Karma 601
Acceptance 180
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-5-2019
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2023 09:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KB/HL intel

Been years since I went there last time and there are not many posts for SW area - if anyone was in the last week can share intel here? Thanks!

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   23-5-2023 18:48  Acceptance  +8   "not many posts for SW area" ? Read mines since Sept 2021? I was told I was "overpromoting" HL...& living there (sou ...
spaceinvader852
Lustful Lord

UID 290967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 877
Posts 29
Karma 873
Acceptance 80
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2023 15:05  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 povar123's post

I've written a few reports on some girls in KB (links below), hope that helps - please leave some K's if you haven't already

Quite a few temp girls recently in KB, so their location always changes every few days and they often change rooms to try and keep things fresh, but if you go there enough you'll start to recognise them.  I've also seen some girls from KB at JSL and vice versa.

WGs in HL tend to be a bit older and most have ads in the DB, so I don't visit often unless bored of the talent in KB.  

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... 1425&highlight=

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... 1974&highlight=

Recent Ratings
povar123   23-5-2023 16:19  Acceptance  +4   Thanks, i ll be temporary working at SW for a month, so good to have some solid options :)
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6578
Posts 781
Karma 6362
Acceptance 4324
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2023 19:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 povar123's post

Ok so I suppose I have to provide my update on HL?

Since Saturday, I am turning kindof "monogamous" (3 "wives" in addition to SO) after "N", Indo SOAP PhD,
jumped on my back totally excited on saturday at JB, back in town (not seen since 2021).

BUT I still (this week) see Jasmine 5F B2  regularly and will again . Flawless in bed and flawless service.

Coco, 4F B2 (that was RETIRED Bobo Long Legs room): I am wondering WTF she is doing often OFFLINE. Last seen in Feb.
Great with FOLDABLE MASSAGE TABLE.

Malaysia Lily 10F A2: I was told she is just back from surgery (ENT?)...which is not surprising as she got seriously sick last year.
Not seen since Dec 2021.

In my To-Do-List, I HAD ...Baller, F A1...who was a neighbour of Jasmine so I have seen her face, quite tall classy lady. She is ON/OFF. Weird.

Lucky ...who rebranded herself into Angelababy was an ABSOLUTE disaster (2021 Report)...and I was not the only one with a - view.

Tian Tian / Ting Ting: 5F B3. Once. Not bad...but LB has priorities.

Gigi 3F A2 (close friend of "friends") CAME BACK from SSP (?) "Narrow Private"
to HL as Tong Tong in oct-nov 2022 4F B3 with horrible pictures, fake pictures and a shxt page.
Saw her face while waiting for Coco: smells Botox but not sure.
Then SHXT dressing. In fact, EVERYTHING looked like shxt
....while I had a good reason to try her (often heard her voice on a phone in a 5F room...Guess).
THAT SAID, it clearly appears she did some VERY SERIOUS UPGRADING WORK.
Pictures & videos look good; her ridiculous dress code toasted; her hair color changed....
Clearly she heard comments/advices from a friend....who got feedback from a big mouth client.
Bottom line: How long before I try her? No clue but I WILL.

Blue 9F (offline now): If you go there, SWITCH OFF THE FXCKING TV! The non-stop canto noise disturbed LB.
She felt she did something wrong but I pretended "No cool" because there was no drama. She is a pro but shorter than her PIC may tell.

There are 4 others (present now) in that building that I tested since 2021.
No Lucky-like disaster so no reason to warn guys against potential plague.
No ...MEANINGFUL..points to flag to write a Report (wrote enough I think).
In short, on those 4 I consider my opinion totally irrelevant. They should not be named.

* I guessed somebody here sees one (and is happy with) but I tried (booked her), she was late (traffic jam), came up in very casual (not good taste)
civilian clothes so that spoiled the party ...but she was good while she may not be everybody COT.
So a perfectly respectable service provider ...with a bad luck day. She cannot be blamed.

* An hilarious story happened with another one
(not shy to walk out of the building to meet in the street a foreigner never seen who SMS her 15mn before to go with him to JB).
The first time was good at JB and then ...hotel (complicated reasons).
The second time we went out to JB, planning to come back to her room after, I ...MISSPLACED HER AT JB! Yes.
We were packing from JB to go to HL, I went to the bathroom and when I was out ....MIA!! I was not drunk. Maybe she was a bit.
10mn later waiting, I went back to HL knocking at her door. Nothing. Asleep drunk? No clue.
I folded and ....asked for REFUGEE STATUS (at 2am) on another floor. Granted. I explained the circus.
The lady did her best not to laugh ...too loudly....then I heard a familiar voice calling her; the lady replied saying I was there.
The other was like "WTF?"...so she was told the whole story and was ROFL.
Finaly the occupant of my shelter asked me if she should ask the other one ROFL to join us to ROFL together.
"Yes, please finish me and shoot me in the head"
And I was able to perform nicely and come...so I  was NOT drunk when I "missplaced" the other lady at JB.
I asked for explanations the next day. Blurred.
But the first evening was good, so maybe she drank too much (141 Walk Up generally DON'T when out) and got plastered the second time.
I wrote off the whole story and never saw that lady again ....to avoid neighbour complications for me in that building.
So the name of that lady should be ternished but it was DAMNED hilarious.

That's it.