Acceptance 193
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 25-2-2022 14:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SPA Experience Episode 01

Spa Experience Episode 01

This is going back a couple of years but still relevant, and useful for people to learn.

I was between Girl friends, Well not really between, had a new GF but being a Gentleman didn't push to 2nd base to soon, so had some free time, and fancied a massage. At the time I was in Quarry bay, There is a couple of Spa's in Quarry bay, with mixed experience, sometimes more about the girl, and sometimes about the SPA rules. What I found was ask the girl, they will put you right without stress.
For example, when they ask what you like, I usually ask for the OIL massage, they say OK, and then I ask, with a smile, Do you do full service? And if they say yes ask what's the total with Tip, or they say no and I laugh shyly, and say OK, no problem thanks for letting me know. Sometimes there will be a 3rd option, WeChat me later for chat, which means the house rules don't allow but the girl is ok for it.

So I decided to try this local SPA's 2nd Floor [PM for actual location] in Quarry bay.
Since I hadn't tried any before, I sat back and see what the girls wanted me to do and just enjoy the exploration, one option was the bath, so felt tired, lets see what happens.

Started by running the bath. And I got ready, she was in and out, and pretty, about 28, I didn't speak much Chinese, and she didn't speak English so I just did what she told me.
Once the bath was full, I got undressed, and she directed me to the bath.
While in the bath, she was busy washing my back etc, then legs, and I was pleasant surprised as she started to wash more intimate areas, about 30 minutes, ok, bath over. Dried of and headed to the massage table.
A reasonable massage, about 20 minutes worth and then, oil and hand job part begins, she removes her top and I can enjoy some nipple action, after the release, all showered up, and a nice kiss bye bye.

OK, that was the first Visit, which enlightened me, since I had only seen a few posts on spa's, and didn't know what to expect.

Not to give too much away in this post, I will say after a few more visits, one girl asked if I wanted sex, and thens when the full service started, and out of the spa, got 2 girls that I had regular contact with, who eventually visited me at home. I will do a part 2 for the next visit experience after this one.

Recent Ratings
dienw   25-2-2022 18:59  Acceptance  +3   Excellent, thanks.
Mike747   25-2-2022 16:52  Acceptance  +5   if you treat them well, they will treat you well :)