Karma 369
Acceptance 85
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2018 02:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
With no BP what's the next best place apart from 141

Hey i dunno if i'm overstepping any boundaries here by mentioning a different site or asking for different sites apart from 141 but I used to be a frequent user of BP or cracker as while it had its misses it also had a lot of hits specially if you know how to weed out the click baits. Now let's be honest that there are way more choices out there in terms of non-asian WG's(I personally prefer non-asians) than what 141 offers and my main avenue was cracker or bp before. Now i'm aware that there are certain sites out there like xxxxxxxx.hk (i used initials or shortened names as i don't know if it's allowed to post other websites on the forum i hope some bros here pickup on them) but i never found them in anyway as reliable in terms of verifying authenticity and the offering a good amount of recent profiles or ads.

Any bros out there that could recommend a few sites for HK browsing that had comparable results to BP/Cracker? Suggestions would be of much help and will be greatly appreciated!

[ Last edited by  aurufc at 22-8-2018 10:54 ]

Recent Ratings
batman108   22-8-2018 13:02  Acceptance  +2   Good luck
aurufc
Forum Moderator

UID 111346
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3187
Posts 408
Karma 3081
Acceptance 2126
Reading Access 150
Registered 11-11-2013
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2018 10:53  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 happybirdie's post

Hi Bro,

You are correct in that competing sites shouldn't be discussed on this forum or the URLs posted

ADMIN operate and maintain this forum free for us so we have the community and don't mind us reporting on WGs from other sites, freelancers, SA etc who don't appear on this site but we can't publicise other sites as it will drive traffic away from the GalsDB which is where the advertising revenue is generated.

Your point on limited non-Asians on the GalsDB is valid but Google is your only friend I'm afraid :-)

Au

[ Last edited by  aurufc at 22-8-2018 10:55 ]