Link: https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=1888
Language: English with Google Translate
Session: Incall
Body: 9/10
Face: 9/10
Skill: 4/5
Service: 2/10
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  ¥47,000 120min (CIM) + ¥30,000 () + ¥4,000 (LH fee) ≈ ¥81,000
Repeat: No

I arrived 10 minutes before my scheduled time, and was told to wait at the waiting room in the shop. The staff then told me Nao was waiting downstairs. As soon as I saw Nao, she was beautiful but was very cold. She said "Hello I'm Nao, Nice to meet you!" then she walked quickly by herself towards the love hotels, and I was catching up behind her.

We entered the room, did the usual SOP, undress, and bath. Her body was smokin hot, she has nice proportions with a handful of tits, considering her petite body. We hop in the shower together and she washes me very slowly. She's clearly trying to stall time.

On to the bed, I tried to kiss her lips and she closed her eyes and won't open her mouth nor react or say anything. At this point, okay she's clearly have issues. Then she gave me a BBBJ, oh boy her her tongue was with good suction. I couldn't hold it a boom 1st shot.

Some small talks for about 10 minutes, then she offered if I wanted some fs. We settled for 30k, and she started riding me, and only about 5 minutes she told me that her pussy hurts and she can't continue fs. I let her slid by as I was too nervous to confront her. She did some half assed HJ to finish of the session.

I was so confused, and my feelings was hurt, it felt that I was rejected by a beautiful young sexy girl.

Recent Ratings
Asano   11-9-2024 02:59  Acceptance  +1   
sonorance   10-9-2024 03:35  Karma  +3   
Tkthedk   9-9-2024 21:45  Acceptance  +3   
mgkckr   9-9-2024 21:19  Karma  +4   Kind of bs you didn't get what you paid for. Ask for a partial refund at least next time