Subject: Recommendations for submissive SM in HK / China...
maltodextrin
Lustful Lord

UID 264612
Digest Posts 0
Credits 576
Posts 39
Karma 573
Acceptance 58
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-11-2019
Status Offline
Post at 2-12-2019 14:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Recommendations for submissive SM in HK / China...

I guess it's a niche topic here. Last post I could find on this was nearly 2 years ago.

I like my partner to be very very submissive. Most SPs I find seem to be mistress/dom types who can do sub if they have to. Anybody here had a good time with a sub who really wanted to be sub? I don't mind travelling somewhere.

...maybe I should just find a BDSM forum and venture over there...

Recent Ratings
porkchops   2-12-2019 14:42  Acceptance  +6   See my reply below
porkchops
Forum Moderator

UID 170218
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5350
Posts 377
Karma 5240
Acceptance 2199
Reading Access 150
Registered 21-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 2-12-2019 14:41  Profile Blog P.M. 
Reply #1 maltodextrin's post

"... a sub who really wanted to be sub?"

Most WGs only "really want" your money. If, in order to get it, they need to play the role of the sub, some will do it, but I would not expect an overly genuine experience.
If you're willing to spend a bit more, I would suggest getting on seeking.com, I am sure I saw at least a few profiles in HK who state they are submissive and looking for a dom sugar daddy. It might cost you a bit more, but the experience will surely be much more genuine.

BTW, you can browse the profiles and see if any of them get your attention, and only then decide to pay for the premium membership (which you'll need in order to message them).
maltodextrin
Lustful Lord

UID 264612
Digest Posts 0
Credits 576
Posts 39
Karma 573
Acceptance 58
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-11-2019
Status Offline
Post at 2-12-2019 14:53  Profile P.M. 
You're right, I'm not expecting an overly genuine experience. But still, some would play the role better than others. I guess that's the question - who is a better sub.

Anyway - a sugar daddy dating site?! Haha. Damn, this looks like fun I'll give it a try thanks!