Karma 3
Acceptance 85
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 22-5-2017 03:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
How to Guide Outcalls in Seoul

I don't have access to post in the intel forum, but I thought I'd share my knowledge of finding girls in Korea based on my two years experience living there.   It's best if you can speak a little Korean, but you don't have to be fluent.

Outcalls

My experience with Outcalls are completely in Seoul, but I assume that this will work in any other major city.  Note:  You should be able to speak/type basic Korean without using google translate.

Step one:   Google  (or Naver... or Daum)  "출정 마사지  서울"   or replace 서울 with whatever major city you are in.  This translates to  "Traveling Massage."

Step Two:  Go to the image results.   You'll see a bunch of advertisements.

Step Three:   Click on the ones with girls you like,  or  the text based ones that  have something like "풀코스" (full course)  on the menu. and go to the web site.   Usually it'll be linked to a Naver or Daum cafe.

Step Four:   Add the contact phone number to Kakao Talk and see if a new contact pops up.  If not, send a text to the number.

Odds are they won't feel comfortable speaking English just  say in basic conversational Korean "Hello.  Can you meet tonight? I'm near/at  (insert landmark or district).   I'm (fill in your nationality),  is that okay?"   

I've never had someone say  "No, that's not okay."  But they will often ask you if a condom is okay for you.    You may want to clarify the price, but the ad will usually tell you.   From there,  you give them an address and set a time.

Maybe I've just been lucky,   but compared to other options in Korea  I've always met the hottest girls doing traveling massage.  I suspect that the outcall girls are more laid back than the glass house women because it's less public.   No one can see who they are meeting.

Other Options

Itaewon Hooker Hill  -  Itaewon being foreigner town  has girls that are pretty non-discriminating when it comes to being a foreigner,  but  in the eyes of Koreans  this is the nastiest of the nasty.

Glass House Girls -   There are several districts that have them.   Just google, and pick the one nearest you.   Generally speaking there are a few blocks of women standing in windows with neon lights.   Pick the one you want, and she'll either accept or reject you and  the old lady manager  will tell you how much.    In my experience these ladies tend to be older, more mechanical, and more picky when it comes to foreigners.   

Double Barber Pole Barber Shops -  I've never tried these,  but I've heard that this is a code for special services offered, usually by older women.

Massage / An Ma -   Again never tried,   I am lazy to go out... I prefer delivery, but I've heard good things although sometimes you can't choose.

Overall,   I think OC is the best option if you can speak at least beginner Korean.  Once she shows up you can use body language for everything else.

[ Last edited by  Pjparadox at 22-5-2017 06:20 ]

Recent Ratings
rosebud888   26-7-2017 20:21  Acceptance  +5   Good stuff
kingstada   29-5-2017 02:35  Acceptance  +3   thanks4nfo
Phaychay   23-5-2017 23:25  Acceptance  +4   Post some reports, so I can give u K's for this great Intel!
Dr.A   23-5-2017 16:41  Acceptance  +4   what are the prices for Hooker Hill and glass house girls ???
xooxer   23-5-2017 00:00  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
porkchops   22-5-2017 12:57  Acceptance  +4   Great info!
jeffzeke   22-5-2017 12:00  Acceptance  +6   this is great information!
stinkyfeet   22-5-2017 11:40  Acceptance  +8   This post deserves a ton of karma
flappo84   22-5-2017 11:35  Acceptance  +3   How have the girls been on a scale from 1 to 10?
twiceAweek   22-5-2017 08:21  Acceptance  +10   good info !
hkpunter999   22-5-2017 04:37  Acceptance  +5   Thank you!!
Pjparadox
Nookie Newbie

UID 197589
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7
Posts 9
Karma 3
Acceptance 85
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 22-5-2017 06:43  Profile P.M. 
Sample ads from a basic google search so you know what to look for:

This one summarizes how many 'shots' you get per duration.

Also keep in mind that in the case of Seoul any time you see a 010 prefix you're looking at a mobile phone that was originally purchased in Seoul.

[ Last edited by  Pjparadox at 22-5-2017 06:57 ]

Recent Ratings
porkchops   22-5-2017 12:59  Acceptance  +4   Thanks! Gotta love that banana!
Mister   22-5-2017 12:03  Acceptance  +5   Good info. How much Photoshopping? Rates and quality of services? Any scams? LE risk?
Pjparadox
Nookie Newbie

UID 197589
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7
Posts 9
Karma 3
Acceptance 85
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 22-5-2017 22:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Pjparadox's post

re:  Photoshopping

Most of the ads from agencies with multiple girls are photoshopped.   Koreans love their PS and use it on everything.   It's not a frickin' joke.   I went to get a passport sized photo for a government issued ID while I lived there and they photoshopped the image  (oddly making me even whiter than I already am) without even asking because it's just the way things are done there.

In my experience the ads with more amateur looking pictures have a higher chance of reflecting the actual girl you see.   I could be totally wrong, but I assume that this is someone who has less money to spend on ads,  and is going at it on her own rather than working for an agency.

Re: How Hot on a 1-10 scale

I've only encountered one girl in OC  that I'd consider a five or below.    Most are in their early to mid 20s, and a few were definitely 10s in my book.   We still have wonderful times together when I'm all by myself.  As
a general rule  they tend to be 7-8 on your one to ten scale with occasional 6s and 9-10s depending on what you like.     

Re: Scams

I've never encountered a proper scam  with a bunch of up selling like the annoying girls in the USA.  They know what they are there to do (Assuming you aren't using a veggie service)  and usually give you a quick massage before getting into the old in out.  Not unlike the HK women (so I've read, I haven't actually trtied yet)  they do sometimes charge more for foreigners for whatever reason.   The main difference between Korea and  HK   is that  in Korea they'll tell you that they are charging more to your face, whereas other places will make it seem like that's what they always do.

Prices

Some of the sample ads I posted have prices.   Typically you are looking at about 150,000-250,000 won for 60-90 minutes of service.    A lot of the ads seem to advertise much longer times 3-12 hour sessions for more, but I never bothered with this.

LE Risk

I've never seen a hint of LE  in Korea enforcing this stuff because p2p  is frickin' everywhere from barber shops, to OC, to KTVs, to room salons, massage places, etc.   Most of the places don't even try to hide it if you can read Korean ... I remember seeing one place about 15 minutes walk from my apartment that was called  "Big Dick Karaoke" (translated from Korean).  As long as the sexy stuff is behind closed doors,  I don't think anyone cares.

Recent Ratings
kingstada   29-5-2017 02:36  Acceptance  +3   seems interesting
cactuss   28-5-2017 08:36  Acceptance  +4   
kingstada
Kinky King

UID 173083
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1036
Posts 126
Karma 1024
Acceptance 243
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2017 02:37  Profile P.M. 
hey thanks for the info.

im intrigued going to korea now. I usually like to solo-travel to do my punts. would you say it's fairly easily to travel around korea as a solo traveler? and easy to find punts for an asian american like myself?

what areas/neighborhoods do you recommend to get all the action?