posts 319
Karma 5064
Acceptance 598
Reading Access 80
Registered 30-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2017 02:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 daytripper's post

This is a follow up to my last post.

I was getting horny so I was actually gong to try this girl again since I was in the area and I have limited time.  I called the number to set an appointment and the person who answered said I had to go to another location.  I texted to see if this was just a massage and they replied full service.
I went to the location (a hotel) and then  texted again and was told the room number.  I went and a cute Chinese girl answered the door.  She asked for the money upfront and I paid. $200 for an hour.
I took a shower and then we started hugging. ( She was naked)  We then laid on the bed and she started a cat bath and then started licking my lb.  She then capped me and I asked for a bbbj and she said no. She gave me a decent covered bj but then she got on me Cowgirl style.  She was nice and tight.  It didn't take long before I .  It was pretty quick.  I hadn't had sex in quite awhile.  I have started to be a bit fearful that I wouldn't be able to stay hard because of my age.  Well...that worry was laid to rest.  All in all it was kind of pricey compared to overseas but it was good that I got it done.  Her attitude was fairly neutral but not bad.
After this experience it makes me feel that chemistry plays a large part in the overall experience.  It makes me feel that in Hong Kong I will go to walk ups instead of Hotel girls, just to make sure I feel there is some chemistry first before going further.
My impression is that the first massage is a screening process and that after you pass the test they move you to the next level.

Recent Ratings
boneking   2-9-2017 02:35  Acceptance  +2   Totally agree with chemistry. If a girl isn't into you, she isn't into you.
Mister   1-9-2017 06:56  Acceptance  +4   Walkups a good idea. Chemistry is all! Worth learning basic Mandarin. It will pay dividends