Karma 2
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 26-2-2018 17:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
First time to HK, couple questions

Hey, first time coming to HK, been reading through all the guides and posts here, but I hope you don't mind me asking a couple questions.

Any recommendations for spas if I want a half decent massage, and BJ or FS from a young, attractive girl?  Bonus for GFE.  I've read the reviews on these boards, and tried to google translate some reviews from the database.  Has anyone been to Young Spa, Bauhinia Spa, Serenity Spa, W Spa, Spring Spa, or Wonder Spa?  Any tips or recommendations?

For honey girls, a lot of the pics in the database are heavily edited and it's hard to picture what they actually look like.  If I wanted to reliably get good service and someone attractive, would you recommend sticking with agencies like NY that seem to have a lot of good reviews?  Are reviews on the HK forums a good indicator, or do you have any other tips to get a good provider?

Besides honey girls, anywhere else I could look for to get decent service, GFE, <25?  

Thanks in advance, and I will definitely post some reviews.

[ Last edited by  faluda at 26-2-2018 17:49 ]

Recent Ratings
batman108   27-2-2018 02:07  Acceptance  +2   good luck
Koolbeans
Nookie Newbie

UID 232189
Digest Posts 0
Credits 43
Posts 19
Karma 42
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-2-2018
Location Overseas
Status Offline
Post at 3-3-2018 14:57  Profile P.M. 
I completed my first visit to HK and it was a blast.  Just go to the buildings that are on 141 like the one on FaYuen St. for Russian, Jordan St. for local HK, or TST for Thai, etc.  I had fun just on the hunt ringing door bells and the unknown behind the door.  This hobby is a very YMMV type thing.  Some were very starfish, while others may deepthroat and ask for WeChat to meet later.  For spas, just go to Macau and it is an amazing experience, but cost more money.  Depends on your budget and what you’re trying to find.  I had GFE from a thigh massage girl in one of the saunas.  She came directly to me after I sat down and asked me for a thigh massage and it felt good enough to get the handjob in a private room.  She made eye contact the whole time while giving me a massage.  The connection was apparent and she played hard to get in the room, but eventually let her boobs out for some licking and feeling on her LS.  It was so wet and we got down to business with her riding me and giving DFK while also licking her breasts.  She said we had to be quiet since it is supposed to be a HJ.  I was so blown away from the experience that I stayed the night in Macau another night before my flight out of HK.  I really need to get to Vietnam one day since these chicks mind fucked me and put a spell on me.  The experience was the hottest one I’ve experienced in my monger career spanning Thailand, China, Dubai, Mexico, etc.  I genuinely think the chick wanted to get out of giving thigh massages and settling down.  Too bad I have a family at home.  Whatever you do, have fun and you only go around once.

Recent Ratings
hkpunter999   3-3-2018 23:26  Acceptance  +5   Cool!
faluda   3-3-2018 15:45  Acceptance  +1   
faluda
Nookie Newbie

UID 160528
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 3
Karma 2
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 3-3-2018 15:47  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Koolbeans at 3-3-2018 14:57
I completed my first visit to HK and it was a blast.  Just go to the buildings that are on 141 like the one on FaYuen St. for Russian, Jordan St. for local HK, or TST for Thai, etc.  I had fun just on ...

Dang, I really gotta hit up Macau then.  I looked through some reviews, and it seems like people recommend Rio for quality and Familia Nobre for value.  Do you have a favorite?
Koolbeans
Nookie Newbie

UID 232189
Digest Posts 0
Credits 43
Posts 19
Karma 42
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-2-2018
Location Overseas
Status Offline
Post at 4-3-2018 12:31  Profile P.M. 
I only went to Familia Nobre and the One at Landmark.  I didn’t get time to visit Rio, but everyone says Rio is the best.  I just wanted convenience close to Wynn since I play Blackjack.  Any spa should blow your mind, just have to make sure to let them know what you’re interested in doing and how much they charge.