Subject: Lucy formerly in Hing Loong - now an S&M provider?
gwailoplayer
Erotic Emperor

UID 624
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2265
Posts 990
Karma 2195
Acceptance 1397
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2020 17:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lucy formerly in Hing Loong - now an S&M provider?

Here’s a question for our community:

Chaudement's report on Hing Loong Building which included a summary of the lovely Yumi reminded me of another very high quality provider in that building, Lucy. She was a very nicely preserved MILF, who would DFK me and provide intercourse in various missions and locations (her room had some type of countertop on the wall opposite the door and I would put a towel on the top and lift her up so she would sit there and hold her legs on my shoulders while I thrust into her.) She was an absolute DATY monster and would push my head down there for what seemed like 20 minutes while she orgasms repeatedly. I remember she had a distinctive scar alongside her abdomen, and was genuinely a nice person to spend time with. She seems to have disappeared 3 years ago

Having done a search for other reports on her I now see that many people describing “Lucy @Hing Loong” which were written during 2014-2017 included her link which showed her (at that time) working in Hing Loong. Now with looking at the reports (see this example- https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... amp;highlight=LUCY)
the link now redirects to this person here: https://go141.com/en/A23060-CB-M ... ?ref=Search(region.

I guess it’s safe to assume that this is the same person, right? While S&M is not for me, does anyone know what is her offering, “AB” for either 1200, 600, or 500? I suppose I’ll have to find out but it now says “no full-service” which tells me even if this is the same Lucy I knew, she’s clearly not in the same business of providing MILFY excellent service with all the things I liked.

Has anyone tried her? I don’t see any recent reports.

Anyone know what is AB?

Anyone know exactly what is meant by “no full-service” . I understood it means essentially that you massage for those people offering massage, but what could it mean in this context?

Any help is appreciated.

Keep on Mongering

Recent Ratings
Sandwhale   22-9-2020 14:49  Acceptance  +5   I don't think AB means anything, when I don't understand, I switch the page to Chinese and put it through google trans ...
JackTheBat   22-9-2020 12:00  Acceptance  +10   Hmmm...
ramont   21-9-2020 23:08  Acceptance  +1   Was she the one with reddish hair and a nice body?
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 32013
Posts 2103
Karma 31633
Acceptance 7599
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2020 12:08  Profile Blog P.M. 
@ ramont: Lily (now known as Malaysia Lily) has reddish-to-red hair and a nice body--bolt-ons but they're nice ones. She's got a husky voice and a naughty laugh. Maybe that's who you're thinking of.

@ GP: I never saw Lucy at Hing Loong, but glad you have fond memories. S&M Lucy in Phoenix seems to be a pro domme, and many in that profession don't offer FS. The "AB" list seems to mean "contact me and tell me what you want, and I'll charge accordingly"...

The established WGs at HLB all offered some sort of S&M play, but lately we've seen WGs who specialize in it. It's not my thing but I know what goes on--the prime cities for pro dommes are seats of power: New York, London, Wash DC, etc. Guys who spend their days being "in charge" sometimes like to unwind by letting a fantasy woman take charge of them, that's the basic dynamic.

Recent Ratings
ramont   3-10-2020 23:07  Acceptance  +8   Spot on! That's exactly who I was thinking of
WolfWanChai   22-9-2020 15:03  Acceptance  +1   Had a punt with Malaysian Lily back in July. Haven’t given a newbie report yet but she was nice.
gwailoplayer
Erotic Emperor

UID 624
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2265
Posts 990
Karma 2195
Acceptance 1397
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2020 15:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 JackTheBat's post

All,

Thanks very much for your effusive replies and efforts to be helpful tracking down someone who can’t be found.

It’s my point, something I learned but only too late is that when you find a good 141 provider, get her contact details and don’t rely on the ability to rock up and knock on the door. Earlier this year in January or February, one of the brothers here made the prescient comment that if there is someone you like get their contact details because in the tidal wave of dislocation (to be) caused by the pandemic, they may very well not be situated in the same premises and not easily found. The provider could be very much back in business but in a different building and under a different name and where their faces don’t show you would never know that they are back in business in a different location, you only know you have lost one of your “ace (penis) in the hole” arrangements.

Several cases in point, with sad and happy endings, to further illustrate the point I made above with Lucy in Hing Loong and why I put my search out to the community.

1.         SAD - Lucy (see above)

2.     SAD - Momo - a really nice local girl who used to work on 5/F Rear Unit, 66 Parkes Street, her door would face the stairwell adjacent to the lift.  She had a very standoffish demeanor but over the course of months and months of repeats she became more expressive and demonstrative. She initially would only LFK but as I got to know her we would DFK all the time Although she had a bit of a belly and was probably some 35+ , a pleasant face and had beautiful C cup breasts with the most incredible areaola of some 6-7 cm across, very pink. She enjoyed DATY, and was something of a DATY monster. The most amazing thing about her was that she would orgasm very quickly, I would insert my penis and 5 strokes maximum and BANG! she was writhing on the bed. I would let her catch her breath and then 5 more strokes and again BANG!. She was somewhat tall and skinny except for her belly so not very heavy and I would lift her up into a sitting position, and pump her from below. Same thing again, only 3 or 4 strokes and BANG, but only more intense and her eyes would roll back in her head would droop for about one second. I could do this 2 or 3 more times and then she finally said enough she was exhausted. This went on for months, about once every 2 weeks. One day she showed me a picture of her six-year-old daughter and told me she would make a very good wife , and that she and I could watch the child grow up together. Although this was a bit awkward and put me on the spot, I politely declined and she said she understood. One day she was gone. Alas.  

3.         HAPPY - KK - one of my longtime regulars from K Pressure (yes, I still go here, although it seems to have fallen out of favor or at least is not discussed amongst the brothers here. They know me well there and look after me). In January 2019 this lady, whom I’ve seen on and off for years (and I believe she has been there since about 2013) for some reason told me she had a new telephone number. Many girls working there would give me the telephone number and offer to take calls “off the books”. I never took up any of their offers and their telephone numbers which were usually scribbled on a piece of paper they handed to me I would discard. I would never allow them to send an email to my telephone as than they would have my telephone number, which would be awkward if they started SMS ing me at the wrong time, like when my wife was borrowing my telephone. So KK gives me her number and this time I do not discard it but take it back and file it in my database of girls visited. I kept it there but never did anything with it. Sure enough, last May when things got back to normal in HK and I went back to K Pressure, many of the providers were gone, having returned to China during Chinese new year and not made it back into Hong Kong. I asked for KK and was told they don’t know where she is or when she’s coming back. A week later I asked again. A week later I asked again and they told me “maybe she’s coming back in August”.

I didn’t expect her to be here but nevertheless messaged her and she did respond, she is in Hong Kong, now working privately. We have since met up several times since August, its just like old time but in rented hotel rooms, where it’s a bit more relaxed and we don’t have a time limit. She even books and pays for the room . Happy endings (and more) for all.

A lesson to be learned, if you have a favorite and you are just rocking up to their place of employment, if you do not want to lose her, make sure you get the telephone number, or we chat or other means of staying in contact..

Keep on mongering

[ Last edited by  gwailoplayer at 3-10-2020 15:47 ]

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   9-10-2020 11:19  Acceptance  +10   Thanks GP.
HKGPeter   8-10-2020 22:46  Acceptance  +2   Thank you.
KHWong   6-10-2020 09:52  Acceptance  +1   Great report and memory.
ramont   3-10-2020 23:16  Acceptance  +8   Excellent
Mister   3-10-2020 18:15  Acceptance  +4   Original
AYJ20151
Nookie Newbie

UID 135110
Digest Posts 0
Credits 76
Posts 45
Karma 74
Acceptance 41
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-10-2015
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2020 02:02  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 gwailoplayer's post

Hi, I visited Lucy few times and I can confirm that the she is the one who used to work in Hing Loong. If you visited her a few times in Hing Loong before, I suggest you ask her politely if she offers other services besides SM.
gwailoplayer
Erotic Emperor

UID 624
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2265
Posts 990
Karma 2195
Acceptance 1397
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 5-10-2020 19:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 AYJ20151's post

Thanks very much for the intel . Looking at the new profile it indicates "no other services" for words to this effect, looks like it's S&M or nothing, there's too many other high-quality providers who will do what I want, I don't need to waste her time (and potentially mine) asking if she will do something which she clearly advertises she doesn't .

Maybe she's one of these people who has graduated from and no longer gets a thrill out of basic red-blooded man and women sex and needs S&M for her satisfaction. Not to speak of also that she can get more money than a typical sex worker and does not have the necessity of having to have strange penises inserted into her various orifices.

She will be a happy memory for me.

Keep on mongering