Subject: List of credible TG Spa and FS joints (pictures aren't totally fake)
Ecthelio007
Erotic Emperor

UID 69211
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2154
Posts 160
Karma 2123
Acceptance 618
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 21-2-2021 15:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
List of credible TG Spa and FS joints (pictures aren't totally fake)

Please add to this list with your own experiences.
My goal is to create a list of TG channels where the pictures can be trusted to some extent.
Unfortunately, there's no such thing as a 100%... or even 80% trustworthy channel. I'm shooting between 30 to 50%.

This pertains to not only pictures, but accuracy of other info, bad business practices, bait and switch etc.

TRUSTWORTHY:

- Honey Spa - TST - FS yes
Pictures are largely accurate, about 70%. Some are obviously photoshopped, you can ignore those.
Mamasan won't try to screw you too hard.

- Dynasty Spat - CWB - FS yes
Pictures of the 3 Venezuelan girls are 90% accurate. No serious PS, just lots of makeup. The Chinese girls are... 60% accurate. At least they're of the same person.
Mamasan is quite reliable.

- Baby Spa - TST - FS yes
Hit and miss depending on where photo was taken. Non-in-shop photos have no PS. Photos from the girls themselves are PSed to varying degrees. But they are of the same person at least.
Mamasan is reliable.

- Nuru Spa - TST - FS yes
Pictures are mostly taken inside the shop. They are not heavily PS. About 80% accurate but they almost never show face... so...
Mamasan is reliable.

- Lucky, Blue Spa, now called High Class Girls I guess (on WeChat, just search for it)
Similar to other places, if the photo was taken inside the shop, the amount of PS is moderate, mostly a massive bleach filter since they're all SEA girls.
Lots of their photos are from the girl's own social media. These are often accurate.
Mamasan will allow you to browse the goods without committing to a time. I've stopped by their shop a few times to see what's good.

UNTRUSTWORTHY

- 百合 Spa - TST - FS Yes
All photos showing face are heavily PS, not even of the same person.
Mamasan is slow to respond, doesn't give any info

- UniqueSpa - CWB - FS No
Almost everything you see on their TG is fake.
Mamasan will try to B&S you all day long

- Bitto Spa
Photos are all fake.

- No 5 Spa
Photos are all fake.

There's more, I've just forgotten.

Recent Ratings
princeandnpg   14-4-2021 22:15  Acceptance  +5   Thank you so much
cknc31   2-3-2021 11:22  Acceptance  +4   helpful thx
yajyaj03   24-2-2021 19:53  Acceptance  +1   Thank you for the detailed report - could you PM me the WeChat for High Class Girls, please? I have the Lucky Spa WeChat ...
pingpunt   22-2-2021 23:00  Acceptance  +1   Thanks!
whodis   22-2-2021 12:56  Acceptance  +1   
obe   22-2-2021 11:48  Acceptance  +10   Good stuff
Bloodrage   21-2-2021 20:49  Acceptance  +4   Thank u
twiceAweek   21-2-2021 19:11  Acceptance  +10   Great info and reliable too
zebra   21-2-2021 18:29  Acceptance  +5   Thank you