Karma 5819
Acceptance 1953
Reading Access 80
Registered 8-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2017 17:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sometimes you win the lottery

I think most of us play the wechat lottery (find friends function).  I lost so many times I can't keep count and only won small handful of times.  But when the planets align and pigs are flying we can get lucky... In my case yesterday night I scored a royal flush.  

Found a hot looking thing and asked her to add me. Initially she didnt and asked me who I was. If I ever met her before. This literally went on for two hours before she "trusted" me. Finally she added me. I checked out her space... Whoah...  This was unreal.. Cant be true. On rating scale... From a ten.... She's like a 10² out of 10!

Immediately I thought this was fake. Rule of mongering. If it looks too good to be true than it probably isn't true. But I thought wth. Try it out anyway. Its not like I'm doing anything important.

We chatted all night so that she can get comfortable with me hinting that I was in town to play. Agreed to chat again the next morning. This was 4am.

Next morning she starts texting me one after another. I'm groogy...  Wth this girl doesn't sleep?  We chat again talkn about her travels (vietnam huh hint) finally I ask if she was busy. She said no. She is on holiday and not working at the moment. I asked if she works in macau. She said yeah. I pry a little more saying I used to date a macau sauna girl that often visited Vietnam due to her passport. She feigned ignorance. Haha!

She changes the story and asked what I wanted to do. I asked if she was interested in watching tv at my hotel. She said how much. I said 1000 for one romantic movie. She laughed and said she'll be over. She wants to put on makeup.

Thinking to myself. I bet all those images are stolen or really old photos.... No way thats her...  citing a aweful recent incident at TLW spa in shenzhen, CC.  So I decided to protect myself and wait at the lobby. If she's not like the photos I'll drop taxi money in her wechat and disappear.

Half an hour later a stunning petite girl with huge tits walks into the hotel. I follow her into the elevator. I sheepishly asked if she was going to room ####.  She smiles and introduces herself. My head explodes realizing that the American dream is still alive!

In the room she slowly strips down. Whoah....  In my ten years of punting. I've never ate a girl with this crazy perfect body (5'0 34DD-21-34).  If god was a hormone raged teen he would have created her. Slinky body, check. Perfect unblemished skin, check. Young, check. Cute ass with hips, check. Small tiny hands and feet, check. Natural DD cups with zero sag, check check check check. Face, well god started to run out of creation ink here... Lol.

Her service is awesome. Other than resisting DATY her service is spot on macau sauna service. Afterwards we agreed I'm her regular (my wallet is gonna be thin for long time to come).

I hope members will share success stories like this.

I took one photo of her for the seniors since everyone knows I'm pro-photo.  If you want her contact you'll need to share a comparable girl of hotness with me as well.  I'm generous but exquisite diamonds are different story.

[ Last edited by  stinkyfeet at 29-5-2017 17:58 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
flappo84   31-5-2017 09:12  Acceptance  +4   Good story... when I reach RA70 will msg you ;)
batman108   30-5-2017 01:14  Acceptance  +5   Awesome and thanks
xooxer   30-5-2017 00:16  Acceptance  +1   Now you just convinced me to play the find friend game!
UncleDad   29-5-2017 22:58  Acceptance  +4   Congratulations on lottery win!
Dr.A   29-5-2017 19:36  Acceptance  +8   Boooobbbbbssssssssss
Thai-delight   29-5-2017 18:51  Acceptance  +10   wow .... great story bro
tripwire   29-5-2017 18:50  Acceptance  +3   What city did this take place? Great story, wish I could see her pic. Thanks
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2017 18:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 stinkyfeet's post

how thin did your wallet get this first time ?  

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   29-5-2017 18:16  Acceptance  +1   I actually didn't want to post this but with current drama I felt it prudent to ice things down :P